Best movie of 2005

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Punker69
I remember this being done awhile back and so i'll try and redue it.

First ya'll post your nominations for three days and then I make a thread with the top ten nominations on a poll. And then after another two days it stops and then we come up with the winner.

NOMINATIONS STOP WEDNESDAY!

I nominate- War of the Worlds

DeVi| D0do
Why don't you just use this thread?: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f2/t382999.html

Punker69
This is different. Its a poll and the people (you) select whats on it instead of some guy posting alot of random movies on a poll that he isn't even sure people will like.

I swear, if another person comes in here and posts there "why dont you use the ____ thread" im gonna crack.

This has proved effective in the past and i'm tyring to bring it back so just help k.

DeVi| D0do
Actually, the other thread is continually being updated with other people's movie choices... but whatever.

I nominate: King Kong.

DarkWizard
Nah. Use the link above. If you have a movie you want me to add, just tell me. Or Don't use the poll at all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.