AOF's Ryo Sakazaki v.s. FF's Terry Bogard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shirizatu16
How about the too most biggest fighting veterans in SNK history, finally settle the fight for Southtown,

Although many people don't really know who Ryo is I think this would be a huge battle with no winner, in other a draw!

What is everyone elses opinion?

carrotgl4z3
AM i suggest you should have a voting system too. like the fight of kyo & terry. u can do it bro.

Shirizatu16
I would i am not sure on how to make it into a poll

carrotgl4z3
hehehe me 2 i dunno how to make a voting system. ok i go for broke. Ill go for Terry Bogard. that all. it should have voting eheheh but i must be contented.

dvampire
It's a draw IMO. Ryo has been fighting as long as Terry, maybe longer, and he train just as hard.

carrotgl4z3
im not against & im not an anti. Fine we had our own opinion thats all.

Shirizatu16
Yeah and beside the fact that they have been training since childhood. They have both fought and defeated geese , and they have been training in southtown, which is very dangerous!

carrotgl4z3
Why These 2 always a Rival in KOF??

The Fake Macoy
Are we talking about 70s Ryo or the modern version? If it's 70s, than I think that the power of disco may be too much for Terry to handle.

SaTsuJiN
ryo is cool and all, but I believe terry has the upper hand as he's overcome geese and then krauser in 1v1 battles through his journey to raise his fighting ability.. I dont really know of ryo fighting any hard battles alone..

also.. I think if they battled in their most recent forms it would be a kickass battle

Sixth_Winged
Terry. It's just a gut instinct. Though AOF guys usually have more power displayed game play wise.

If this is anime Ryo vs. anime Terry, Ryo would get creamed considering just how lame weak he is on AOF's own OVA.

carrotgl4z3
They Were The Mascot of KOF... They were Always a Rival Team... if Ryo beats Terry in 2k1. Ryo quotes that Unbeaten wolf Your Legends Ends Here... So funny... If Terry Wins Your Kyokogen Doesnt seems its rewards... I dont care bout that... I Believe kof never happened why? see Wikipedias History of Kof they were a Conflicts... About the Fatal Fury Story line & kof... In kof Geese Should be dead for a Long Years... bur they were silence about that issue. Just read it & Ull understand

Sixth_Winged
Actually they co-exist quiet well (barring the garou/geese/terry timeline confusion and garou itself being a KOF wherein no one from actual KOF participated)

P-Geyser
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Actually they co-exist quiet well (barring the garou/geese/terry timeline confusion and garou itself being a KOF wherein no one from actual KOF participated)

Yeah...Terry vs Ryo the true rivalry of "KOF"

brainchild81
Suuure it is roll eyes (sarcastic) I think Terry'd win though

P-Geyser
Originally posted by brainchild81
Suuure it is roll eyes (sarcastic) I think Terry'd win though

Uhhhhhh yeah it was before the Kyo and Iori crap.

brainchild81
Seriously dude. Give those 2 a fair chance and you WILL like 'em for what they are, a gifted slacker and powerful crazy @sshole.

id369
Umm....Close match.
Terry has beaten Krauser and Geese.
Ryo has beaten Mr. Karate and Mr. Big.

In FF Wild Ambition. Ryo was a secret character and the Hidden end boss poseing as Mr. Karate.

I

SaTsuJiN
I'm not too sure about that.. since terry worked from the ground up to get where he is.. where with ryo, his fighting art is sortof like a family business..

I find terry to take fighting much more seriously, since he has gotten so far since geese's defeat.

id369
Originally posted by SaTsuJiN
I'm not too sure about that.. since terry worked from the ground up to get where he is.. where with ryo, his fighting art is sortof like a family business..

I find terry to take fighting much more seriously, since he has gotten so far since geese's defeat.

Your not to sure about what?

Besides last time I checked Terry had a master before entering KOF turney (FF). The same way Ryo had a master Takuma.

SaTsuJiN

carrotgl4z3
I Beleive in the First Episode of Fatal Fury movie. Terry Last master is Tung Fu Rue that had died when terry learns the powerful/technique attack the hakyoukoseiken(the Chi like Whirlwind) . They may like kyo & iori battles but Terry vs Ryo... I think it would be long and Hard time to settle their accounts. it seems terry won't lose IMO

carrotgl4z3
In Short Terry Wins

id369

SaTsuJiN

brainchild81

2D_MASTER
I say that Terry takes it, Ryo is a arrogant prick. who the hell reffers to himself as "the invincible dragon" what a jerk-off...

carrotgl4z3
Agreed terry wins... that's for sure... In MOTW he still a Legendary Wolf it means he never loses to any oponent in South Town..

id369
Originally posted by carrotgl4z3
Agreed terry wins... that's for sure... In MOTW he still a Legendary Wolf it means he never loses to any oponent in South Town..

He lost to Wolfgang Krauser. In South Town.

carrotgl4z3
Originally posted by id369
Your not to sure about what?

Besides last time I checked Terry had a master before entering KOF turney (FF). The same way Ryo had a master Takuma.

I beleive Tung Fu Rue is the Last master of Terry... In The Movie of FF Tung Fu Rue had died... so for along time ago until now Terry Doesn't have any master...

carrotgl4z3
He lost to Wolfgang Krauser. In South Town.

Yup that's the Fact... at first i know terry will lost to krauser because base on FF2 Movie he was injured and he had also battled with kim... At the second Battle also Krausaer also lost... till that day Terry still Unbeaten in southTown...

Droopy
Terry the hungry Wolf, Ryo who

id369
In FF2, and FF real bout, they go over the scenario on how Krauser went looking for the person the defeated the King Of South Town. And found Terry. Beat the snot out of him in South Town. And Later on started the KOF tournament, to see if their ware any decent challengers. Terry reclaims a victory with his new move.

Also Ryo has lived in South Town for the most part of his life. And has never lost to anyone. That gives him some credit into why he calls himself the Invincible Dragon. (or something made up by Snk to help promote the rivalry with Robert Garcia "The Raging Tiger"wink

P-Geyser
In FF2, and FF real bout, they go over the scenario on how Krauser went looking for the person the defeated the King Of South Town. And found Terry. Beat the snot out of him in South Town. And Later on started the KOF tournament, to see if their ware any decent challengers. Terry reclaims a victory with his new move.

Also Ryo has lived in South Town for the most part of his life. And has never lost to anyone. That gives him some credit into why he calls himself the Invincible Dragon. (or something made up by Snk to help promote the rivalry with Robert Garcia "The Raging Tiger"wink

You must be talking about the Fatal Fury anime right? cause in the storyline for FF 2 it was stated that Terry used the power geyser to defeat Krauser but did not mention anything of Terry losing to Krauser in the beginning(though thats in the anime).

You are also right about Ryo being southtown bred like Terry. Boy.. Ryo catches hell on these forums and I dont think he is that bad and lets face it in KOF 94, people wanted to see Fatal Fury vs Art Of Fighting which was the basis for KOF.

I know I will owe brainchild 50 cents but I got to say i am heated with gaymore as well. KOF Maximun Impact was suppose to be a southtown story and it sure as hell looked as if a pair of certain names who dont belong there seem to be hogging the spotlight.

id369
Originally posted by P-Geyser
You must be talking about the Fatal Fury anime right? cause in the storyline for FF 2 it was stated that Terry used the power geyser to defeat Krauser but did not mention anything of Terry losing to Krauser in the beginning(though thats in the anime).

You are also right about Ryo being southtown bred like Terry. Boy.. Ryo catches hell on these forums and I dont think he is that bad and lets face it in KOF 94, people wanted to see Fatal Fury vs Art Of Fighting which was the basis for KOF.

I know I will owe brainchild 50 cents but I got to say i am heated with gaymore as well. KOF Maximun Impact was suppose to be a southtown story and it sure as hell looked as if a pair of certain names who dont belong there seem to be hogging the spotlight.

Im talking about the game, Fatal Fury Real bout 2 to be exact. It states that Terry lost to Krauser. It is also the game ware you can find Nightmare Geese as a hiddden boss. (be vary afraid)

id369
My mistake, Nightmage Geese appears in
"FATAL FURY REAL BOUT SPECIAL"

carrotgl4z3
Terry Unbeaten wolf in southtown as guiled mentioned in SVC...

Shirizatu16
i know this is extrmely late to say anything about this but..

Ryo and Terry were thebest of SNK back then, if u were to talk to ppl back then about this.

Most of them would say its a draw!

Now a days, with this whole Iori,Kyo,K,Ash thing going on.

The new ppl always take their sides!

That really gets me mad when they never played AOF and say

Ryo sucks!

What the hell!

Ryo is a favortie to alot of ppl.

Some just dont admit it bcuz of the reputation he has, but he is a very formiddable fighter!

And about that card point system, THATS THE CARD GAME!

Where talking about an actual fight between them, and as previously said it was like 1999

where in 2006!

and 2D_Master u dont know anything about Ryo so dont even judge.

Alot of ppl refer to him by the invincible dragon

SVC, KOF, AOF, even in Fatal Fury!

2D_MASTER
Originally posted by Shirizatu16
i know this is extrmely late to say anything about this but..

Ryo and Terry were thebest of SNK back then, if u were to talk to ppl back then about this.

Most of them would say its a draw!

Now a days, with this whole Iori,Kyo,K,Ash thing going on.

The new ppl always take their sides!

That really gets me mad when they never played AOF and say

Ryo sucks!

What the hell!

Ryo is a favortie to alot of ppl.

Some just dont admit it bcuz of the reputation he has, but he is a very formiddable fighter!

And about that card point system, THATS THE CARD GAME!

Where talking about an actual fight between them, and as previously said it was like 1999

where in 2006!

and 2D_Master u dont know anything about Ryo so dont even judge.

Alot of ppl refer to him by the invincible dragon

SVC, KOF, AOF, even in Fatal Fury!

Hahaha. Yeah but Ryo shoves the "Invincible Dragon" name in peoples faces. He is arrogant, and if you cant see that, then maybe you should pay more attention to his win qoutes.

carrotgl4z3
Ryo Quotes in 2k1 when he beats terry. The Unbeaten Wolf Your Legends End Here.., That's So Funny Also... Until The Story line of Garou Terry Is Still Legendary Wolf... So it means if They'd Battle in a match, I know TErry Would Win Against Ryo...

Emperor Ashtar
Terry wins

olympian
Originally posted by 2D_MASTER
I say that Terry takes it, Ryo is a arrogant prick. who the hell reffers to himself as "the invincible dragon" what a jerk-off...
Well, well, we migth have a new opponent for the sarcastic title.

Who, indeed between dozens in figthing games?

Sado22
its a title given to him. they don't pick it up at random.
if that were the case who calls himself:
-extreme master of fists
-warrior waiting down the road
-capricious jailbreaker
-cold blood heir
-mister tekken
-ecological fighter
-legendary hungry wolf
tell me who?

oh and Terry wins after a good fight.

~Sado

olympian
The ecological fighter is the one tied to Greenpeace, isent it?

brainchild81
Terry beats Ryo down.

Sado22
Jun Kazama's nickname from Tekken2, sensei. its so damn corny.

~Sado

Leandrusi
Sorry guys, RYO WINS.
Peace!

https://i.imgur.com/GO2ojzV.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/wW6ZkCb.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/w6EphCk.jpg

P-Geyser
Oh my god you are going by those shitty KOF HK comics. Those comics were extremely BIASED towards ALOT of characters. They always had Terry lose for garbage reasons...including losing to Kim and the Korean team with the time running out. I have a KOF manga where Terry beats Ryo. No way in freaking hell Terry Bogard would be done in like that and ESPECIALLY to Ryo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.