Superman vs. Asmodel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Xplosive42
So i saw the scans of Superman wrestling Asmodel but my question is how was Superman able to do this? Could he actually beat him? Because i remember in one of the scans an angel was talking about how incredibly powerful and could make people's blood boil or something like that....anyways what are your guys thoughts?

UniOmni
I finally figured out a plausible way that can explain Superman surviving Asmodels touch. He was blue supes right?? Blue Supes is pure energy. And nebody who took the high school sciences knows that energy can't be created nor destroyed. Only transferred, ie potential to kinetic and kinetic to mechanical etc. Thats the only plausible way i think it can be explained. Other than that, just bad writing on DC's part. Cuz we all know he isn't immortal

Xplosive42
That makes sense, but i also heard that the DC writer of that comic intented to use the normal Superman instead of the energy one, which wouldn't make sense cause he shouldn't stand a chance against asmodel.

UniOmni
Bumping....No point in a matchup against Asmodel, but do yall have any ideas about how Superman survived his touch, that differ from mine?
Curiousity piqued

Psycho Ninja
Hmmm.... I thought High School science doesnt apply in comics ??

The ability to wrestle an angel by E.Supez was just bad writing or Supez was really THAT strong !!!

E.Supez is unpredictable in more than one language !!!! He had trouble lifting an elevator, had trouble beating Cyborg Supez, but wrestled an Angel S.W.A.T leader !!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.