my idea

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

frylock
the name of the rp is gny.
my idea for a rp is a game when u were a dead warrior awaked by clerics to help stop a threat to the new world. the game plot is to kill gny an evil giant with 3 heads. the game will have 3 charchter types knight,archer,wizard. no one knows where gny is but he has plagued apon the earth 3 demonic beasts that we must kill to recive parts of a map to locate gny. =) pm me if u think its a good idea plz
u can make up ur own weapons but u cant make a gun this is a medevil rp so no guys bows yes crossbows no guns no. and no weapons that can kill any one in one hit cuz then its boring and then there wont be a big epic battle with gny.

s.o.s
did this get perrmison??

frylock
Originally posted by s.o.s
did this get perrmison??
no but theres 3 people intested includeing u.
pm me if u want me to add u to buddy list so i can tell u if it startes.

Shadow x 20
You need permission from Ush. He's just going to close it down.

frylock
Originally posted by Shadow x 20
You need permission from Ush. He's just going to close it down. thats why i posted it here to get his permission!

frylock
Originally posted by Shadow x 20
You need permission from Ush. He's just going to close it down. o sry i clicked the wrong thing and didt post it where i thought it did but pm me if u are intested in this rp ill pm u if he says yes.

silent dreams
OMG! no one bashed him....wow...yeah just go to the thread at the top of the fourm page. Put you idea there.

names__camille
ush is going to get mad i think i dont know i was neaver hir**hids*

silent dreams
Ush won't get mad and ban everyone here. Mods don't do that. I'm sure he'll give a warning and close it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.