Spawn vs. Tyrant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sixth_Winged
Sorry if this has been done before guys.

I'm just trying to gauge Spawn's level cause admittedly i'm not very knowledgeable about image characters. It seems the character has been thrown here a lot lately and even some claim has majority above thanos.

So this match is.......Tyrant(the most latest appearance which is not yet back to full strength) vs. Spawn(not lord of hell)

no preps
standard weapons/equipment rule

Spawnrules
spawn the dude close to spectres level would win

Dark Urizen
I'd say Spawn wins more often than not, even if this isn't King Spawn. The reason why there's been such a flurry of Spawn threads is the Spawn Respect Thread located in my signature that i created.

Why do i say Spawn could win? Well, he's basically beat skyfathers and far far above skyfathers. He has teleportation, incredible regeneration, is stronger than class 100, can grow to any size, has matter manipulation/transmutation, superspeed, incredibly powerful telepathy, can banish people to other dimensions, can stop time, etc. etc. etc.

I mean, you're comparing Tyrant to a guy that took God hostage while threatening to blow his/her head off, and then went on to kill a Lord of Hell, legions of archdemons and demons (above skyfather), stalemated an Ancient God, etc. etc.

So yes, just like i think he would beat a fully powered Galactus, i think he could beat Tyrant.

Feel free to read the thread in my sig and to post in it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.