Omega Red vs. Lobo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

id369
Omega Red with all his powers
vs.
Lobo
No clones
No Immortality.
No Bike.

Everthing else goes.

Jose123
so he still has the super strenght and speed?

Lobo takes 8/10.

Tha C-Master
Omega Red SO owns him!!!

Jose123
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Omega Red SO owns him!!!

if he's fast enough to hit supes and strong enough to actually hurt him then Omega red is sent flying before he can even start with the death spores.

id369
Originally posted by Jose123
so he still has the super strenght and speed?

Lobo takes 8/10.

His strength seems to fluctuate by how strong his opponents are.

Can you fill me in by what you mean by super speed.

I have never seen him run or move incredibly fast. (or never paid attention if he has)

TheKahn
I don't think that he has a super speed power, but has a degree of implied super speed as he as fought Superman and shouldn't be able to hit Superman otherwise

Tha C-Master
if he's fast enough to hit supes and strong enough to actually hurt him then Omega red is sent flying before he can even start with the death spores. But lobo lost to wolverine... omega red beat wolverine!! eek!

Jose123
Originally posted by id369
His strength seems to fluctuate by how strong his opponents are.

Can you fill me in by what you mean by super speed.

I have never seen him run or move incredibly fast. (or never paid attention if he has)

Not really. I was just guessing since he's actually managed to hit supes I'd figured he'd have to have had at least some speed. Never read anything Lobo.

So was it PIS?

TheKahn
Not really. I was just guessing since he's actually managed to hit supes I'd figured he'd have to have had at least some speed. Never read anything Lobo.

So was it PIS?

I'd say so

id369

MERCILOUS
Bullet's? Who the hell with that much power bothers to move out of the way of bullets?

jgiant
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
But lobo lost to wolverine... omega red beat wolverine!! eek! Yeah omega red wins...that was a pathetic showing by lobo...wolvie kicked his ass...and omega red beats wolvie so...red wins.

Juntai
Lobo does have Superspeed.
It's even in his bio on DC's website if you need the proof.
wink

Lobo wins this, too fast, too strong.
Plus his guns level cities.

He's a damn world conqueror.
Omega Red had trouble conquering X Men... beat up, but failed.

See, two different levels.

jgiant
Yeah lobo kicks his ass like i said...end of story...this won't even be a fight...

Juntai
Originally posted by jgiant
Yeah lobo kicks his ass like i said...end of story...this won't even be a fight... lmao.
Your wolvie logic was funny tho

jgiant
Thanx...i miss that logic...check out wolvie vs. doom...i argueed for four pages using wolvie fanboy logic and they still haven't caught on...

Darth Kal-El
Originally posted by id369
Omega Red with all his powers
vs.
Lobo
No clones
No Immortality.
No Bike.

Everthing else goes. no immortality including his regenerative abilities? Well then Lobo 9/10

marvelprince
Lobo kills him. COme on, he takes on Superman, no way is he losing to Omega Red

guy222
lobo

jrodslam
With the stipulations here, what weapons are lobo allowed?

snoopdogg
OR gets his @ss fragged.

Endless Mike
Lobo has survived poisons that were considered deadly to any and all forms of life before

Superboy Prime
Doesn't Lobo also have a sick Healing Factor that humbles Wolverine's?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.