deadpool vs. Havoc & cyclops

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FG725
who wins

DrDoom101
they blast him repeatedly nonstop for, uh, let's say...5 min straight? Yah, the duo wins

Jose123
Yep. even if he does heal they can just do it agian and again and again and again......

TheKahn
Both Havoc and Cyke is a little overkill

FG725
Deadpool is one fast mother when he needs to be and he has his guns one shot to the head can take them out he has plenty of weapons he may stand a chance

Nataku8188
Deadpool gets his ass womped, badly.

Jose123
Originally posted by FG725
Deadpool is one fast mother when he needs to be and he has his guns one shot to the head can take them out he has plenty of weapons he may stand a chance

You don't know how fast and accurate cyce and havok are with their blast do you?

Cyclops has manged to tag Quicksilver with his blast. Deadpool is fast enough to dodge that?

FG725
well maybe not but one precise shot and cyclops is down leaving Havoc

AcousticDoc
deadpool. wins. Cyclops and havoc aren't as skilled at dodgin bullets like daredevil and cap. I see deadpool landing a bunch of shots into both of them.

Jose123
well maybe not but one precise shot and cyclops is down

And two precise shots coming from both Havok and Cyclops and Deadpool is down. and even if heals he gets put down again and again and again.........

cyclops and havok don't need to be that close to him to put him down.

Jose123

thats if they let him aim and shoot his weapon before he is blasted away

TheKahn
All Cyke has to do is take off his visor and look in the general direction of Deadpool. Deadpool isn't dodging that and no bullets are getting to Cyke

The Ion
well maybe not but one precise shot and cyclops is down leaving Havoc
Not like Deadpool has lock on. He'll be too busy dodging to get a precise shot in.

FG725
well Cyclops and havok sure do have the upper hand but its just that Deadpool is a tricky opponent anything he can find to throw at them he will he could throw a dagger at cyclops and while he tries is distracted and needs to destroy that DP can teleport behind him and snap his neck

FG725
Originally posted by Jose123
You don't know how fast and accurate cyce and havok are with their blast do you?

Cyclops has manged to tag Quicksilver with his blast. Deadpool is fast enough to dodge that?
he has a teleporter man he can dodge pretty darn good

Jose123
well Cyclops and havok sure do have the upper hand but its just that Deadpool is a tricky opponent anything he can find to throw at them he will he could throw a dagger at cyclops and while he tries is distracted and needs to destroy that DP can teleport behind him and snap his neck

Not before havok blast him to pieces......

Or did you forget that there both on the same team.

FG725
or he could easily when he goes behind cyke throw cyke in the way of Havoks oncoming blast

TheKahn
The brothers powers don't work on each other, so what would that do?

Jose123
or he could easily when he goes behind cyke throw cyke in the way of Havoks oncoming blast

there immune to each others powers so thats not going to acomplish anything except give cyce enough time to flip him over his shoulder and blast him into the ground.. He may have had a chance if this was a solo match between them. but a double team with these two is just overkill.

Havok and cyce take this 10/10 times.

Lucid Lui
Overkill. Didn't Cyke knock out Wade awhile back in Cable/Deadpool?

Not that it would be as easy head on, but it's still overkill.

FG725
It's actually a much closer match than you think whoever shoots first wins but Havoc would probably fire first so they would win if DP had no tricks up his sleeve

King KAM
DP shoots them both.......

Jose123
It's actually a much closer match than you think whoever shoots first wins but Havoc would probably fire first so they would win if DP had no tricks up his sleeve

depends how this match is though...

is it a open field facing each other or what?

FG725
i was thinking more a dark night in a large new york alley sorry i didnt post it

Jose123
i was thinking more a dark night in a large new york alley sorry i didnt post it

So there both facing each other?

if thats the case then it is a 10/10 win for the brothers.

King KAM
So there both facing each other?

if thats the case then it is a 10/10 win for the brothers. Dp does have that TP device

Nataku8188
Deadpool hasn't used his teleporter in ages. Mainly because, as far as I remember, he doesn't even have it anymore. Weasel was the one who maintained it, and Deadpool regularly broke it. Without Weasel, there is no teleporter. He does, however, have the bodyslide ability, but that has very limited uses here.

Deadpool loses 10/10

Jose123
Originally posted by Nataku8188
Deadpool hasn't used his teleporter in ages. Mainly because, as far as I remember, he doesn't even have it anymore. Weasel was the one who maintained it, and Deadpool regularly broke it. Without Weasel, there is no teleporter. He does, however, have the bodyslide ability, but that has very limited uses here.

Deadpool loses 10/10

Isn't Weasel currently in jail? or was that some other tech geek in cable/deadpool?

Nataku8188
He's in jail.

Sixth_Winged
i believe that's a no for deadpool

Jose123
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
i believe that's a no for deadpool

nice pic.

King KAM
i believe that's a no for deadpool cyclops would lose to Cap, and im actually being serious for once.

DrDoom101
The brothers have range and power.

Jose123
Originally posted by King KAM
cyclops would lose to Cap, and im actually being serious for once.

Everyone loses to Cap. He just that Damn good smile

King KAM
Everyone loses to Cap. He just that Damn good smile sadly......wait are you being sacrastic???

Jose123
Originally posted by King KAM
sadly......wait are you being sacrastic???

I loves da CAP.

King KAM
I loves da CAP. Then you are cool in my book soldier.

golem370
The only thing Havoks got to do is start his powers and because Cyclops is not effected by Havoks powers every little step Deadpool takes the worse it get. He did to the Hulk and the Hulk has very good Durability and a healing factor. I don't know what happened after the explosion but I bet it wasn't pretty. Havok just kept feeding off of The Hulk.

golem370
Cyclops

StyleTime
Deadpool can't handle Cyclops alone. How can he take Cyclops AND Havok?

I can't believe I actually have to post scans backing Cyclops and Havok against.....Deadpool.

http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/6633/scan0001custom6mh.th.jpg

http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/3087/scan0002custom8yn.th.jpg

Boozing
Originally posted by StyleTime
Deadpool can't handle Cyclops alone. How can he take Cyclops AND Havok?

I can't believe I actually have to post scans backing Cyclops and Havok against.....Deadpool.

http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/6633/scan0001custom6mh.th.jpg

http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/3087/scan0002custom8yn.th.jpg

ur pic just showed deadpool koing cyclopes.
also what issue is that

Rewmac
Deadpool never misses his shots...He doesn't need to be close to them and those beam can be dodge by professional guy (plus the teleporter) and Deadpool could win...He can't die..So Cyclops is no thing for him...But Havok would be a though round...He'd just teleport behind them and shoot them in the head or cut their head off...

AcousticDoc
lol DP knocked out cyclops with one hit.

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by AcousticDoc
lol DP knocked out cyclops with one hit. You're not talking about that scan posted earlier are you?

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by Boozing
also what issue is that Do you pay any attention at all to what you're reading? The Cat took out Cyke, not Wade.

brainchild81
Either would murder Deadpool. Both is overkill

Rewmac
Okay let me see...What can the do to a man who's healing faster is bloody fast...Unable to die, he just can't stay in the state of death...He regenerate from being perfecty burned and so....Got a teleport device...Loads of guns and a sword...Other weapons...Better fighter than Havok and Cyclops together...Never misses the his shots...Got a teleport device...Skilled in dodging....LET ME TELL YOU NOTHING REALLY...Maybe they blast him a couple times, until Deadpool stops laughing and telling jokes....Pafff.....

StyleTime
also what issue is that
That was Shin Kuei who knocked Cyclops out buddy. Nice try though. Deadpool loses. You should try reading these things before posting.
Originally posted by AcousticDoc
lol DP knocked out cyclops with one hit.
Do some of you even read these comics? That is Shin Kuei knocking an unaware Cyclops out. Shin Kuei has also been blasted by Cyclops when Cyclops was paying attention.

Shin Kuei has also kicked Deadpool's ass twice already.

StyleTime
Originally posted by Rewmac
Okay let me see...What can the do to a man who's healing faster is bloody fast...Unable to die, he just can't stay in the state of death...He regenerate from being perfecty burned and so....Got a teleport device...Loads of guns and a sword...Other weapons...Better fighter than Havok and Cyclops together...Never misses the his shots...Got a teleport device...Skilled in dodging....LET ME TELL YOU NOTHING REALLY...Maybe they blast him a couple times, until Deadpool stops laughing and telling jokes....Pafff.....
Deadpool has a healing factor. He's not invunerable. Shin Kuei has also put Deadpool down using JUST martial arts. I think optic blasts+plasma blasts are going to be slightly more effective.

Jose123

Your an idiot.

Topic creator already said this match takes place face to face in a alley.

Match begins and Deadpool is blasted into a million pieces before he can even reach for his teleporter which he doesn't even use anymore.
He's blasted before he can even reach for his Gun and raises it to aim.
He's blasted by the two brothers before he can even dodge. He won't get in close to even do those combat skills. So he heals the damage. the brothers unleash again. so he heals the damage while he's on the ground. the brothers unleash again. continue for the next 30minutes If Deadpool can't die than being left knocked out or left in a million pieces is the closest thing anyone can count as a win when facing against him. That being said thats what the brothers leave him as for the next 30 minutes before they decide to go home. Cyce and Havok win 10/10 times.

Jose123
Deadpool has a healing factor. He's not invunerable. Shin Kuei has also put Deadpool down using JUST martial arts. I think optic blasts+plasma blasts are going to be slightly more effective.

No use arguing with him. Deadpool fanboys are about as worse as Wolverine Fanboys.

Rewmac
I'm an idiot you say?? Than I rahter not write what I think you're...Why the hell you think Deadpool would wait for Cyclops to attack...And if then what?? It depends which version of Cyclpos we're talking about also...But Deadpool isn't that kinda guy who waits people to attack...So well if you are that big kind of bugger than you can just keep writing....Deadpool only needs two shots....But Havok and Cyclops need a lot more they can die like normal people don't forget that flunky...See ya big grin

Sixth_Winged
I'm an idiot you say?? Than I rahter not write what I think you're...Why the hell you think Deadpool would wait for Cyclops to attack...And if then what?? It depends which version of Cyclpos we're talking about also...But Deadpool isn't that kinda guy who waits people to attack...So well if you are that big kind of bugger than you can just keep writing....Deadpool only needs two shots....But Havok and Cyclops need a lot more they can die like normal people don't forget that flunky...See ya big grin

Cause dodge as he might, he won't be able to evade an omnidirectional blast by Havoc which is the default way he can produce the blast. The range was enough to turn a large portion dessert into glass before. And since his brother ain't affected by his powers at all, he can do it as he please.

Jose123
Cause dodge as he might, he won't be able to evade an omnidirectional blast by Havoc which is the default way he can produce the blast. The range was enough to turn a large portion dessert into glass before. And since his brother ain't affected by his powers at all, he can do it as he please.

Not to mention Cyclops can just take of his visor and unleash on the whole area. he doesn't have to aim either.

Jose123

and do you think cyclops and havok would let the known mercenary killer get the chance to make the first move or reach for his weapon?

and which version? the 616 one unless you want to compare the high school kid in evolution to the 10 year vet in the comics.

Rewmac
We can be at this all the usual fan stuff....

Jose123
We can be at this all the usual fan stuff....

what fan stuff?

Metalmanx
Cyke and Havok 15/10. I like Deadpool, but he doesn't stand a chance against these two.

StyleTime
I just noticed that my first scan got clipped at the end and some of you can't see who got blasted by Cyclops. It is Deadpool for those of you who didn't read it.

http://img357.imageshack.us/img357/5928/scancustom0rq.th.jpg

Boozing
That was Shin Kuei who knocked Cyclops out buddy. Nice try though. Deadpool loses. You should try reading these things before posting.

Do some of you even read these comics? That is Shin Kuei knocking an unaware Cyclops out. Shin Kuei has also been blasted by Cyclops when Cyclops was paying attention.

Shin Kuei has also kicked Deadpool's ass twice already.
oh my bad. by the way I was on ur side lol. I said deadpool would lose

StyleTime
oh my bad. by the way I was on ur side lol. I said deadpool would lose
I apologize. I thought you were siding with AcousticDoc.

Boozing
I apologize. I thought you were siding with AcousticDoc.

no biggy. I relay can't see dead pool beign able to take both at once

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.