Wolverine vs. Flash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Xplosive42
Who takes this?

phase
Flash in a flash

id369
Flash has cosmic speed.....................

Wally West
Yeah theres nothing at all Wolverine could do to Flash.

Professor N
Why are there so many ridiculous threads???

You are either a massive wolvie fan boy, or really wanna see him get owned.

Flash is uber powerful, its not even funny. if written to his full potential he would decimate wolverine before he could even pull out his claws.

golem370
Flash would start by running at about 100 miles an Hour and trying to take out Wolverine and getting his spinal colum cut end of the match.

could happen.

wannabe
cryBut he is Wolverine...the unstoppable, invincible, unbeatable, superfighter with that cool "i can shit on everything that bothers me without having to think about the consequences because i'm a really cool badass with really cool powers and that's why 75% of my fans are bullied otaku couchpotatoes who wish they were me"-attitude!!! HE CAN'T LOOSE!!!!!! cry

laughing laughing laughing Oh my! What a ridiculous thread!!!

id369
Originally posted by wannabe
cryBut he is Wolverine...the unstoppable, invincible, unbeatable, superfighter with that cool "i can shit on everything that bothers me without having to think about the consequences because i'm a really cool badass with really cool powers and that's why 75% of my fans are bullied otaku couchpotatoes who wish they were me"-attitude!!! HE CAN'T LOOSE!!!!!! cry

Not to take away any credit from Logan. He much more badass character then Flash.

laughing laughing laughing Oh my! What a ridiculous thread!!!

Scoobless
Wolverine could............... um............. cut............ the........... erm........... speedforce....... or.................. something......... no expression

srankmissingnin
But people somehow think that DS hitting the Flash is reasonable...

Scoobless
Originally posted by srankmissingnin

not sane people

The Ion
No they don't.

id369

Deathstroke fans......they sure do.

Eveyone else dont.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by The Ion
No they don't.

Go read a DS vs thread, its ridiculous

DigiMark007
Spite thread. Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.