this calls for experimentation...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Juk3n
Wolverine (wearing venom symbiote suit with 1 week practice) vs spidey and carnage...Beyonder grabs them and makes it so!! and so it is!

(god bless the 90's X-men)

TwisterGameX
WTF shit. Go kill yourself.

inamilist
id say spidey and carnage

but wow.....

King_Mungi
Go kill yourself? wow now that's a nice way to talk to someone new to the board. Guy/girl only has 2 posts, so eaze up tonto.

spideycarnage
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
WTF shit. Go kill yourself.
thats kinda of messed up dude..
anywayz..i think Wolverine is already a amazing fighter..and with the venom costume he'll be unstoppable against spidey and carnage..after he defeats them the beyonder should have him fight the hulk..that would be a better match up.

TwisterGameX
Oops thought the guy was someone else...you could live.

Dizzle
So this is really Carnage vs. Wolvervenom, right?

I'd say Wolvervenom. His healing factor would have been boosted to a disgusting degree. Carnage would still be stronger, faster, and have an overall "better" symbiote, (tendrils, claws and such) but Wolvervenom has both a large durability edge, and a substantial fighting skill edge.

I highly doubt this is a spite thread, since it'd be an extremely cool fight. Plus the dude's been here like a day. Interesting concept, actually... Well done.

cheap cabbage
Well, seeing as how carnage symbiote sees its impending doom, it decides to leave our favorite psychotic victim of male anorexia and bonds with spiderman. Spiderman

A) knows the symbiotes weaknesses
B) Has fought wolverine so he knows his
C) is pushing class 90 by now b/c of the symbiote.

Spidercarnage eats wolvervenoms spleen

grey fox

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.