Zaalbar glitch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthMaul9123
my game glitched up and i have three Zaalbars has this happenned to anyone maybe not with zaalbar but with any character

Darth_Glentract
Never heard of it, but that would be cool.

Lana
Wow, can't say I ever got that problem laughing out loud

Tangible God
I have. I forget how it happened, but T3 disappeared and was replaced by Zaalbar. Then the other one seemed to multiply every time I left the Ebon Hawk. I had 30 of them by the end of the game, almost couldn't get off the ship.

Lana
That is seriously hilarious.

I want to see that just for the amusement value laughing out loud

Sorgo
That would upset me. I am playing it right now. Just finished Tatooines star map. I finished all except one now so just have to go get captured by the Leviathan.

I could play this game a hundred times over and I'd still love it.

Lana
I just finished it for the first time this week big grin

Captain REX
I've never played and yet I still make KOTOR sigs or have Lana make them...

kamikz
Originally posted by DarthMaul9123
my game glitched up and i have three Zaalbars has this happenned to anyone maybe not with zaalbar but with any character

LMAO.

It reminds me of when me and my buddy played "Jedi power battles" and we came to the last boss, Darth Maul. Suddenly Maul cloned himself into 2 persons, we had to take one each. We had trouble taking him alone. It has happend 2 times.

mace=badass
I had this one glitch, when I was on that planet you crash into while trying to go to the Star Forge. What happened was I brought Bastila with me (Dark Side) and when I went to attack Zalbaar, the game restarted. And I did that about three times before getting pissed off and having to do it the other way.

Dark Aristokrat
Originally posted by mace=badass
I had this one glitch, when I was on that planet you crash into while trying to go to the Star Forge. What happened was I brought Bastila with me (Dark Side) and when I went to attack Zalbaar, the game restarted. And I did that about three times before getting pissed off and having to do it the other way.

I had this glitch happen to a game. Drove me nuts.

Fishy
Made me restart a game, it happened every time I walked into the Ebon Hawk... Very annoying.

Lana
Originally posted by Captain REX
I've never played and yet I still make KOTOR sigs or have Lana make them...

You need to play KOTOR.

calvin44
there is a glitch in kotor 2, that if you sell a bunch of stuff to kex on Dxun and try to leave the camp or save your game with uber money, it just freezes.

Mišt
Originally posted by Tangible God
I have. I forget how it happened, but T3 disappeared and was replaced by Zaalbar. Then the other one seemed to multiply every time I left the Ebon Hawk. I had 30 of them by the end of the game, almost couldn't get off the ship.

Same deal, I had about 30 of them in the Ebon Hawk. I made a new game and it didnt happen again.

I think I made a thread somewhere about it ages ago...*runs to find it*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.