Daredevil vs Batgirl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jesserw21
who wins?

marvelprince
Daredevil. He might not match her skills, but he comes pretty close plus she won't be able to read his body language she can with other opponents. But he will be able to predict her movements enough with his senses to have the upperhand. Add that with his unique fighting style, his billy clubs and he's got a win. DD 7/10

DarkCrawler
"plus she won't be able to read his body language she can with other opponents"

Why?

jesserw21
o yeah its h2h

Juntai
Because he thinks Daredevil could whoop her and batman because he can see good while blind!
Seriously, both of them are much much much better and more effective fighters.

long pig
Originally posted by DarkCrawler

Why?

grey fox
Batgirl , she's faster and stronger . Daredevils agility could keep her on the ropes for a little while but she could take him.

Darth Sparhawk
Daredevil, I think. His senes are amazing!

Illustrious

Why?

Reiterated.

The Ion
Batgirl completely outclasses him.

DarkCrawler
Random Namor fact that has little do with the thread.

"Did you know that Namor was the first guy Daredevil fought in his red costume? You didn't? Well, you would have if you HAD READ NAMOR'S FRIKKING RESPECT THREAD!!

Go. Read. New updated feat list with 109 feats and fights. Go or I call your mama"

King KAM

"Did you know that Namor was the first guy Daredevil fought in his red costume? You didn't? Well, you would have if you HAD READ NAMOR'S FRIKKING RESPECT THREAD!!

Go. Read. New updated feat list with 109 feats and fights. Go or I call your mama" thats just pathetic......

King KAM
Batgirl wins.....

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by King KAM
thats just pathetic......

Your mama is! sad

grey fox
To re illiterate what i have already said.

Daredevil is a peak human by marvels standards, with incredible agility and acrobatic skills , his superhuman senses bestow a 'radar sesne' upon him

Batgirl on the other hand is a peak human by Dc standards , which actually means something , the CIA listed her as being a meta human with 2.4 times strengh and 4.6 times speed, they also theorised that she had cybernetic implants as a reason for her abilities.

She could read his body language before he even moves and could strike , even if daredevil could dodge (which is unlikely) she could tag him with relative ease , before laying him out.

Jose123

Go. Read. New updated feat list with 109 feats and fights. Go or I call your mama"

So DarkCrawler does that mean your a Namor fanwink

King_Mungi

Bwahaha I thought I was bad, well for that I will reply but know it's just out of pitysmile

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Jose123

Not at all whistling...

King_Mungi

Yeah right and next you will say I'm an Alpha Flight fan, oh by the way read the......oh nevermind.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Bwahaha I thought I was bad, well for that I will reply but know it's just out of pitysmile

Anything is fine. eek!

I have made 21 replies in YOUR Respect Thread...

Jose123
back on topic

Batgirl wins.

long pig
Anything is fine. eek!

Only 4 posts on my Strange respect thread...sad

King_Mungi
Anything is fine. eek!

Well that's because all the cool kids post in my thread http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/smilies/cartoon/cool.gif, you do want to be popular don't you?

King KAM
Your mama is! sad howd you know....you been sleepin with old women again????

long pig
Well that's because all the cool kids post in my thread http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/smilies/cartoon/cool.gif, you do want to be popular don't you?
sad

King KAM
Originally posted by long pig
sad its okay long pig.....we wont think any less of you if you dont...evil face

King_Mungi
back on topic

Batgirl wins.

I agree, there isn't anything that stops Batgirl from reading his movements.

Originally posted by long pig
sad

Odd! your still alive?

King KAM
I agree, there isn't anything that stops Batgirl from reading his movements.

Odd! your still alive? *smacks him on his hand* now thats enough from you.,....*points to the corner* you go have a time out little mister.

King_Mungi
*smacks him on his hand* now thats enough from you.,....*points to the corner* you go have a time out little mister.

Dude, you worse than my mom...*goes to the corner* sad

King KAM
Dude, you worse than my mom...*goes to the corner* sad Iheard that!

DarkCrawler
howd you know....you been sleepin with old women again????

Wait...your mama is not that Icelandic supermodel? Oh...I guess I slept with someone else's mama. embarrasment

Yeah, and Batgirl wins.

King_Mungi
Iheard that!

Sorry ma'am sad

Wait...your mama is not that Icelandic supermodel? Oh...I guess I slept with someone else's mama. embarrasment

Yeah, and Batgirl wins.

Nope, she's....well errr....Canadian...ta da

Who's Batgirl? stop going off-topic.

grey fox
So were in agreement , Bat girl owns Daredevil , Darkcrawler sleeps with foreign blondes , no one cares about mungi's respect thread and kam is a replacement mom....

King KAM

Yeah, and Batgirl wins. seems so.....

King_Mungi
Originally posted by grey fox
So were in agreement , Bat girl owns Daredevil , Darkcrawler sleeps with foreign blondes , no one cares about mungi's respect thread and kam is a replacement mom....

Hooray!!!!...wait what? sad

King KAM
So were in agreement , Bat girl owns Daredevil , Darkcrawler sleeps with foreign blondes , no one cares about mungi's respect thread and kam is a replacement mom.... ummmm.....but im a guy....but ahh....whatever works....

grey fox
Hooray!!!!...wait what? sad

laughing Just kidding.....

King_Mungi
ummmm.....but im a guy....but ahh....whatever works....

Momma?

laughing Just kidding.....

Ooooooh ok, *pulls knife away from throat*

marvelprince

Why?

Sorry this took so long. Anyway, because its been sai many times that as a fighter DD does not betray his movements as many other fighters do. In fact he does the opposite, his movements can be very misleading. His senses allow him to predict his opponents moves, so he doesn't make the mistake of betraying his own. I doubt she could predict him.

JohnR
I doubt Batgirl would win a single-strike knockout against Daredevil in most cases. Daredevil's senses should give him a better defense than most martial artists have against her. He'd "see" the strikes coming; I just don't think he'd be able to keep up with her. After a couple minutes, she'd wear him down and that would be it.

That said, he could probably pull out a couple of wins through tricks (bouncing his billy club off walls or somesuch while attacking her at the same time).

Batgirl 8/10 (o.k., maybe 9/10)

marvelprince
I'm sorry, normally i would have to give this to Batgirl. But after seeing how Batman schooled her with one freaking hand i don't see her beating Daredevil.

dman2008
Originally posted by marvelprince
I'm sorry, normally i would have to give this to Batgirl. But after seeing how Batman schooled her with one freaking hand i don't see her beating Daredevil.

That fight between Batgirl and Batmanis SMVSFL

batgirl beat Shiva cleanly while Batman has never beat Shiva cleanly.

Batman has also stated numerous times that Shiva is a better Martialartist.

Batgirl wins 8/10

demigawd
Originally posted by marvelprince
???
When did that happen?

Batgirl 8/10

The Ion
Originally posted by dman2008
That fight between Batgirl and Batmanis SMVSFL

batgirl beat Shiva cleanly while Batman has never beat Shiva cleanly.

Batman has also stated numerous times that Shiva is a better Martialartist.

Batgirl wins 8/10
I wouldn't say it was PIS. Batman was training her at the time and she was much less experienced. I would say that Batgirl beating Shiva wasn't exactly clean.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.