Spawn VS Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwisterGameX
Because of the recent Spawn orgasm of threads so I made this because I am running out of ideas. Ok no cheating on spawns I can not die shit.

Arahan
NOOOOOOTTTTT again, please how many Spawn vs Spidey threads are coming? Twister use the search button plz.

This has been done. BTW: Spawn wins.

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Arahan
NOOOOOOTTTTT again, please how many Spawn vs Spidey threads are coming? Twister use the search button plz.

This has been done. BTW: Spawn wins. Yes undead dead spawn vs spidey..this is a different spawn I AM USING YOU RAT FINGERS

inamilist
im not even sure if spiderman could beat 1st gen spawn...

and to my understanding it doesnt get better from there

Spawn is just on another level, the only reason he was "street level" was that he didnt know the full range or scope of his abilities

he is theoretically on a level higher than the Skyfathers (i dont want to exadgerate, but he MIGHT be galactus level smilesmile

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
Yes undead dead spawn vs spidey..this is a different spawn I AM USING YOU RAT FINGERS

I....don't understand what you're saying. So which Spawn is this? Because there's no such thing as "alive Spawn". So........what the f*ck are you talking about lol......

TwisterGameX
Originally posted by Dark Urizen
I....don't understand what you're saying. So which Spawn is this? Because there's no such thing as "alive Spawn". So........what the f*ck are you talking about lol...... Lol I am talking about Alive spwan which is not godlike evil face

Dark Urizen
Lol I am talking about Alive spwan which is not godlike evil face

Lol there is NO alive Spawn for Chrissakes laughing out loud
That's kind of like saying "I'm talking about dead Spiderman".........as in not existing stick out tongue

TwisterGameX
Lol there is NO alive Spawn for Chrissakes laughing out loud
That's kind of like saying "I'm talking about dead Spiderman".........as in not existing stick out tongue Dead spiderman appeared in a zombie issue once

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by inamilist
im not even sure if spiderman could beat 1st gen spawn...

and to my understanding it doesnt get better from there

Spawn is just on another level, the only reason he was "street level" was that he didnt know the full range or scope of his abilities

he is theoretically on a level higher than the Skyfathers (i dont want to exadgerate, but he MIGHT be galactus level smilesmile

Oh PLEASE. Spawn has beaten up Skyfather-level creatures and characters, he's beaten people that are far far above Galactus in power. His abilities are above what Galactus has been shown to be able to do.

Plus, galactus is just a weenie that gets his ass kicked from here to Alpha Centauri on a regular basis. The only "proper" representation of him was in Stormbreaker, and even then he panicked because one single blow from Stormbreaker cracked his armor laughing out loud

Dark Urizen
Dead spiderman appeared in a zombie issue once

You're missing my point laughing out loud
There is no such thing as "alive Spawn". Which issue did you see an "alive" spawn in?

TwisterGameX
You're missing my point laughing out loud
There is no such thing as "alive Spawn". Which issue did you see an "alive" spawn in? how about spawn before he died!!!

Dark Urizen
how about spawn before he died!!!

Al Simmons? Think Punisher but with a license to kill.
It was pretty cool in one Spawn issue where he takes out an entire military base packed with troops and guns and everything using only his skills that he had previously aka using guns and stealth and such.

inamilist
Oh PLEASE. Spawn has beaten up Skyfather-level creatures and characters, he's beaten people that are far far above Galactus in power. His abilities are above what Galactus has been shown to be able to do.

Plus, galactus is just a weenie that gets his ass kicked from here to Alpha Centauri on a regular basis. The only "proper" representation of him was in Stormbreaker, and even then he panicked because one single blow from Stormbreaker cracked his armor laughing out loud

i know

ive seen the posts

i think there is a level however where it becomes hard to judge...

is the God in heaven of the IU the same as TOAA in MU?

from a feat list, sure, I'd give it to spawn, but... its just cross compatibility

but vs spiderman, not even a matchup. It hurts me to say it, as spidey is my all time fav, but he is lightyears behind what spawn is capable of.

If spawn even noticed him long enough to kill him it would be an achievement

Dark Urizen
i know

ive seen the posts

i think there is a level however where it becomes hard to judge...

is the God in heaven of the IU the same as TOAA in MU?

from a feat list, sure, I'd give it to spawn, but... its just cross compatibility

but vs spiderman, not even a matchup. It hurts me to say it, as spidey is my all time fav, but he is lightyears behind what spawn is capable of.

If spawn even noticed him long enough to kill him it would be an achievement

laughing out loud

But.....i'm not going by those things. I'm going by feats, not nomenclature. For instance, one single archangel, Abdiel, was turning stars into Supernovas with his bare hands and killing archdemons left and right. I wouldn't say that he's equal to DC's archangel characters, but he's equal to characters in DC and Marvel that can do those things.

You get my point? I'm not saying for instance that since Raenis killed the entire Olympian pantheon he just killed all those skyfathers. But given the fact that after that he becomes Ruler of the Universe as stated on panel, that says something. I'm not looking at nomenclature. I'm looking at a comparison given their feats.

inamilist
Raenis killed the entire Olympian pantheon he just killed all those skyfathers. But given the fact that after that he becomes Ruler of the Universe as stated on panel, that says something. I'm not looking at nomenclature. I'm looking at a comparison given their feats.

lol

well....

WAY above skyfather

no, you are right, feats ARE all that we REALLY have to go on, i just feel that the 'intent' or 'purpose' of a character become trivialized by these things

like galactus vs onslaught. i HONESTLY think reality warping trumps galactus, but the fact that galactus is a 'eternal force of nature' i dont think he is "supposed" to loose to a character like that

again, way off topic, but i am a fanboy

Dark Urizen
lol

well....

WAY above skyfather

no, you are right, feats ARE all that we REALLY have to go on, i just feel that the 'intent' or 'purpose' of a character become trivialized by these things

like galactus vs onslaught. i HONESTLY think reality warping trumps galactus, but the fact that galactus is a 'eternal force of nature' i dont think he is "supposed" to loose to a character like that

again, way off topic, but i am a fanboy

Galactus also isn't supposed to get tricked by Red Shift into eating life force of sentient beings instead of the energies of the planet and then becoming a life force junkie, but that happened, right?

Galactus isn't supposed to be taken out by Vindicator, Thing, Sue Storm, Thor, etc. but he has been hasn't he?

Etc. etc. etc. He's a lot like Gladiator. They were huge at first, but then they became jobbers for just about everyone.

inamilist
Galactus also isn't supposed to get tricked by Red Shift into eating life force of sentient beings instead of the energies of the planet and then becoming a life force junkie, but that happened, right?

Galactus isn't supposed to be taken out by Vindicator, Thing, Sue Storm, Thor, etc. but he has been hasn't he?

Etc. etc. etc. He's a lot like Gladiator. They were huge at first, but then they became jobbers for just about everyone.

agree 100%

for a force of nature that the universe depends on for some reason, he has a hell of a lot of trouble doing his job

Dark Urizen
agree 100%

for a force of nature that the universe depends on for some reason, he has a hell of a lot of trouble doing his job

Yeah, well "Wolverine works in mysterious ways" and all that laughing out loud

inamilist
Yeah, well "Wolverine works in mysterious ways" and all that laughing out loud

seriously

i REALLY hate wolverine after comming to these boards

Dark Urizen
seriously

i REALLY hate wolverine after comming to these boards

Don't worry, his high priest was banned recently laughing out loud

TwisterGameX
Yeah and when you debate against a character you hate is not good.

Spawnrules
spawn lives on all thanks to dark urizen

Dark Urizen
Yeah and when you debate against a character you hate is not good.

Absolutely, but if the two people (or more) doing the debating are rational, intelligent people, even if they hate the opposing characters they can turn the fight into something interesting.

inamilist
lol

everyone just wants to be "right"

my dad could beat up your dad DU

TwisterGameX
Absolutely, but if the two people (or more) doing the debating are rational, intelligent people, even if they hate the opposing characters they can turn the fight into something interesting. sure they could be rational but any shred of evidense they will ignore it or dismiss it as something or plain out just don't want to believe it. Rather than to consider it.

Dark Urizen
lol

everyone just wants to be "right"

my dad could beat up your dad DU

I don't doubt he could, seeing as how mine is 6 feet under erm

Don't worry, i know you were joking wink

inamilist
shit, sorry sad

Dark Urizen
shit, sorry sad

laughing out loud

It's ok, no problem smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.