Ultimate Colossus VS. Current Wonder Man 616

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Adam Warlock
Who takes it?

Debate.

DarkCrawler
Unless Wonder Man has become drastically weaker over the years, this fight will end like Ultimate Colossus VS Namor...Colossus losing to someone who beats him in about every category.

snoopdogg
Wonderman knocked Namors @ss out one time.

Easily too.

DarkCrawler
So...?

And he had the surprise advantage. And a weapon.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
So...?

And he had the surprise advantage. And a weapon. Well yea. But he went down pretty easily.

thesilverspider
Ultimate colossus and namor when this fight happend?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by thesilverspider
Ultimate colossus and namor when this fight happend? They didn't.

I was talking about the time Wonderman knocked Namor out cold.

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by snoopdogg
They didn't.

I was talking about the time Wonderman knocked Namor out cold.

I agree with DC, it was a cheap shot. So I'm not gonna count that as a win for Wondy. Cheap shots suck.

DarkCrawler
Well yea. But he went down pretty easily.

Being rammed with an pole on the wall so hard that the thing breaks (Namor didn't get any lasting injuries) and smacked in the face by a guy who beats up Thor and Iron Man on the same time tends to do that. I have no troubles accepting that Wonder Man could beat Namor...even without surprise advantage.

But he could beat Colossus even faster.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Being rammed with an pole on the wall so hard that the thing breaks (Namor didn't get any lasting injuries) and smacked in the face by a guy who beats up Thor and Iron Man on the same time tends to do that. I have no troubles accepting that Wonder Man could beat Namor...even without surprise advantage.

But he could beat Colossus even faster. He was hit with Thors hammer and it didn't hurt him.

Wonderman put him down with a pillar?

the Darkone
Wonder Man will stomp the sh** out of ultimate colossus, Wonder Man was fought some serious power houses and held his own Thor, Hulk, Namor, Gladiator, Adam Warlock, Hyperion, Namor, etc. Wonder Man crush ultron skull, he will hand Ultimate Colossus his ass on a silver platter.

DarkCrawler
He was hit with Thors hammer and it didn't hurt him.

Wonderman put him down with a pillar?

And the powerful hit straight to the face while WM was angry. His fist has also been compared to Thor's hammer, so...

http://www.marvelmasterworks.com/avengers/images/panel_avg009b.jpg

Lucid Lui
No way Namor would go down as easy face on. Simon would still win, but Namor would give a much better fight.

And Simon beats Ult. Colossus aswell.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.