Ult. Ironman vs New Avengers Ironman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Washco
The new avengers Ironman is the best ironman to date in that universe correct? How would Ult. Ironman stack up against him?

Dark Urizen
Ultimate Ironman's brain is all over his body sick

ScarletSpider
Iron Man as last appeared in Bendis' New Avengers is a chump. He's made his armor all voice activated, and never does anything. It used to be all cybernetic stuff, and I guess it still is, Bendis just sucks at writing him.

Now, if it's Ellis' Iron Man from the most recent Iron Man #5, then I'd give it to him, even from that brief appearance.

Jose123
Originally posted by Dark Urizen
Ultimate Ironman's brain is all over his body sick

thats true. And after the match his brain will be all over the pavement,city,sidewalk,etc etc

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by Jose123
thats true. And after the match his brain will be all over the pavement,city,sidewalk,etc etc

laughing out loud i wouldn't be so sure. Don't forget he had his foot cut off. he didn't feel anything, and it regrew. he then had his entire lower part burned to a skeleton. he ate a few sandwiches and it was as if nothing had happened.
wink

Jose123
laughing out loud i wouldn't be so sure. Don't forget he had his foot cut off. he didn't feel anything, and it regrew. he then had his entire lower part burned to a skeleton. he ate a few sandwiches and it was as if nothing had happened.
wink

When did this happened? stopped reading ultimates a while ago.

what with all the powers. the Iron suite not enough they got to give him a HEaLINGSSS factor and brain skin.

Anyone remember when the ultimate line was supposed to be about the heroes we read right now just not with 40 years of history.

When did it become change for the sake of change.

Even so 616 iron man has the better technology and weapons. powers or not he still winds up in a milion pieces. Unlesshe has the ADAMANTUIMS sKELETON.

Dark Urizen
When did this happened? stopped reading ultimates a while ago.

what with all the powers. the Iron suite not enough they got to give him a HEaLINGSSS factor and brain skin.

Anyone remember when the ultimate line was supposed to be about the heroes we read right now just not with 40 years of history.

When did it become change for the sake of change.

Even so 616 iron man has the better technology and weapons. powers or not he still winds up in a milion pieces. Unlesshe has the ADAMANTUIMS sKELETON.

In the Ultimate Iron Man comic books confused

Jose123
In the Ultimate Iron Man comic books confused

Like I said stoped reading anything ultimates.

As well as anything Ultimate universe related.

Dark Urizen
Like I said stoped reading anything ultimates.

As well as anything Ultimate universe related.

They're the only good Marvel-related comics that are worth reading right now erm

ps: Nick Fury also hints at how incredible Ultimate Tony Stark is at multi-tasking. That was stated in the ultimate Iron Man comics to be a consequence of his freaky "all over the body" brain.

Jose123
They're the only good Marvel-related comics that are worth reading right now erm

ps: Nick Fury also hints at how incredible Ultimate Tony Stark is at multi-tasking. That was stated in the ultimate Iron Man comics to be a consequence of his freaky "all over the body" brain.

Says you.

Runaways,The Thing,Cable/Deadpool,Daredevil,Punisher,Supreme power Hyperion,x-factor,FN spider-man when written by PETER DAVID,Young avengers Etc etc etc......

there a lot of good books out their that Marvel is currently coming out with.

Dark Urizen
Says you.

Runaways,The Thing,Cable/Deadpool,Daredevil,Punisher,Supreme power Hyperion,x-factor,FN spider-man when written by PETER DAVID,Young avengers Etc etc etc......

there a lot of good books out their that Marvel is currently coming out with.

De Gustibus et coloribus non disputandum wink
I prefer the Ultimate stuff right now smile

Jose123
De Gustibus et coloribus non disputandum wink
I prefer the Ultimate stuff right now smile

Don't know if that was an insult or not.

I guess will just have to disagree on our comic preferences.

Dark Urizen
Don't know if that was an insult or not.

I guess will just have to disagree on our comic preferences.

laughing Google it. But i might've spelt it wrong. Basically, it's "respect other people's likes and dislikes" stick out tongue

grey fox
laughing Google it. But i might've spelt it wrong. Basically, it's "respect other people's likes and dislikes" stick out tongue

Really ? , from my vantage point it said 'you are a american pig-dog'

Jose123

De Gustibus et coloribus non disputandum:

One should not argue over matters of taste and color.

Did you go to college?

Dark Urizen
De Gustibus et coloribus non disputandum:

One should not argue over matters of taste and color.

Did you go to college?

Well of course that's the word-by-word translation DUH laughing out loud
What i said was the translation into what it meant stick out tongue

Still in college.

Fishy 500

Supreme Power ! (Cough, Cough)

Is Ultimate Iron Man any good ? I'll probably get the trade when it comes out !

Jose123
This discussion on comic book preferences has been interesting but know back on topic.

Better technology,Better weapons,Better suite. means ultimate ironman goes kablowey and in a million different pieces. Unless he has something that keeps his bones from being blown apart and scattered to the win.

Being Left in pieces while your armor has been reduced into nothing but scrap heap is considered a win for 616 Ironman. So what if he has a healing factor. whats he going to fight with after his armor has been destroyed? His boxers?

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by Fishy 500

yeah, i agree, Supreme Power kicks ass, i had forgotten bout that. As an interesting coincidence, i'm putting together a Supreme Respect thread, for the character called "Supreme" from Image Comics.

UIM is very nice IMO, but i only have the first four issues of it. Looks great though.

Jose123
Originally posted by Fishy 500

Supreme power is currently no longer. Just the minis.

But it is starting back in MK as Squadron Supreme. Sadly this means we will no longer see any fish girl breast.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by grey fox
Really ? , from my vantage point it said 'you are a american pig-dog' laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.