Neji Vs the real spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwisterGameX
can he beat the real one. He raped the curse sealed one in the show but can he get the real one. Spidersense vs nejis eyes and 64 hit damage.

srankmissingnin
If Spider-man gets into melee he is getting laid out by the 64 Palms of Hakke

King_Mungi
Yes he would beat the real Spider-Man, same premise but he is not as fast as Neji or have the golden web to block chakra attacks like Kidoumaru had. If you go by anime filler 128 hands of hakke owns Parker.

TwisterGameX
lol the spiderman in the show was funny(i call him spidey as well) he did everything that spidey did but lack reflexs and spider sense. Spidey dodges the 64 hit combo.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Yes he would beat the real Spider-Man, same premise but he is not as fast as Neji or have the golden web to block chakra attacks like Kidoumaru had. If you go by anime filler 128 hands of hakke owns Parker.

Manga > Anime

King_Mungi
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
lol the spiderman in the show was funny(i call him spidey as well) he did everything that spidey did but lack reflexs and spider sense. Spidey dodges the 64 hit combo.

He was more crafty and had way more versiltility, Neji even in his baseform was faster. Neji is even faster than Rock Lee

TwisterGameX
where do you get your manga (do you read japanese) because in america it is not that high...I get mine off a site in english but I need a better one..do you have a site ?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Manga > Anime

I know, I perfer the anime since Neji is actually my favorite character in the series and the anime portrayed him much slower than he actually is.

TwisterGameX
He was more crafty and had way more versiltility, Neji even in his baseform was faster. Neji is even faster than Rock Lee Not when rock less looses the weights or does the gates. Never seen neji move that quick yet(anyone have the game by change foir gc..naruto 4)

King_Mungi
where do you get your manga (do you read japanese) because in america it is not that high...I get mine off a site in english but I need a better one..do you have a site ?

Download it, from narutofan.com. Where I am is set 2.5 years into the future and everyone is promoted to Genin except Naruto who is still a genin and Neji is the only new Jounin. In Sand Village Kankurou and Temari are jounins and Gaara is the Kazekage

TwisterGameX
Good job. Where th freak is sasuke damnit.

King_Mungi
Not when rock less looses the weights or does the gates. Never seen neji move that quick yet(anyone have the game by change foir gc..naruto 4)

Actually he is, that's why no matter what Lee tries he can't beat Neji. The 5 gates was his trump card that wasn't even sure it would work.

Hyuuga Neji
Pre-chuunin exam->Post-chuunin exam (21->25 = +4)
Ninjutsu: 2.5 -> 3.5
Taijutsu: 3.5 -> 4.5
Genjutsu: 2 -> 2
Knowledge: 2.5 -> 3
Strength: 2.5 -> 2.5
Speed: 3 -> 4
Stamina: 2 -> 2.5
Seal: 3 -> 3
Improvements: Ninjutsu/Taijutsu/Speed = +1, Knowledge/Stamina = +0.5.

Rock Lee
Pre-chuunin exam->Post-chuunin exam (16.5->17 = +0.5)
Ninjutsu: 0 -> 0
Taijutsu: 4 -> 4.5
Genjutsu: 0 -> 0
Knowledge: 1.5 -> 1.5
Strength: 3 -> 3.5
Speed: 4 -> 4
Stamina: 3 -> 3
Seal: 1 -> 1
Improvements: Taijutsu/Strength = +0.5.

The stats are out of 5 and the databook is released by Kishimoto himself.

King_Mungi
Good job. Where th freak is sasuke damnit.

Still with Orochimaru, but I havn't read the past 4 chapters that were released so he might have appeared

TwisterGameX
finaly people that know their stuff....half thepeople i speak too say that naruto is the best(but only seen it on toonami up to zabuza) brb tomorrow

inamilist
neji

srankmissingnin
Actually he is, that's why no matter what Lee tries he can't beat Neji. The 5 gates was his trump card that wasn't even sure it would work.

Hyuuga Neji

Rock Lee
Pre-chuunin exam->Post-chuunin exam (16.5->17 = +0.5)
Ninjutsu: 0 -> 0
Taijutsu: 4 -> 4.5
Genjutsu: 0 -> 0
Knowledge: 1.5 -> 1.5
Speed: 4 -> 4
Stamina: 3 -> 3
Seal: 1 -> 1
Improvements: Taijutsu/Strength = +0.5.

The stats are out of 5 and the databook is released by Kishimoto himself.

And those are all pre time skip people!

Sasuke is still with Orochi, who is about to fight Naruto, Sakura, Sai and what every the Kakashi replacements name is

TwisterGameX
Sai is that sasuke look alike right ?

King_Mungi
finaly people that know their stuff....half thepeople i speak too say that naruto is the best(but only seen it on toonami up to zabuza) brb tomorrow

I was actually staff on Narutofan and was a adminster at NarutoInfo the most information on Naruto in the net. I have like gigabytes of info still on my comp

And those are all pre time skip people!

Sasuke is still with Orochi, who is about to fight Naruto, Sakura, Sai and what every the Kakashi replacements name is

The databook hasn't been released yet after the timeskip. So that's stats are up to the time jump and including Kakashi's gaiden

Was with Jiraiya and trained, went back with Kakashi, but now Naruto has a new sensei a anbu master and a new teamate named Sai. Sakura was trained with Tsunade now with the Anbu ...wait you know what your talking about. What's your question?

srankmissingnin

Yeah he sort'a looks like him

Open gates Lee would own Neji by the way, he'd be moving way to fast for Neji's spinning top move to matter.

And I have no question...

King_Mungi

Yes.

Lucid Lui
Manga > Anime Damn right! I HATE FILLER!!!

I actually haven't watched Naruto in a loooooong time cause of the filler eps. I also stopped readin the Manga cause it was getting a bit crap. I stopped at issue 272. Has it been any good since?

Anyway, Neji wins this fight.

id369
Post time skip Neji is vary strong (he improved and matured alot)
Along with Gaara.

But I dont think even post time skip Neji can take down Spiderman.

TwisterGameX
wait so why did you quit ?

also i hear that hinita got mnature...looks like tsnuade..the fuz

King_Mungi
Yeah he sort'a looks like him

Open gates Lee would own Neji by the way, he'd be moving way to fast for Neji's spinning top move to matter.

And I have no question...

Nope, Neji's reflexes trump Lee. Besides Neji doesn't need to spin to stop his attack. Chakra is blasted out from his body instantly that blocks attacks and the spinning is used to deflect the attack.

The site? I stopped because of school

She's mature and with a new haircut, but she doesn't look like Tsunande

id369

She has um curves................

srankmissingnin
Nope, Neji's reflexes trump Lee. Besides Neji doesn't need to spin to stop his attack. Chakra is blasted out from his body instantly that blocks attacks and the spinning is used to deflect the attack.

The site? I stopped because of school

She's mature and with a new haircut, but she doesn't look like Tsunande

You think that Neji's reflexes are faster then 5 Gate Open Ubre Lee? Not even close, where did you get the impression he had faster reflexes then even normal Lee? Extreme Lotus Lee will be hitting seemingly dozens of times at once from all different sides, Neji's chakra blasting spinning top move wont be fast enough do anything, the guy wouldn't have even started spining by the time Lee hit him again.

TwisterGameX
So any one like dragonball managa better then any version of the anime ? anyone watch Gantz ?...

King_Mungi
You think that Neji's reflexes are faster then 5 Gate Open Ubre Lee? Not even close, where did you get the impression he had faster reflexes then even normal Lee? Extreme Lotus Lee will be hitting seemingly dozens of times at once from all different sides, Neji's chakra blasting spinning top move wont be fast enough do anything, the guy wouldn't have even started spining by the time Lee hit him again.

In Hakke vision...yes. It is stated the strongest bloodline in the village is the white eyes. Also where did I get that? Lee was always faster than Neji, but he kept beating him, why? reflexes and skill. He doesn't need to spin, he shoots out chakra instantly and that blocks the attacks, the spinning just deflects the attacks. Your forgetting both have speed 4/5 now, Lee does not have the speed advantage.

TwisterGameX
So any one like dragonball managa better then any version of the anime ? anyone watch Gantz ?...

srankmissingnin
In Hakke vision...yes. It is stated the strongest bloodline in the village is the white eyes. Also where did I get that? Lee was always faster than Neji, but he kept beating him, why? reflexes and skill. He doesn't need to spin, he shoots out chakra instantly and that blocks the attacks, the spinning just deflects the attacks. Your forgetting both have speed 4/5 now, Lee does not have the speed advantage.

Kakashi said it was the strongest blood line in the leaf, was he right? Who knows... I'd rather have the sharingan any day of the weak after seeing curse seal level 2 vs. Naruto fight. The sharingan was nuts!

Maybe because Lee has no jutsus and can only fight Neji in h2h (which is instance loss for most) and can't fight him with his seals released or with out his weights because of the rules Gai has about using them? He is at a total disadvantage against Neji.

I always assumed that stats referred to Rocks weighted speed...

id369
Uber Kage-Possibly Akatsuki Leader (aka the dude), Possibly Sarutobi Prime, Yondaime.

Kage- (All Official Kages, plus the Sanin)
Shodai Hokage , Nidaime Hokage
Sandaime Hokage, Yondaime Hokage, Godaime Hokage, Shodai Kazekage,
Nidaime Kazekage, Sandaime Kazekage, Yondaime Kazekage, Godaime Kazekage (Gaara),

Itachi, Sasori, Sakumo Hatake, Orochimaru, Jiraya,

Elite Jounin
Hoshigaki Kisame, Hatake Kakashi, Hyuuga Hiashi, Hyuuga Hizashi, Gai, Asuma, Shizune, Yamato, Kabuto.

Jounin/Anbu squad leader
Naruto (Post Time Skip), Hyuuga Neji

Special Jounin
Sasuske (Pre Time Skip), Kimimaro, Anko, Ibiki, Genma, Raidou

Anbu

Chuunin

Genin

King_Mungi
Maybe because Lee has no jutsus and can only fight Neji in h2h (which is instance loss for most) and can't fight him with his seals released or with out his weights because of the rules Gai has about using them? He is at a total disadvantage against Neji.

I always assumed that stats referred to Rocks weighted speed...

As stated as well the gentlefist is the strongest taijutsu in Leaf. Neji knows other jutsu, but all he does it taijutsu. Actually not true, Gai stated the key to beating Neji was opening the 5 gates implying nothing he had was enough to beat him. Since the only one not impressed with Lee's speed in the prelims was Neji. Lee has broken his rules many times, and there was even a flashback of Neji dominating Lee and this was when he was in his green attire.

Nope unweighted

Edit: yes Kakakashi stated it as well as the handbook. Here is Hiashi's bio
http://www.redbrick.dcu.ie/~pazuzu/databook/character/hiashi.txt

TwisterGameX
I guess no db manga loving in this thread * leaves thread* wait neji kakashi vs yamcha or tein..in dragon ball only

srankmissingnin
As stated as well the gentlefist is the strongest taijutsu in Leaf. Neji knows other jutsu, but all he does it taijutsu. Actually not true, Gai stated the key to beating Neji was opening the 5 gates implying nothing he had was enough to beat him. Since the only one not impressed with Lee's speed in the prelims was Neji. Lee has broken his rules many times, and there was even a flashback of Neji dominating Lee and this was when he was in his green attire.

Nope unweighted

Edit: yes Kakakashi stated it as well as the handbook. Here is Hiashi's bio
http://www.redbrick.dcu.ie/~pazuzu/databook/character/hiashi.txt

Shikamaru said that Chouji was the strongest in taijutsu when the went to rescue Sasuke, and Neji was a member of the team at the time.

Gai said that the key to beating Neji is the gates... but he also told Lee it was forbidden and he should never use it. Gai didn't teach Lee that move to beat Neji... but as a side effect if he had to use it against Neji he would trunce him with the greatest of ease. And Lee doesn't break the rules that often, and he gets beat down when he does.

King_Mungi
Shikamaru said that Chouji was the strongest in taijutsu when the went to rescue Sasuke, and Neji was a member of the team at the time.

Gai said that the key to beating Neji is the gates... but he also told Lee it was forbidden and he should never use it. Gai didn't teach Lee that move to beat Neji... but as a side effect if he had to use it against Neji he would trunce him with the greatest of ease. And Lee doesn't break the rules that often, and he gets beat down when he does.

Nope, what he meant was physically strong not skill wise.

Akimichi Chouji
Pre-chuunin exam->Post-chuunin exam(13->15.5 = +2.5)
Ninjutsu: 3 -> 3.5
Taijutsu: 2 -> 2
Genjutsu: 0.5 -> 0.5
Knowledge: 0.5 -> 1
Speed: 1 -> 1
Seal: 1 -> 1.5
Improvements:Ninjutsu/Knowledge/Strength/Stamina/Seal = +0.5

Hyuuga Neji

He used the gates against Sasuke and Dosu. The first time he opened 5 gates was in front of Neji. Do you honestly think the genius Neji would even allow him to now? Actually no Gai did teach Lee that move to prove he was a ninjai and Lee even said he was using it for Neji. Gai knew what he was going to use it for. This is what Lee says "Neji this technique was for defeating you. But I'll show it now" Ch.86, pg.1

srankmissingnin
Nope, what he meant was physically strong not skill wise.

Akimichi Chouji
Pre-chuunin exam->Post-chuunin exam(13->15.5 = +2.5)
Ninjutsu: 3 -> 3.5
Taijutsu: 2 -> 2
Genjutsu: 0.5 -> 0.5
Knowledge: 0.5 -> 1
Speed: 1 -> 1
Seal: 1 -> 1.5
Improvements:Ninjutsu/Knowledge/Strength/Stamina/Seal = +0.5

Hyuuga Neji

He used the gates against Sasuke and Dosu. The first time he opened 5 gates was in front of Neji. Do you honestly think the genius Neji would even allow him to now? Actually no Gai did teach Lee that move to prove he was a ninjai and Lee even said he was using it for Neji. Gai knew what he was going to use it for. This is what Lee says "Neji this technique was for defeating you. But I'll show it now" Ch.86, pg.1

Gai tried to teach them all the to open the gates but Lee was the only one who could do it, so it wasn't to prove he was a ninja. I know Lee said it was to defeat Neji but I always thought that as the arrogance of youth, I really can't see Lee opening the Gates to beat Neji unless for some reason it was life or death... it's pretty extreme.

King_Mungi
Gai tried to teach them all the to open the gates but Lee was the only one who could do it, so it wasn't to prove he was a ninja. I know Lee said it was to defeat Neji but I always thought that as the arrogance of youth, I really can't see Lee opening the Gates to beat Neji unless for some reason it was life or death... it's pretty extreme.

Lee was the only one to perform Initial Lotus, Neji is a jounin it's common for a jounin to even be able to open 1 gate or more. You can still open the gates and not be able to perform Intital Lotus. Actually reread that chapter Gai states that like 3 times to Kakashi after he yells at him teaching him the 5 gates and yes he did teach it to him there is even a flashback was to prove he can be a strong ninja. Nothing Lee had prior to the 5 gates was enough to beat Neji, his only chance was the 5 gates as said by Gai and Lee.

srankmissingnin
Lee was the only one to perform Initial Lotus, Neji is a jounin it's common for a jounin to even be able to open 1 gate or more. You can still open the gates and not be able to perform Intital Lotus. Actually reread that chapter Gai states that like 3 times to Kakashi after he yells at him teaching him the 5 gates and yes he did teach it to him there is even a flashback was to prove he can be a strong ninja. Nothing Lee had prior to the 5 gates was enough to beat Neji, his only chance was the 5 gates as said by Gai and Lee.

We don't know if its common for jounin to be able to release the seals. We know Kakashi and Gai can... but they are hardly the standards for jounin.

Gai was just running his mouth making up excuses for teaching forbidden jutsus to children while Kakashi was chewing him out. Do you think that Gai really intended for Lee to release the gates to beat Neji? I just don't see it. I just dont see it. He just didnt want him to lose faith in his ninja way, and lets face it the kid was working with almost nothing before he learned to to release the gates, once he starts running A - S rank missions he is going to need a trump card.

King_Mungi
We don't know if its common for jounin to be able to release the seals. We know Kakashi and Gai can... but they are hardly the standards for jounin.

Gai was just running his mouth making up excuses for teaching forbidden jutsus to children while Kakashi was chewing him out. Do you think that Gai really intended for Lee to release the gates to beat Neji? I just don't see it. I just dont see it. He just didnt want him to lose faith in his ninja way, and lets face it the kid was working with almost nothing before he learned to to release the gates, once he starts running A - S rank missions he is going to need a trump card.

Yes we do, it's in the handbook

No he wasn't. Yes, because Lee wanted to prove his nindo and prove he is a great ninjai without ninjutsu. He loves him like a son and wanted him to succed and his main rival is Neji the true genius as Gai's rival is Kakashi and he has pushed himself and his body to be his rival. Even opening more gates than Lee. This was even stated in the manga and handbook. No offence, it's not really up for debate http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/smilies/cartoon/confused.gif

srankmissingnin
Yes we do, it's in the handbook

No he wasn't. Yes, because Lee wanted to prove his nindo and prove he is a great ninjai without ninjutsu. He loves him like a son and wanted him to succed and his main rival is Neji the true genius as Gai's rival is Kakashi and he has pushed himself and his body to be his rival. Even opening more gates than Lee. This was even stated in the manga and handbook. No offence, it's not really up for debate http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/smilies/cartoon/confused.gif

Where did you get the Naruto hand book? I have all the stats from it but nothing else translated.

King_Mungi
Where did you get the Naruto hand book? I have all the stats from it but nothing else translated.

I can read most Japanese , also there should be a translated one at Narutofan.com. I think they finally have one translated.

srankmissingnin
I can read most Japanese , also there should be a translated one at Narutofan.com. I think they finally have one translated.

I get my scanlations from Narutofan and I am pretty sure they dont have the Handbook scanlated... no harm in checking again I guess.

King_Mungi
I get my scanlations from Narutofan and I am pretty sure they dont have the Handbook scanlated... no harm in checking again I guess.

Check the board, when I use to go they had most of it already translated.

HigH ScholaR
Youtube is good, you can't download unless you subscribe but you can watch, and its not just Naruto either itcould be anything.

Anyway Spidey dies a horrible death, but whos to say that the marvel Universe has chakara so will neji's buyugan moves work.

TwisterGameX
Spider sense dodges them all. all 64. I am sure of that...how would that catch spidey.

id369

Try this website. Its dedicated soley to translate Naruto.
http://mangahelpers.com/index.php

Thier are 3 diff translator so you can crossrefrence them in case you are in doubt.

King_Mungi
Spider sense dodges them all. all 64. I am sure of that...how would that catch spidey.

Check the folklore thread I posted, Neji even in his baseform is much faster than Spider-Man when he activates the hakke field his reflexes and hand speed increases. Spider-Man is not dodging that.

DigiMark007
Anime's a no-no here. It usually doesn't mix well with comics anyway...too hard to find a uniform frame of reference from which to begin. That, and fanboys usually take over (like any SW or DBZ thread too).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.