Current Juggernaut vs Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
a depowered Juggernaut vs Deathstroke

long pig
Jugs is slow. He'd never actually get a hit on Slade.

And I've seen jobbernaut K.O'd when a small furnace blew up. One of Slade's grenades would kill him.

I hate jobbernaut. HATE HIM.

Warmonger
Considering that the furnace blew up an entire 5 story building I would say that it is no small furnace.

If he can K.O Cain with one of those grenades then he can win. Other than that he would need some more powerful weapons to take him down.

long pig
Originally posted by Warmonger
Considering that the furnace blew up an entire 5 story building I would say that it is no small furnace.

If he can K.O Cain with one of those grenades then he can win. Other than that he would need some more powerful weapons to take him down.
I don't care if Slade wins or not. I just want to bash the Jobbernaut. It's a personal vendetta.

BASH BASH BASH!

Whatup880088
Originally posted by long pig
I don't care if Slade wins or not. I just want to bash the Jobbernaut. It's a personal vendetta.

BASH BASH BASH!
u dont seem to like a lot of characters lol. though i aint really a big juggernaut fan either lol

long pig
So true. I indeed hate most everything.

I like Juggernaut, I'm a fanboy. This new pisser ain't worth a shit, though. mad -punches an eskimo- See? See what this thread made me do?

Whatup880088
lol punching eskimos are fun but not funnier then tossing midgets

King_Mungi
Seriously why do that twice to my mom? even after I helped you with those scans

Whatup880088
Originally posted by King_Mungi
are u speakign to me mungi or deathstroke?

"punches mungi mom "

PS it to tempting ur mom just fun to hit

King_Mungi
Well merry christmas Mr.Mungi, merry christmas

Whatup880088
Well merry christmas Mr.Mungi, merry christmas
lol by the way whats up

long pig
Hey, she started it by being an Eskimo. She knew I can't control my eskimo-punching.

Whatup880088
Hey, she started it by being an Eskimo. She knew I can't control my eskimo-punching.

so true

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Whatup880088
lol by the way whats up

Tired and lazy, I have classes on monday from 8-6, tuesday 8-8, wed 10-12, thursday 8-10. GAH!

Well that explains that, but what is your reason for the dog then? http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/smilies/cartoon/confused.gif

Whatup880088
Tired and lazy, I have classes on monday from 8-6, tuesday 8-8, wed 10-12, thursday 8-10. GAH!

Well that explains that, but what is your reason for the dog then? http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/smilies/cartoon/confused.gif
I have class in less then 6 hours lol and I havent slept

Mider
so what is this now juggernaut is now being taken out by explosions when in the past he stood back smiling when being hit with an odinforce blast capable of destroying the celestial dome, a cyclops eye blast capable of rendering a building, so much blasts from dazzler she ran out of power while he sat back and smiled and lets not forget Thors hammer bouncing off him..........NOW HE'S BEING TAKEING OUT BY EXPLOSIONS?!?!?!...thats really sad to see such a powerful character depowered so badly.

cheap cabbage
Originally posted by Mider
so what is this now juggernaut is now being taken out by explosions when in the past he stood back smiling when being hit with an odinforce blast capable of destroying the celestial dome, a cyclops eye blast capable of rendering a building, so much blasts from dazzler she ran out of power while he sat back and smiled and lets not forget Thors hammer bouncing off him..........NOW HE'S BEING TAKEING OUT BY EXPLOSIONS?!?!?!...thats really sad to see such a powerful character depowered so badly.

Juggy's always been a mainstay for the x-men, and since he is magical, Marvel writers can pull out all sorts of PIS to repower him without too much trouble. He'll be back pounding wolverine into the pavement before ya know it. But the superman sensing the evil in another universe would blow a hole between dimensions and arrive just in time to toss juggy into the sun.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.