Dr. Doom vs. Mandarin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ScarletSpider
Classic weaponry. Doom with his armor, Mandarin with his rings. Two great, genius, powerful villains. The Grandmaster is bored, and decides he wants to see them fight. He teleports them into a massive room, seemingly no boundaries, no obstacles to use or hide behind. Just the combatants. No preptime, just a straight up fight with all their abilities normally showcased.

thesilverspider
mandarin

Aries_04
Mandarin written correctly should have close to even odds here.

ScarletSpider
Mandarin's a Doom level bad guy, this is the original wretchedly villainous Mandarin with his ten rings. Not the mystic funk Temugin.

Have Mandarin and Doom ever met? I haven't researched that much. Should be a great story if they did.

malobolo
I think Doom wins this one, he's armor is way to muh powerful, he can even stand a blast from the infinite gauntlet, I dont think Mandarin's Rings are even close to those.

cheap cabbage
Originally posted by malobolo
I think Doom wins this one, he's armor is way to muh powerful, he can even stand a blast from the infinite gauntlet, I dont think Mandarin's Rings are even close to those.

Doom was sitting behind his castle with all the power at latveria powering his force field when thanos decided to blast the universe with the IG, so that wasn't regular doom. Regular walking down the street doom and mandarin is an extremely even match. Doom nonetheless still has a force field that can take a blast from anyone this side of thor and still laugh. Mandarin doesn't have that kind of defense but his rings grant him weird reality bending, darkness...etc powers that could more than compensate. If no party makes a mistake, then they would blast each other until dooms power reserves fun dry, then mandarin takes it. His rings haven't been show to run out of juice.

Wally West
Originally posted by cheap cabbage
Doom was sitting behind his castle with all the power at latveria powering his force field when thanos decided to blast the universe with the IG, so that wasn't regular doom.
I think malobolo was refering to when Doom tried to take the Gauntlet from Thanos and got in Thor's way as he was going to attack Thanos. Thanos then blasts Doom with the Gauntlet and sends him flying, but he is up straight away saying "I will not be denied those gems!".

Anyway, I think Doom wins this one.

Psycho Ninja
Mandarin is a premature ejaculator,............ he looses !!!

cheap cabbage
Originally posted by Wally West
I think malobolo was refering to when Doom tried to take the Gauntlet from Thanos and got in Thor's way as he was going to attack Thanos. Thanos then blasts Doom with the Gauntlet and sends him flying, but he is up straight away saying "I will not be denied those gems!".

Anyway, I think Doom wins this one.

My mistake, but I personally think that's some major PIS. That glove wiped out half the life in the universe. That means, the shi-ar, kree, skrulls...etc would all have probably been partially toast. Those races have stuff that would make doom's armor look like tin foil. Doom's armor is powerful, but its not that which makes him great. It's all the other shit he's got in his basement that's scary. Armor wise, stark's is likely more impressive. Doom's armor is inconsistent at best, he can take hits from galactus, but when mephisto hits him with a bunch of pissed off birds and a sandstorm he goes to his knees. Mandarin takes this no prep.

grey fox
I cant decide their too evenly matched , because of dooms near constant pis it's difficult to see if he could be hurt.......

ScarletSpider
Don't forget Mandy's (snicker) disintigrator beam ring!

DrDoom101
Doom can negate it with some of his spells, or maybe his force field, or his concussion blasts. His force field is one of the most powerful. It's strong enough to keep the Hulk still for a few seconds.

demigawd
Originally posted by DrDoom101
Doom can negate it with some of his spells, or maybe his force field, or his concussion blasts. His force field is one of the most powerful. It's strong enough to keep the Hulk still for a few seconds.

Wow, a few seconds. That's real impressive!

I gave the fight to Doom, though.

Scoobless
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
Have Mandarin and Doom ever met? I haven't researched that much. Should be a great story if they did.

I think they were both part of the secret villain society during "Acts of Vengeance"

King KAM
Doom wins, why???? because Thanos has doom under constant surveilence, that says something.

Tron
Originally posted by DrDoom101

If that was sarcasm, I may be the only one who got it.wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.