Join the Official Cleigg Lars Fan Club!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fox4
We all know about people saying that Anakin and Obi-wan were that heroes of the PT, but only known to us the real hero of the PT, was our idol, Cliegg Lars. Join today and recieve a prop replica of Cliegg's hover chair to act out those intense and awesome moments of when our hero was onscreen and an Official Cleigg Lars T-shirt to show where your true loyalty to our hero lies, and an Official Cliegg Lars mug, that way you can still be with your idol even on the go, but join quickly, I only manfactured 50 of these products because: 1.I work at Lucasfilm and we're always cheap
2.Cliegg is a great character and would spank that sweet ass of Padme's if Anakin wasn't there.
3.Cliegg is a pimp, and when he 'buys the farm' I'm hoping to scam- I mean inherit every cent from that hero with 1 legsmile
Here is what our T-Shirt product will have on it:http://drswcho.com/theme/starwars/cliegg.jpg, a picture of our most favorite hero, in his most electrifying moment!

So join now!Be bad, be pimpin', be bold, and more importantly......BE CLIEGG!!!

*batteries for hover chair not included*

Stun
hystericalhystericalhystericalhystericalhysterical
hystericalhystericalhystericalhysterical

darthvader_fan
what the hell is this place

ush wont aprove im pretty sure

Fox4
It's a joke , DVF.

darthvader_fan
then why the hell would you make a thread of it

Fox4
Cause I felt like it.

darthvader_fan
well your gonna get banned if you keep posting threads like this

Fox4
Lighten up, i was only trying to add some humor to these forums.

((The_Anomaly))
I'll join

darthvader_fan
im a little pissed off with the trojans sh!tty performance

Captain REX
...so?

Tangible God
Originally posted by Fox4
Lighten up, i was only trying to add some humor to these forums. 'Bout time someone took that initiative. Where do I join?!

BAILY
Lighten up, i was only trying to add some humor to these forums.

I concur.. this place needs more humor and less stupid posts about shit everyone noticed 2 years ago in SW movies!! Kudos to you!!!

And I think Cliegg needs lovin'.. poor guy lost his leg.... fans unite!!

Fox4
I intented it to be a joke, but alright, everyone who wants to join just say so and your in, but you need to put 'Member of the Official Cliegg Lars Fanclub' in your sig first and then your an Official member smile

Tangible God
I'll join!

Fox4
1.Me
2.((The_Anomaly))
3.Tangible God

BAILY
Count me in too!!!

Fox4
1.me
2.((The_Anomaly))
3.Tangible God
4.BAILY

((The_Anomaly))
YES! lol

Cleigg is my homeboy!

RESPECT DAWGS! The man deserves some respect. He lost his leg looking for his wife man.

Neo_Version 7
It's about time this sugar dadddy got the respect he deserves! I'll join! thumb up

I Love You CLEIGG LARS!

p.s.- I hate the fact though that in the card game he sucks! erm

PVS
Originally posted by darthvader_fan
im a little pissed off with the trojans sh!tty performance

why bother preaching to the thread maker if you're going to discuss football in a star wars forum?

pot: YOU'RE BLACK!!!!!

kettle: yeah...and?

Stun
Count me in!big grin

Fox4
1.me
2.((The_Anomaly))
3.Tangible God
4.BAILY
5.Neo_Version 7
6.Stun

BAILY
We are gonna have a good group of peeps, especially of Stun is with us smile LONG LIVE CLIEGG!!

Tangible God
Zieg Cliegg!

Fox4
Originally posted by PVS
why bother preaching to the thread maker if you're going to discuss football in a star wars forum?
Oh, for a second there I thought he was talking about something else besides football.

Fox4
Come on people!Cliegg needs you!!!!

Darth Zhin
count me in please!!!!!

Fox4
Welcome,Darth Zhin!

Darth Zhin
Cliegg probably was Darth Plaegueis!

tpaquin
Originally posted by Darth Zhin
Cliegg probably was Darth Plaegueis!

No...he was Jedi Master Sifo Dyas.

And he's ****ing DIESEL!!!!!!!1111one1118

Count me in.

Fox4
Welcome, tpaquin!

SpyCspider
man, because of you Fox4....i can't stop laughing every time I see Cliegg in AOTC

Such a random guy to pick on. As funny as that topic of "which is your favorite death in Star Wars?" and someone said "I like Shmi's death...and when Anakin brought her body in a bag"

With that said, I'm in too.

McCusto
/join

Stun
Originally posted by BAILY
We are gonna have a good group of peeps, especially of Stun is with us smile LONG LIVE CLIEGG!!

What am i? some kinda legend?horselaughing out loud

thinks up new titleshifty

Stun
btw Fox - awesome avihappy everyone seems to forget old Cliegg, when in actual fact he was a bloody good actorlaughing out loud

DISCRIMINATION!

Stun
poor guy no
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v321/Stunrun/FRTQW.jpg
would somone please setup a donation?laughing out loud

Fox4
@McCusto: welcome!
@SpyCspider:Glad i inspired you, and welcome!
@Stun:Thanks and laughing out loud

BAILY
See if I worked at Hasbro.. I would have a Cliegg figure in production right now.... see Hasbro thinks it wont be a huge selling figure... they need to think outside the box... think about it...

Sure he prolly isnt gonna be a big seller... well other than us Cliegg supporters or completist collectors... BUT!!!

if they would short pack the figure, then there would be demand for him... and there wouldnt be any Cliegg's as pegwarmers.... and everyone is happy..... (calls Hasbro on the phone to pitch the idea) lol

Stun
we elect Baily as our sales rep laughing out loud ya'know, the more i see old Cliegg the more he grows on me as a charactersmokin'

Fox4
Our new motto:The Official Cliegg Lars Fan Club: terrorizing Tuskens since 2006 laughing out loud

@BAILY:You are now ranked as the OCLFC Sales Rep.thumb up and great idea about the Cliegg Lars action figure.

DucLangur
I'll Join

Fox4
Welcome DucLangur!

DucLangur
Long live Cleigg Lars!

BAILY
yay!! I am a sales rep!!!... what is a sales rep?? :lmao:

nano_probex
*bold voice*

I demand you let me join this incredible Cleigg-Lars-Filled fanclub. I MUST BE A MEMBER! XD

Stun
Originally posted by nano_probex

I MUST BE A MEMBER! XD

i see your avi - and i imagine him saying thatlaughing out loud

welcome aboardsmile

lol, i'll be Security Guard - dont ask whylaughing out loud

1. Fox4 - Founder
2. ((The_Anomaly))
3. Tangible God
4. BAILY - Sales Rep
5. Neo Version 7
6. Stun
7. Darth Zhin
8. tpaquin
9. SpyCspider
10. McCusto
11. DucLangur
12. nano probex

Darth Zhin
Hey Stun, If SS need to do fake posters for his fake Ep 7 he should ask you... NICE SIG!!!

Stun
thanx Zhincool but i wont let the bastard knowlaughing out loud

Fox4
Welcome, nano probex!

Stun
i think a website is in order hereyes

DucLangur
Good idea Stun, Yes, someone should make a website! Who here can do website design?

Stun
im ok with it, but not that good lol. LMAO, lets go to the zone/msn and play Galactic Battlegrounds in honour of Cliegg!laughing out loud i play the game regular - hence the random thoughtstick out tongue

Stun
wowlaughing out loud
http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=cliegg%20lars%20fanclub&sa=N&tab=iw

Thorin
wow, can i be in the fan club please, i think cliegg should have been there when obi dropped off luke to his unckle. man cliegg is a fiesty guy lost his leg and was still wanting to go find shmi, maybe to tap that a.s.s.

Darth Zhin
Cliegg is an awesome character!.

Acording to legend he may be Sifo Dyas or Darth Plaegueis!!!!

Maybe both!!!! (which is the most probable thing if you really think of it...)

Thorin
wait a minute, arent syfo dyas and Plaegueis both dead, dyas killed by dooku, and plaegueis by sidious, but then if you think about it, if sidous was smart enough to clone himself in case he was cut down so he could transfer his life force, then why not plaegeuis.
Darth Zhin you are a true geneuis.rock

Darth Zhin

Thorin
so much for cliegggiljotiinilaughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loud

Fox4
Welcome, Thorin!

Yeah Cliegg unfortunately had a bad fate, here is the tragic tale:

In his post-Shmi years, Cliegg retired and let Owen run the farm. Free from moisture farming, Cliegg was able to return to his true passion: Podracing. He stopped watching the sport and became the second human ever to race a pod. Technically, it wasn't a "pod" racer because Cliegg just used his chair and held onto the engine cables with his hands. Tragically, his life was cut short when, after two successful laps at the Boonta Eve Race, he was picked off by a Tusken sniper. Those tuskens walk like men, but they're vicious, mindless monsters.

Tangible God
LOl, Very good mein Presidente, that's goin' in my favourite quotes.

Fox4
Here's another tragic fate for our Hero with One Leg:

After the death of his beloved wife and partially due to the trauma suffered from his serious injuries, Cliegg Lars slipped into a state of poor mental health, resulting in premature alzheimer's.

Not even a new prosthetic leg could raise his spirits.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y149/IMTHEGENERAL/chair.jpg

As his behaviour became more erratic Cliegg even began to mistake his hover-chair for the toilet.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y149/IMTHEGENERAL/Cliegg002.jpg

In time Clieggs behaviour worsened and fearing that they may be taken off the Jedi adoptive agency list, Owen and Beru decided that they would have to 'be rid' of Cliegg.

Hutt law however outlaws euthanasia so the Lars family had to seek alternate means to end the 'problem'.

They got back in touch with the junk dealer Watto who was in desperate need for some business to come his way in order to settle a few debts.

Watto gave the Lars family use of his second hand Carbon freeze utility. It was a crude machine but it would be adequate enough to freeze Cliegg for his journey to oblivion.

And so Cliegg was lowered in, hover-chair first and before he became distressed, Owen hit the switch and Cliegg was no more.

The end result was just what Owen and Beru wanted. An end to theirs and Clieggs suffering as well as a new decoration for the bare boned Homestead. The frozen Cliegg and hover-chair were mounted upon living room wall where he would remain for several years.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y149/IMTHEGENERAL/MikaelSol08.jpg

Many years passed and the Lars family received a very welcome call. A man claiming to be Ben Kenobi, friend of Anakin Skywalker, made contact with the Lars family and told them that they had been selected from the adoptive agency list to parent the son of Anakin, Luke Skywalker (Jedi Knight and friend of Captain Solo).

Despite being overjoyed at the news the Lars were still troubled by financial issues. Raising a child isn't an easy life and bares very little reward. Its also highly expensive. As Beru sifted through many ideas for work, from being a personal sex slave to Jabba the Hutt to being a dancer in one of the local seedy Mos Eisley clubs, Owen took some 'private time' in the family room and stared upon his father.

As the desperation grew, Owens eyes descended from the face of his father, down, down...but then stopped midway. The answer hit like a gun-dark.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y149/IMTHEGENERAL/owen2.jpg

After releasing the hover-chair from the carbonite, Owen headed off into town. Fortunately hover-chairs are hard to come by of late with the current trade disputes in the outer rim, so Clieggs expensive device picked up a good price in the Mos Eisley Markets - 8,000 rupees to be exact.

The money was enough to take care of Luke's child care until the end of the harvest and there was still enough to pay Watto to have Cliegg frozen again.

This time however, the hover-chair was obviously no more so the Lars family had to agree upon a new position for Cliegg to take. The end result was a delight to all whom visited the Homestead...

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y149/IMTHEGENERAL/brickshelf.jpg

...all except poor little R2D2. He was still traumatised by events that took place many years ago on the 'farm'. He could never forgive Cliegg 'Chain Smoking' Lars for what was patronisingly called "touching up". That's why when he returned all those years later he attempted a desperate escape from the place that held so many terrible memories for him. R2 envied 3PO. He wished he could have his memory erased.

Thorin
damn those tuskin raiders, i shall hunt them down and force crush them all to death.
and thanks for the invite fox. thumb up

Darth Zhin

Fox4
Exactly DZ,we've been terrorizing those Tuskens since the beginning of this fan club.

Thorin
dude that is one helluva imagination.

Darth Zhin
well, in our defense... WE ARE NUTS!!!!.

Thorin
im going to go change my sig.

mace=badass
I wanna join! sad

amity75
Cleigg Lars is fantastic. When I saw he had his own thread I got so excited that a bit of wee came out.

Darth Zhin

Fox4
Welcome, mace=badass!

mace=badass
Yay!

Now it's Cliegg=badass!

BAILY
Cliegg owns all!! I am still working on that Cliegg Lars action figure idea for Hasbro.. just need to contact them with my idea.. and then with any luck.. Cliegg can live on.. in plastic form

Darth Zhin

darthvader_fan
i joined the official Cliegg Lars Fan club

YEA

Fox4
Cliegg says:This topic needs to be higher than the rest ,son.Just except it.

Darth Zhin
Long live Cliegg!!!!

Fox4
As my first act as President of the Official Cliegg Lars Fanclub, the KMC forums will be reorganized into the First Galacic Clieggpire!Which I will assure will last for as long as this web site stands!

Thorin
As my first act as President of the Official Cliegg Lars Fanclub, the KMC forums will be reorganized into the First Galacic Clieggpire!Which I will assure will last for as long as this web site stands!
Happy Dance smokin' now that we have an empire milord cliegg, we should destroy all tuskin raiders, if they are not all destroyed it will be civil war without rest. laughing out loud

DucLangur
What about all the other Tusken Raders spread across Tatooine? laughing out loud

Fox4
Their traitorous actions will be dealt with, first I want you all to go to the Tusken Tribe to destroy their traitorous cell,then go to the Vesus forum and wipe out Viceroy Sorgo and his Sepratists, Do what must be done, do not hesitate show no mercy!

darthvader_fan
hey im the sith master

but ur the cliegge lars master so what is thy bidding

Fox4
You will go and lead the march on the Tribe with the others.

darthvader_fan
yes master

is this some kind of cult?

Fox4
We're roleplaying DV_F, no cult.

darthvader_fan
thank god

so what are my orders master

Fox4
I want you to go to Supershadow.com, wipe out Mickey Suttle and his brainless followers! evil face

DucLangur
Very good my Lord.

Thorin
I have been to tatooine my lord, the clone lycans and I have wiped out all raiders, and arrested control of the planet from the hutts.

were else are my services needed.

Sorgo
Originally posted by Thorin
I have been to tatooine my lord, the clone lycans and I have wiped out all raiders, and arrested control of the planet from the hutts.

were else are my services needed.

You've been here two years longer than Fox4.

You should be his Lord.

Thorin
your right, fox4 make me a master or i turn myself along with my legion of lycan clone on you. evil face shifty

Sorgo
Yay! Go Thorin!

Thorin
come on fox4, i cant hold my wolves at bay much longer............oops there gone, takin out alot of your support... evil face

leaves just you and me? [cackles madly}.....begins to change into the alpha male at will.......... rrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrr
...lol this shit cracks me up.

Fox4
@Clones:Execute Order 67(=Kill Rogue Follower aka Thorin!)*Clones turn and blast the hell out of Thorin*Any other wanna-be want to challenge me?Anyone?Good!

@Sorgo:http://rpggamer.org/shippics/calonord.jpg
"Go away."

Sorgo
http://img399.imageshack.us/img399/7724/ejczkejfortysewen8pa.gif
HK-47: Shall I blast him now, Master?

Thorin
take the shot Sorgo, i will rip him to shreds.

mace=badass
I won't let you touch him!

Fox4
"One...."

@Thorin:Last time I checked you were too busy pushing up daisies after my clones blew you apart, traitor.

@mace=badass:Nice to finally see someone loyal, I now promote you to be my personal assassin and bodyguard.

mace=badass
Yippee!

mace=badass
What are my next orders........ master..

Fox4
No orders for today,my friend. wink

Thorin
cant kill me, i can regenerate at will.

you need to repress the wolf in me to kill me.

DucLangur
I use my force powers to suck the life out of you! evil face

Thorin
thank you.

Sorgo
Don't let some August '05er boss you around!

Come join zee Jawa Order and do basically what the hell you want.

mace=badass
Ahhhhhh!!! Confusion!!!! What would my reasons be for joining? I don't have a wife to save....

BAILY
Still working on pitching the Cliegg Lars action figure idea to Hasbro.. working on the designs for the figure.. smile It would look awesome if they would actually make it!!

Fox4
"Two......"

@BAILY:Keep up the good work, my friend!

@mace=badass: Don't listen to him!He's the Traitor!

Sorgo
"Two......"

@BAILY:Keep up the good work, my friend!

@mace=badass: Don't listen to him!He's the Traitor!

You can count until you're purple.

There isn't much you can do to me.

Sorgo
Originally posted by mace=badass
Ahhhhhh!!! Confusion!!!! What would my reasons be for joining? I don't have a wife to save....

You are a Military Commander that bosses around Uber Power Sith Jawas.

BTW: Only one Jawa Order Jawa could kill All the Sith in history put together.

Fox4
Congradulations!You scored as, Sorgo!You are most like Sorgo, you're hostile towards people,even during civil discussions, Count Dooku Comics are your life, your creed, you will stand by them with every fiber of your being!You currently hold the most arguments with K.Diddy, prompting many to believe that you will duel him to the death!More likely aboard a flying lobster.

DucLangur
laughing

mace=badass
I don't knooowwww.......... Whoever makes better sigs of their clans and have something to do with Mace might just win me over.....

Sorgo the Cruel
Originally posted by mace=badass
I don't knooowwww.......... Whoever makes better sigs of their clans and have something to do with Mace might just win me over.....

Dude... Take a damn look at my Signature.

Sorgo the Cruel
Congradulations!You scored as, Sorgo!You are most like Sorgo, you're hostile towards people,even during civil discussions, Count Dooku Comics are your life, your creed, you will stand by them with every fiber of your being!You currently hold the most arguments with K.Diddy, prompting many to believe that you will duel him to the death!More likely aboard a flying lobster.

Congratulations! Your results are... Fox4!

You're a complete belligerent fool who knows nothing of Star Wars and owns a half ass Clan about a meaningless character! You spend your time spewing Pseudo Intellect all over forums and you also like to bear crappy Avatars and Signatures!

You currently hold the most arguments with almost everyone you meet and they will probably be the result of your death.

mace=badass
I see no Jawa Mace sig!

mace=badass
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm???????

Sorgo the Cruel
You think I am making you a Signature?

You have to earn your keep at the Jawa Order.

Fox4
Originally posted by Sorgo the Cruel
Congratulations! Your results are... Fox4!

You're a complete belligerent fool who knows nothing of Star Wars and owns a half ass Clan about a meaningless character! You spend your time spewing Pseudo Intellect all over forums and you also like to bear crappy Avatars and Signatures!

You currently hold the most arguments with almost everyone you meet and they will probably be the result of your death. You obviously don't know how to make a good comeback,so shush and hold my nutsack.

BTW:You should take your own advice and stop posting irrelevant bullshit, Sorgo the Restricted.Now get back in the basement!

Sorgo the Cruel
You obviously don't know how to make a good comeback,so shush and hold my nutsack.

"Hold my Nutsack?"

What are you? Fourteen?

You most likely are. That's when alot of people like to hide their age. When they're younger. Judging by your spelling and Grammar, I can most likely guarantee you're fourteen.

How am I posting irrelevant bullshit? I just made a list of what you do and what you act like.

By the way: Do get a new Avatar and Signature. It's already hard enough looking at your shitty posts without those pictures you call an Avatar and Signature.

Fox4
One problem shit head, I was born December 3rd, 1979, so how can you assume that I'm 14 If the date doesn't match up with the age?You know what, I think you are the one thats 14,how can I guaruntee this?Because you act like one, now stop wasting my time with the inconsistant bullshit you call a post. roll eyes (sarcastic), go do something productive like skate boarding, kiddo.

Sorgo the Cruel
One problem shit head, I was born December 3rd, 1979, so how can you assume that I'm 14 If the date doesn't match up with the age?You know what, I think you are the one thats 14,how can I guaruntee this?Because you act like one, now stop wasting my time with the inconsistant bullshit you call a post. roll eyes (sarcastic), go do something productive like skate boarding, kiddo.

Let's estimate this.

You're twenty six and:

-You have horrid Grammar.
-Your spelling is choppy at best.
-You ACTUALLY try to run a Club bossing members around.
-You tell me your age all of the sudden when it hasn't been displayed in your profile.
-Your only proof for assuming that I am fourteen is that "I act like it."
-Your excuses for the truth of your age are meager at best.
-You act so very much like you lack several years of Experience and you are immature to the extreme.

If you really are Fourteen then you're a lying sack of shit who is trying to look older in some piss-poor attempt to outclass me and it hasn't worked so far.... AT ALL.

If you really are Twenty Six then you're the most immature Twenty Six year old I've seen in YEARS and you act like a Fourteen year old anyways.

^ See? It's a Lose/Lose Situation for you, Fox!

Tangible God
*cough* Awkward *cough*

I feel like some pudding, chocolate preferably.

Fox4
Immature?Look whos talking!Last time I looked I was not the one who goes into peoples threads and picks fight with them!And your grammar reading skills must be poor because I always make sure to type anything correctly granted I do mess up and not notice it, and I am 26, or is it now you can't get your math right?Now go away, unless of course you want a mod to make you, then that can be arranged. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tangible God
Pudding? Anyone?

Sorgo the Cruel
Immature?Look whos talking!Last time I looked I was not the one who goes into peoples threads and picks fight with them!And your grammar reading skills must be poor because I always make sure to type anything correctly granted I do mess up and not notice it, and I am 26, or is it now you can't get your math right?Now go away, unless of course you want a mod to make you, then that can be arranged. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Hahaha! Do you think you can make me leave your thread by asking a Mod to basically come SAVE you from me?

Please.

The last time I checked, you came into the OTF picking a fight with DarkC, Syren, Lana and Me.

So... Not only are you extremely immature but you're a hypocrite as well!

This is all too good!

Oh I know you notice your mistakes. You edited almost all of your previous posts.

You have nothing to back up you're Twenty Six. Hell, you don't even show it in your profile!

By the way. I'd thought i'd let you know that you cannot make me leave this thread.

If a Mod notices commotion here, the first thing the Mod is going to do is Shut down your thread so have fun calling for back-up.

Tangible God
No pudding fans eh?

Fox4
Tsk tsk tsk, don't know when to keep that big mouth of yours shut do you Sorgo?*Sigh*And If you were paying little or any attention I didn't attack you I was merely warning you that if you didn't stop your bashing of other members you would get restricted and it didn't even occur in the OTF it occured in the SWVF csn't you atleast remember that?And I have my birhtdate right in my profile but unfortunately you are just too lazy to even bother to look, and I am no hypocrite I was merely stating the obvious, and I don't need saving from a kid with little or no brain cells, I merely wanted the mods to know that they have very immature aswell as annoying teenager with a passion for spamming and bashing on their hands.Do us all a favor and grow up,please.

BTW:REPORTED.

Now everyone, back on topic.

Sorgo the Cruel
Tsk tsk tsk, don't know when to keep that big mouth of yours shut do you Sorgo?*Sigh*

More Hypocrisy. Enough said.

And If you were paying little or any attention I didn't attack you I was merely warning you that if you didn't stop your bashing of other members you would get restricted and it didn't even occur in the OTF it occured in the SWVF csn't you atleast remember that?

Can you remember this?

Another unintelligent post brought to you by Commando Queen, feeding the trolls so you don't have to.

That's YOU starting a fight in the OTF. This indicates that you are indeed a Hypocrit, Fox4.

And I have my birhtdate right in my profile but unfortunately you are just too lazy to even bother to look

LOL! DO YOU THINK I'M STUPID? You're a little Joker! You just changed that less than a half an hour ago! Why do you think I was saying "You're too afraid to show your BDAY in your profile!"

BECAUSE THERE WAS NOTHING THERE! You just changed it! You're just another little bullshitter.

, and I am no hypocrite I was merely stating the obvious, and I don't need saving from a kid with little or no brain cells

And I don't need a person with Half-ass lying/Spelling/Debating skills trying to tell me where to go.

I merely wanted the mods to know that they have very immature aswell as annoying teenager with a passion for spamming and bashing on their hands.Do us all a favor and grow up,please.

I should mention to the Moderators that this thread is virtually Off-Topic to the Prequel Movies and should be closed or moved into the Newbish Off Topic grounds.

And that when I entered this thread I wasn't even speaking with you and you instigated an arguement similar to how you did in the OTF with Commando Queen.

BTW:REPORTED.

I'll probably get in Mild Water for continuing a fight but you started the fight and your thread risks it's Integrity of shutdown or movement.

Invite them on down!

Sorgo the Cruel
Thank you , Sorgo, you are a man amoung men wink

I know, Fox... I know. laughing

Fox4
Will you just go away already?!And that post is no longer relevant as you are a little shit now, listen either go away or get yourself killed I don't care which as long as you just go away, and if you mean 'thank you fox I know" as 'I will go and grow some brain cells for a change instead of being an *******', then thank Christ!And atleast I wasn't the one who was banned 3 times!And you said that the bashing at the OTF was at you, when it was directed at someone else, god sakes pay attention you stupid kid! roll eyes (sarcastic)
You should rename you yourself 'Sorgo the Annoying' , it would fit you very nicely.

Sorgo the Cruel
Will you just go away already?!And that post is no longer relevant as you are a little shit now

Actually, the post is quite Irrelevant. Right now, you pretty much have no idea what you're saying. And it's damn funny!

, listen either go away or get yourself killed I don't care which as long as you just go away, and if you mean 'thank you fox I know" as 'I will go and grow some brain cells for a change instead of being an *******',

^ Okay... That was just awkward! LMAO!

then thank Christ!And atleast I wasn't the one who was banned 3 times!And you said that the bashing at the OTF was at you, when it was directed at someone else, god sakes pay attention you stupid kid! roll eyes (sarcastic)

I was banned once. You haven't been around long enough to know anything about my status here at KMC.

I didn't say it was at me. It seems YOU need to pay attention.

That doesn't alter the Primary point of the meaning of why I posted it. You still started a fight after complaining about me starting a Fight here WHEN I DIDN'T EVEN START ONE! LOL!

So... You're just a Hypocrite... Again!

You should rename you yourself 'Sorgo the Annoying' , it would fit you very nicely.

I'm the annoying one?

MORE Hypocrisy? This is delightful!

Fox4
I'm done talking to you, I simply don;t have tthe time nor the patience to deal with a stupid hypocrite such as youself.

BTW: Don't take this as some sort of retreat message, only an idiot would think that and this your chance to prove to me that your not one, don't blow it.Now get out of my sight.

Sorgo the Cruel
I'm done talking to you, I simply don;t have tthe time nor the patience to deal with a stupid hypocrite such as youself.

BTW: Don't take this as some sort of retreat message, only an idiot would think that and this your chance to prove to me that your not one, don't blow it.Now get out of my sight.

I've already taken it as a Retreat message.

Only an Idiot would try to cover up a Retreat message with such a simplified response!

It looks like my work here is done. Better not waste any more time on this indecent pile of a shit you call a Fan Club.

Fox4
roll eyes (sarcastic)

SpyCspider
oh how quickly this thread deteriorated... blink

half of the time, i think the Mods let posts like these go back and forth because it puts some life into KMC to watch people go at it like this

or they simply do not have the energy to really care, and I dont' blame them

mace=badass
Yeah.................. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm........ Lets not kill this thread?

mace=badass
Yeah.............. this is awkward.

Tangible God
Originally posted by SpyCspider
half of the time, i think the Mods let posts like these go back and forth because it puts some life into KMC to watch people go at it like this I was thinking the same thing. It does put life into it though.

SpyCspider
amazing how something so simple and started out funny and amusing could quickly degenerate into this mess

Tangible God
It was fun to begin with, but...it's been taken too far. I'm gonna spend the rest of the day thinking up a new sig.

darthvader_fan
you do that

mace=badass
Sweet........ anyone wanna make me a sig of a Jawa's body with Mace Windu's head, and with saberstick.

Tangible God
You could beg to Lana.

mace=badass
Haha.

SecretShadow
I laughed so hard I almost pissed my pants. Thanks man.

Stun
i hear that Cliegg is putting up posterslaughing out loud i hope they catch the lil *beeeep*laughing out loud

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v321/Stunrun/TUSKEN.jpg

LMAO, a bit like the movie ransom, except Cliegg wants his leg back!

SpyCspider
hahaha URORURORurorr

Fox4
Originally posted by Stun
i hear that Cliegg is putting up posterslaughing out loud i hope they catch the lil *beeeep*laughing out loud

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v321/Stunrun/TUSKEN.jpg

LMAO, a bit like the movie ransom, except Cliegg wants his leg back! Whats the pic?I can't see it. sad

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>