Thanos runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DrDoom101
My buddy Thanos runs the Marvel/DC gauntlet. He gets three hours of rest between each battle. Now i know already made a gauntlet thread for him but i love this guy soo much. WHere does he stop? He doesn't have prep.

1) Terrax
2) Wonder Man
3) Absorbing Man
4) Mongul
5) Thor Girl and Beta Ray Bill
6) Dormammu with 10 min of prep
7) Parallax
8) Phoenix

Where does he stop?

Dizzle
Dormammu wastes him.

Adam Warlock
Dormammu

long pig
Door-Mah-Moo (I just found out that's how it's pronounced!...Ah-gah-mow-tow =Agamotto)
He doesn't need prep to own Thanos in a straight up fight.

Ex11B
How much prep time does Thanos get? If none,then yes..he gets to 6

Dark Urizen
Yep, i'd say Domammu takes him out.

golem370
I also think it matters If there fighting in Dormammu realm

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by golem370

Yeah, in Dormammu's realm he'd beat Thanos about 10 times quicker than he would in neutral ground. stick out tongue

Ex11B
Originally posted by golem370

agreed

Dark Urizen
yeah, ok, it matters when comparing just how fast Dormammy beats the living crap out of Thanos. Other than that, no, it doesn't matter. Dormammu is going to win regardless of the environment. The difference being that in his own realm he'd win even faster.

Zahit
Dormammu is on a different power scale than Thanos.
He definitely has more power, although magical in nature.
I suppose it's possible for Thanos to come up with something
with a LOT of prep....

Dormammu is one bad m*therf*cker!!!!

golem370
People has said that Thanos might be able to use Magic to.

leonidas
5 has a chance -- tarene is VERY powerful. but definitely 6.

guy222
Dread One stops the Titan

Mr. Slippyfist

G-Mafia
That 6th rep. is too much for him.

Bouboumaster
Stop at Dormmamu.

Terryc250
Dormmamu stomps out the titan

Burning thought
sorry for going off topic but ime just curious, is Thanos comaparable to greek titan like Chronos?

Ouallada
The Greek Titan is Cronus. Chronos in greek mythology was the embodiment of time, and is not to be confused with the titan. Chronos (Kronos) in marvel is a titanian eternal who doesn't really like Thanos. His body was destroyed, but he lives on as the embodiment of time.

Thanos would get hammered by the marvel Chronos.

Kutulu
Originally posted by Ouallada
The Greek Titan is Cronus. Chronos in greek mythology was the embodiment of time, and is not to be confused with the titan. Chronos (Kronos) in marvel is a titanian eternal who doesn't really like Thanos. His body was destroyed, but he lives on as the embodiment of time.

Thanos would get hammered by the marvel Chronos.

^^ Yeah Kronos in Marvel is abstract level now. He's the whole reason Drax was created in the first place, and the reason why Drax gets upgraded every time Thanos gets upgraded.

celestialdemon
Doesn't make it past Dormammu.

Ouallada
Originally posted by Kutulu
^^ Yeah Kronos in Marvel is abstract level now. He's the whole reason Drax was created in the first place, and the reason why Drax gets upgraded every time Thanos gets upgraded.

Chronos was careless. Drax was not a perfect creation by far, as Chronos admitted himself. Has Chronos ever upgraded Drax? I can't recall any such instance. I would put Drax's latest transformation down to the annililation team needing to off Thanos more than anything else.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.