Bane vs Nightwing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Piedmon
The "Man Who Broke the Bat," against his former faithful ward, Dick Greyson. Who wins?

AcousticDoc
grayson. Bane has never beaten batman one on one refreshed.

cheap cabbage
Well, there isnt anything that says bane cant free all the bad guys and bludhaven and break grayson just like bruce. But barring that, nightwing cuts the tubes that feed bane with venom and beats his ass with those sticks he has around.

olympian
"grayson. Bane has never beaten batman one on one refreshed."

As much as i prefer Bane to both thats true. His main forte was always prep. And physically he was a beast because of the venom. Without it while still being good, he never won a straight match against Bats.

Piedmon
I should mention that

1. I meant this to be post-venom Bane, and

2. I thought after he got off the Venom, Bane became more deadly than ever, recieving training from Ra's Al Ghul and the League of Assassins.

AcousticDoc
If this is a fight to the death I think Grayson would win. imagine getting hit wih one of those explosive batarangs....ouch! but I think Grayson would have a harder time KOing Bane.

braz
nightwing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.