Spawn vs. All Marvel Characters Together

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rewmac
All Marvel Characters everybody in the Marvel Universe take on Spawn together in the same time....Who wins????

Rewmac
I really mean everybody the evil characters, the godlikes,the gods,the heroes and the villians in all Marvel history....

Dark Urizen
Spite thread. Reported smile

A hint: If you simply can't take the fact that characters you like can be beaten by other characters, you have no place here. And if you want to stay here, you should learn how to carry a debate, instead of throwing around "but he's kewl !!!!!111oneoneone". I've shown you proof of Spawn having the abilities i say he does. What do you do? Refuse to accept it and have a tantrum much like a spoiled brat.

Good day smile

Rewmac
Thanks I got a good. And I feel sorry for you and I can't see the proof here...In your opinion Spawn is your god..Maybe even your religion, it's very sad you can'trealize Spawn is that powerful that say...

Rewmac
And don't try to threaten me, with the "if you wanna stay here" stuff.... It's too funny big grinbig grinblowup

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by Rewmac
Thanks I got a good. And I feel sorry for you and I can't see the proof here...In your opinion Spawn is your god..Maybe even your religion, it's very sad you can'trealize Spawn is that powerful that say...

The reason why you can't see proof here, is because it's in the Spawn respect thread which i made and updated. The link is in my signature. I didn't realize you needed a guide, seeing as how i said multiple times that's where the proof is......but it's ok, you're just "special" smile

Dark Urizen
And don't try to threaten me, with the "if you wanna stay here" stuff.... It's too funny big grinbig grinblowup

I'm not a moderator, so i can't threaten you with bans, and even if i could, i wouldn't. I blame myself for poor wording. What i meant was that if you wish to stay here and be a respected member of this community. I can't kick you out, but i can tell you that with your current mentality and ways of debating, you'll either be the center of ridicule, or just ignored by the older more experienced members smile

Rewmac
Thanks for the info pal...You should go world wide with your experience..But life isn't about the comics...

Dark Urizen
Thanks for the info pal...You should go world wide with your experience..But life isn't about the comics...

Sarcasm doesn't really suit you i'm afraid no
See, in order to be good at using sarcasm, you have to first show signs of a fully functional, well-adjusted, rationalizing mind. Then when you use sarcasm, it works. With you, well, it kind of makes you look silly sad

Rewmac
Okay Prof...Keep on...Teach me big grin Yo...Yo...Check tha flow...WESTSIDE 4 LIFE big grin

Dark Urizen
Okay Prof...Keep on...Teach me big grin Yo...Yo...Check tha flow...WESTSIDE 4 LIFE big grin

Oh, you're such a gangster. A real OG. Everybody knows real gangstas go on the internet on comic book forums no

Khellendros
Dr. Strange takes five seconds out of his day to deal with the minor hellspawned nuisance.

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by Khellendros
Dr. Strange takes five seconds out of his day to deal with the minor hellspawned nuisance.

THAT battle is for another time. And don't be so sure about the outcome evil face

ps: i have a cookie for you if you're a good boy. Are you a good boy Khellendros? Do you want the cookie?

Rewmac
Dark you got wrong maybe you don't understand...Who said I'm a gangsta??? And my reading is bad??? Go on and read it again..I just said WESTSIDE...I like hiphop music that's all...I'm not even american...or english...Sooooo get some info on the rap and hiphop music and then write gangsta big grinbig grinbig grin YEAH!

Dark Urizen
Dark you got wrong maybe you don't understand...Who said I'm a gangsta??? And my reading is bad??? Go on and read it again..I just said WESTSIDE...I like hiphop music that's all...I'm not even american...or english...Sooooo get some info on the rap and hiphop music and then write gangsta big grinbig grinbig grin YEAH!

Well your phrase sounded "gangsta" like. And God knows we've had our share of people here who actually thought they were gangstas, so...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.