POTC Quote Game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LonDon06
OK so this is a game that some of you may remember... It died and I want to start it again. You can use repeats from the old thread...

So for those who don't know... the idea is to have a complete conversation using only quotes from the film.. put the name of the character who says the line after the quote.

I'll start

She's safe, just like I promised. She's all set to marry Norrington, just like she promised. And you get to die for her, just like you promised. So we're all men of our word really... except for Elizabeth, who is in fact, a woman
~Captain Jack Sparrow

Anakin2009
One,it is a vile drink that turns even the most repectable men into complete scoundrels,two, that signal is at least a thousand feet high, the entire royal navy is out looking for do you think there is even the slightest chance they won`t see it.
-Elizabeth Swann

choosewisely
treads die for a reason no expression

Kal875
But why the rum?!

^^[leane]
Originally posted by choosewisely
treads die for a reason no expression

yup ... it was great befor but now its quite boring to REPEAT evrytime a quote ...

LonDon06
Originally posted by ^^
yup ... it was great befor but now its quite boring to REPEAT evrytime a quote ...
grrrrrrrrr

Mådness
Don't dispare. Just wait until the next movie comes out. THEN revive the quote game.....maybe.......if people are hyped about it....maybe.....or not likely.............. *sighs and puts a dunce hat on her head*

RoguePw25
Please use the SEARCH before starting threads. This thread's already on this page. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.