classic Juggernaut vs gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut66666
who wins?

golem370
Classic Juggernaut would make Gladiator doubt himself and then beat him.

juggernaut66666
tell me somenthing about gladiator i don't knoe anything just heard that he is strong

snoopdogg
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
tell me somenthing about gladiator i don't knoe anything just heard that he is strong Just think of Superman.

Lucid Lui
Glads can't really do anything to Juggs, and if Glads fights smart, Juggs can't really do anything to him either.

If Glads takes the fight h2h, then he'd lose eventually. It'd take a fair while but Juggs would win in the end. That's only if Glads fights stupidly though.

Glads could toss Juggs into space or something, but as we know, that wouldn't stop him. He'd eventually be back.

juggernaut66666
same powers? i mean same speed strenght heat vision....

golem370
He has just about all of Supermans strengths but different weakness. He is weak to unknown form of radiation.

"Superhuman physical powers: Aside from the above listed attributes, Gladiator has the ability to project intense heat from eyes and the ability to survive without breathing for an unrevealed period of time
Superhuman Mental Powers: None. (Gladiator's powers were formerly theorized to be at least in part psionically based)
Special Limitations: Vulnerability to an unknown form of radiation"

vold
in the xmen cartoon, juggernaut tried to attack gladiator and gladiator just punched him like 100 miles away

juggernaut66666
when?

Jose123
Gladiator Jobs to him like he does everyone else.

Juggy takes this 10/10 times

DrDoom101
same powers? i mean same speed strenght heat vision.... everything except the mohawk

Lucid Lui
Check out the Gladiator Respect Thread to find out more about Glads.

juggernaut66666
what was the name of that episode?

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by vold
in the xmen cartoon, juggernaut tried to attack gladiator and gladiator just punched him like 100 miles away That was enjoyable wasn't it? big grin

Edit: the episode was during the Pheonix Saga. They were at Cassidy Keep.

DrDoom101
Originally posted by vold
in the xmen cartoon, juggernaut tried to attack gladiator and gladiator just punched him like 100 miles away Juggernaut punched him in the chest, then Glads grabbed cain's arm and threw him in the lake

juggernaut66666
what the name or the number of this episode?

golem370
From the show

juggernaut66666
he put a draw fight to thor no way he can win juggy takes this

King KAM
what the name or the number of this episode? Ive seen it too, its real alright, but it means NOTHING!, i say jugs gives it to that blue hunk of muscled shit, anyday of the week.

juggernaut66666
and what happened after?

King KAM
and what happened after? Juggernaut gone throw to earth from deep space, after he got up and walked off....lol its not like he hurt him or nuthing....

juggernaut66666
any of you has venom the madness comics? Becausein my shit country they were never avalaible

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.