Where is the "I hate Harry" thread?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

malobolo
I dont mean the book, I mean the character

I remember a topic called "Harry not the sniniest coin of all" or something like that, well if u want to hate, complain, b***h, or just say he is stupid (as I think); I think we deserve to have a thread.

So come and join in the wishing of Harry death in the next novel

Rapscallion
I hope Harry dies, not because i hate him. I actually like him. Its just Harry kickin' the bucket would be a wonderfully dramatic ending.

Jade Chihuahua
I totally agree.

MistressofSnape
Originally posted by malobolo
I dont mean the book, I mean the character

I remember a topic called "Harry not the sniniest coin of all" or something like that, well if u want to hate, complain, b***h, or just say he is stupid (as I think); I think we deserve to have a thread.

So come and join in the wishing of Harry death in the next novel

There is a thread on this already. Saratn made a Down With The Boy Who Lived Thread.

charleestokie
Originally posted by Rapscallion
I hope Harry dies, not because i hate him. I actually like him. Its just Harry kickin' the bucket would be a wonderfully dramatic ending.

Oh God, Your actually rooting for Harry to die ? It`s such a bloody obvious ending. I hope there`s a twist of fate somewhere along the line, I really do hope J.K doesn`t let us down. big grin

The Phantom
Originally posted by charleestokie
Oh God, Your actually rooting for Harry to die ? It`s such a bloody obvious ending. I hope there`s a twist of fate somewhere along the line, I really do hope J.K doesn`t let us down. big grin Just if you want to support something, don't do it in a ...makeshift.... anti-thread.

lordzeb
yep. me made it already big grin

Shaye_Babe
well what does the charecter have left really! he is too scared to be in a relationship well just that they would get hurt and his godfather is gone and so is dumbledoor. so really all he has is his freinds and the dursleys and he really doesent have them if you know what i mean!!!!!!!!

Barker
Originally posted by Shaye_Babe
well what does the charecter have left really! he is too scared to be in a relationship well just that they would get hurt and his godfather is gone and so is dumbledoor. so really all he has is his freinds and the dursleys and he really doesent have them if you know what i mean!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by The Phantom
Just if you want to support something, don't do it in a ...makeshift.... anti-thread.

yes

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f91/t360782.html

Deicide
are you all talkin about Harry Pothead??
(Potter for all of you who have the have everything right)

Diamonds
Originally posted by Deicide
(Potter for all of you who have the have everything right) No, we're talking about goats roll eyes (sarcastic)

The Phantom
Originally posted by Deicide
(Potter for all of you who have the have everything right) Why bring this up?

Deicide
Goats you say?? they are kool, specially the Goat Lord

l.saratn
What other Harry Potter could we be talking about?

Deicide
well i just asked....it is labeled "i hate harry".....how do i know, could be harry anderson.....lol.

l.saratn
No offense, but seeing how this is in the HP section it kinda would make sense for it to be Harry potter

tatiannah
Why make 'I hate HP' thread?!

The Phantom
Originally posted by tatiannah
Why make 'I hate HP' thread?! Cause. Tis there. Titled "Down With the Boy Who Lived" Or something like that.

siriuswriter
...and 'round and 'round in circles we go...

Lord Tyrant
Haters will hate, I feel sorry for the haters.

Nickey
You guys scare me.
lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.