Ranking Revan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pwned61
This has been bugging me for a while now, especially since I've heard some claim he could top NJO Luke, so I started this poll to see how he ranks as a force User. Keep in mind, this is using both Jedi and Sith.

Fishy
Compared to whom? and how would others rank?

I mean lets say Ragnos and NJO Luke are 10

Then Sadow, Nadd would be 8's Kressh about a 7 Kun about the same..

Putting Ulic and Revan at about a 6, maybe 6+

Yoda and Sidious I rate lower, that would mean they were about a 5.

And then we have the rest meaning that Mace, Dooku, Malak are all about 4's...

I don't even want to touch the other people...

Think about the weak people... and I didn't even think about this to much I'm sure we could find a way to rate them even lower...

Darth_Glentract
Let me list the people I think could take him(not in order):

Ragnos
Sadow
Ludo
Simus(probably)
Tulak(probably)
Ajunta(probably)
Exar
Ulic
DN Luke(NJO too)
Nadd
Kyp Durron
DE Sidious(PT or OT Sidious would lose)
Maybe Vodo Baas

So he's out of the top ten.

Edit: Oh, it's like how Fishy is doing it. I don't really know. Those never work. I thought you meant to put him in rank order.

Shadow x 20
I don't think Revan is in the top 10

Darth_Glentract
Originally posted by Shadow x 20
I don't think Revan is in the top 10

Anything to back what you feel up?

Shadow x 20
The fact that most people say that Luke, Sadow, Kyp, DE Sidious, Exar, Ragnos, Ulic, Ludo, and a few others could defeat Revan.

D_CP
Revan is pretty damn good considering the fact that we don't know that much about him.

Shadow x 20
Then why is he good?

Pwned61
Fishy, here I'm just asking for your personal opinion, who you rank him over and under is your business, if you'd like to share why you put him where you do and why you put so and so above or below him, feel free. I'm just curious.

D_CP
He's good because the little things he does are powerful. Basically he is powerful considering the fact we know little, which is damn good.

Fishy
Shadow he is good because even with the limited information we have and assuming he has doen the littlest possible he still rocks.

Pwned... I think there are many that he could beat and many that could beat him. Amongst the Sith he would rank amongst the highest, and he could very well be the best lightsaber fighter. Even better then somebody like Tulak Hord... Who was damned good from all we know.

With the force he is more powerful then many.

Amongst the Sith I would rate him higher then Ulic lower then Exar, meaning he would be surpassed by just a few. Nadd, Sadow, Kressh, Exar, Ragnos, Simus. Those are for sure others can be doubted. Possibly DE Sidious but he might defeat him in a fight depending on the circumstances.

Amongst the Jedi I would rate him slightly above Yoda under NJO Luke. Possibly under other NJO characters but I don't know those guys.. whatever the case Revan belongs with the greats meaning he could pwn most people.

Pwned61
I pretty much agree with everything you said fishy. Perhaps it's his nature as a video game character, but It's hard for me to decisively place him somewhere, the fact that he's beyond your average Jedi is a given, but when one places him next to other greats such as Yoda, things get murky. There is a lot of evidence to suggest that he could take yoda, but much of it requires one to make certain assumptions and estimates, for example Revan's knowledge of the force and his lightsaber skills. It's because of this that I would love for there to be some kind of official retelling of certain events that could make Revan's abilities a little clearer.

Fishy
Originally posted by Pwned61
I pretty much agree with everything you said fishy. Perhaps it's his nature as a video game character, but It's hard for me to decisively place him somewhere, the fact that he's beyond your average Jedi is a given, but when one places him next to other greats such as Yoda, things get murky. There is a lot of evidence to suggest that he could take yoda, but much of it requires one to make certain assumptions and estimates, for example Revan's knowledge of the force and his lightsaber skills. It's because of this that I would love for there to be some kind of official retelling of certain events that could make Revan's abilities a little clearer.

I agree but I wouldn't expect that when there is still money to make with the Kotor series... Perhaps they will tell things in Kotor III make things more clear, it would be nice... But it could be like Kotor II only giving a few answers and creating far more new questions.

Tangible God
That's the sad thing about new characters in SW. There's so many out there, that every new one, in order to be impressive, has to surpass most of the rest.

§cooter
Considering how fecking godly my version of Revan was, ...2-3.

Darth_Glentract

exanda kane
I like Revan. I'm not a fanboy, but I like him. Nice cloak and all. He's got style, Shaft of the SW world an' all. I doubt he'd be seen dead in Luke's 70s mullet.

2-3...

Darth_Glentract
How is Revan going to be second or third?

D_CP
Glentract, why do you think Kyp, Ulic and DE Sidious would beat Revan? Just curious.

Dark Aristokrat
Teh list o' Sith!

1- Marka friggin' Ragnos
2- Simus
3- Naga Sadow
4- Ajunta Pall/Tulak/Ludo Kressh (this is a hazy line here. Can't directly compare them)
5- Freedan Nadd
6- Teh Kun
7- Nihilus (Note that this is based on Force mastery and potential, not his uber ability)
8- Traya
9- Revan
10- Malak

calvin44
Originally posted by D_CP
Glentract, why do you think Kyp, Ulic and DE Sidious would beat Revan? Just curious.
your joking, right?

calvin44
Originally posted by Fishy
Pwned... I think there are many that he could beat and many that could beat him. Amongst the Sith he would rank amongst the highest, and he could very well be the best lightsaber fighter. Even better then somebody like Tulak Hord... Who was damned good from all we know.

We dont know enough to make this assumption. Kriea said that Tulak Hord was the best Swordsman to-date, which was after The events of the jedi civil war, and Revan at his peak.

Lana
Swordsmanship and control of the Force don't necessarily go hand-in-hand...someone could be a great saber fighter yet only average or even mediocre with their control of the Force.

calvin44
I'm just saying that he wasn't a better swordsman.

Lana
Yeah, but this thread is asking about Revan's rank as a Force user. So swordsmanship is irrelevant.

calvin44
I was just replying to Fishy's statement.

Fishy
Originally posted by Dark Aristokrat
Teh list o' Sith!

1- Marka friggin' Ragnos
2- Simus
3- Naga Sadow
4- Ajunta Pall/Tulak/Ludo Kressh (this is a hazy line here. Can't directly compare them)
5- Freedan Nadd
6- Teh Kun
7- Nihilus (Note that this is based on Force mastery and potential, not his uber ability)
8- Traya
9- Revan
10- Malak

Janus... Nihilus would have the same power of the Xile, now unless you want to claim that the Exile is more powerful then Kreia Revan and Malak, I would remove him from that list..

exanda kane
Why Traya ahead of Revan Janus? Just curious by the way...

Dark Aristokrat
Teh list o' Sith!

1- Marka friggin' Ragnos
2- Simus
3- Naga Sadow
5- Freedan Nadd
6- Teh Kun
8- Traya
9- Revan
10- Malak

Let me go over this again...

1- Marka Ragnos is THE Dark Lord of the Sith. He pwned Simus and kept hordes of Sith under his heel for over a century. His implied level of power is amazing.

2- Simus lorded over the Sith before Ragnos came along. Able to keep himself alive as a mere head, he was still awarded respect on the Sith council.

3- Naga Sadow had more force toys than anyone in the series, and considering he was unique in having them it wouldn't be a far stretch to think he created them. After all, he knew their upper limits. He understood what he was doing with them.

4- All of these guys are quite esteemed and powerful, but I can't fit them properly into the order with what I know, so they all tie for fourth.

5- He was notable for his force potential, and his accomplishmentsare nice. I rank him above Exar Kun in Force mastery because Nadd was a Sith (Or wannabe sith) for many years, while Kun was briefly a DLOTS.

6- Kun is uber. I don't have to really get into this one.

7- Nihilus toyed with Kreia and Sion, despite Kreia being very powerful. He also enslaved his entire crew, kept the Ravager together using his own will, etc. etc. And no, Fishy, the Exile does not equal the power of Nihilus. Nihilus' powers were refined. He was a Sith Lord and a creature created of the Force. They are not comparable, unless you want to explain to me why Nihilus is eight feet tall and the Exile six.

8- Traya. Nuff said.

9- Actually, I'd like to change this one to DE Sidious.

10- Revan.

Fishy
About Nihilus, he might be different then the Exile this is true, but the basics of Nihilus could never be more powerful then Revan, as when Nihilus was first created without anything to eat he was based on the Exile who wans't more powerful then Revan.

also all those things he did, he did by eating the force or using the power he got from eating. Nihilus without his eating ability is nothing really.

exanda kane
If we count this Nihilus as the same as Exile, who is really just a mediocre Jedi General serving under Revan, he doesn't come too high, possibly at the end of this list if you were running short of ideas and ideas.

I agree with what you said about Ragnos Janus, but don't forget that the Sith Empire didn't actually expand under his rule, although this would not mattter in any given duel.

Geez, things have changed around here. Revan used to be revered as a God, now look at him!

Dark Aristokrat
Eh... that doesn't make any sense and there's no support for it, Fishy. Nihilus > Revan. If Revan > Nihilus, he would have killed it himself.

Borbarad
I think this can be done quite fast. Kreia, who herself might be the most notorious "Revan fangirl" there is was saying that the entirety of the Ancient Sith would make people from her time (including Revan and herself) look like children when it comes to fighting ability or force knowledge.

Therefore the following people are above Revan:
Ragnos, Simus, Sadow, Kressh, Tulak Hord

The following might be able to defeat Revan:
Freedon Nadd, Exar Kun, DE Sidious, Kreia herself, the Exile, NJO Luke, Yoda, Nihilus (drain ability).

So I'd say that Revan himself is not among the "Top 10 force users ever".

calvin44

1- Marka Ragnos is THE Dark Lord of the Sith. He pwned Simus and kept hordes of Sith under his heel for over a century. His implied level of power is amazing.

2- Simus lorded over the Sith before Ragnos came along. Able to keep himself alive as a mere head, he was still awarded respect on the Sith council.

3- Naga Sadow had more force toys than anyone in the series, and considering he was unique in having them it wouldn't be a far stretch to think he created them. After all, he knew their upper limits. He understood what he was doing with them.

4- All of these guys are quite esteemed and powerful, but I can't fit them properly into the order with what I know, so they all tie for fourth.

5- He was notable for his force potential, and his accomplishmentsare nice. I rank him above Exar Kun in Force mastery because Nadd was a Sith (Or wannabe sith) for many years, while Kun was briefly a DLOTS.

7- Nihilus toyed with Kreia and Sion, despite Kreia being very powerful. He also enslaved his entire crew, kept the Ravager together using his own will, etc. etc. And no, Fishy, the Exile does not equal the power of Nihilus. Nihilus' powers were refined. He was a Sith Lord and a creature created of the Force. They are not comparable, unless you want to explain to me why Nihilus is eight feet tall and the Exile six.

8- Traya. Nuff said.

10- Revan.
WOW!

Nihilus was one of the most powerful "force users", quite possibly in a better rank on that list. Where is it said that Nihilus is created purely of the force? Isn't Yoda one of the strongest in knowledge, and use of the force?

Dark Aristokrat
Nihilus is technically a wound in the Force, or a Force spectre. Hence why he dissolves at death, etc. tc.

Btw, Nai, excellent points, but you forgot Ajunta Pall.

calvin44
Nihilus is technically a wound in the Force, or a Force spectre. Hence why he dissolves at death, etc. tc.
Not trying to be an A-hole, but why would he be a force-spectre?

Dark Aristokrat
Because he was created of the Exile's force essence at Malachor. He grew in strength as he ate, because his hunger is insatiable.

calvin44
Because he was created of the Exile's force essence at Malachor. He grew in strength as he ate, because his hunger is insatiable.
1.) where does this say this?
2.) Nihilus is a human right? how could he grow from his "essence" when the exile feeds on "essences" himself?

Dark Aristokrat
Uh, play the game, and go fetch some of the unincluded original material.

calvin44
I played it 14 times, and i don't recall it saying "he grew from the exile's essence".
Do you have a link to this material?

Dark Aristokrat
www.team-gizka.com or something.

Pwned61
.org

Dark Aristokrat
Ah, thanks.

Lightsnake

8- Traya. Nuff said.

10- Revan.

1. Ragnos belongs close to, or near to

2. Simus was shown to be strong there, that's true....however, seriously, top ten? He got killed in a low scale ambush...and Ragnos mostly allowed him on the council to drive the point home of what he'd lost.

3. Naga's weaponry was not unique to him. All of his unique toys were created with force sensitive crystals....he was also an exceptional fool and shown to be not very strong when he wasn't using his toys-when you can't overcome Ludo Kressh in a duel, respect goes down...I can't see Sadow comparing to NJO Luke, DE Sidious....or any of the Dark Lords before him

4. Ludo...? We also don't know much about Ajunta or Tulak...

5. Nadd above DE Sidious? Above Exar Kun? when was Nadd shown to be powerful? Nadd was a self declared Dark Lord with no opposition minus a bunch of primitive exiles who should not have given him a hard time with his forces...he never 'conquered' Onderon either...he imrpessed the natives with the Dark Side, they revered him and he had them build Iziz while fending off the beasts for them

6. Yes, Kun's good....overrated beyond belief, but good-it's the ponytail, always the ponytail...

7. Nihilius's power wasn't something he could rule: He was a shell of a being ruled by the hunger.

8. Yeah, tRaya's good....but I don't see her above Revan.

9. I really don't think DE Sidious should be so low...his feats of power in the DE trilogy are nothing short of amazing, and he was personally invited to join the other Sith on Korriban-an honor not given since Marka. The DE sourcebook describes him as the strongest Sith who ever lived, and unlike the ancient Sith, he achieved what he did without any use of force items in the use.

10. Yeah, this works ok for Revan...maybe some reworking, but eh

Fishy
Eh... that doesn't make any sense and there's no support for it, Fishy. Nihilus > Revan. If Revan > Nihilus, he would have killed it himself.

And how would he have done that? I mean from all we know Nihilus > all except for the Exile... who pwns very few... It doesn't work with Nihilus..

Dark Aristokrat
Nihilus pwned Kreia without using his force drain. He also pwned Sion.

Kreia Pwns sion.

Kreia Pwns three jedi masters before she even used the force drain.

Nihilus > Kreia > three jedi masters.

Now, are you going to tell me with the proof we have that Revan's FORCE MASTERY outstrips either of those two? No. It may very well be the case, but we don't have anything to suggest it. Canonically, he has force choked, and that's it.

Fishy
Nihilus pwned Kreia without using his force drain?

How is this?

She literally says she couldn't defend herself against that technique when he attacked her. He just didn't kill her, but he did that more often so thats nothing special.

Dark Aristokrat
Erm... he just force pushed her. And she said verbatim "There are techniques in the Force against which there is no defense." Unless that was a super secret Nihilus unique special force push, it's just a regular one, and he pwned her with it. She was casts down and the force stripped from her.

Fishy
You honestly believe that Nihilus could have defeated her with a normal force push? Kreia was freaking amazing with the force, a push would not have helped.

And its very clear that she means Nihilus his attack when she says that, the only reason she says that is to show the power Nihilus had. The power he used to cast her down. Power against which there is no defence.

And indeed the force was stripped from her, why would Nihilus waste time doing that? Why not juts eat it, with Kreia being as powerful as she was. Why would Nihilus ever fight without his technique? He has no real reason for it.

kamikz
I agree with Fishy at this post. Kreia even tried to pull in her lightsaber after she was force pushed, with all her mastery of the force she must be able to call her lightsaber who was lying almost next to her, but she couldent.

calvin44
You honestly believe that Nihilus could have defeated her with a normal force push? Kreia was freaking amazing with the force, a push would not have helped.

And its very clear that she means Nihilus his attack when she says that, the only reason she says that is to show the power Nihilus had. The power he used to cast her down. Power against which there is no defence.

And indeed the force was stripped from her, why would Nihilus waste time doing that? Why not juts eat it, with Kreia being as powerful as she was. Why would Nihilus ever fight without his technique? He has no real reason for it.
I'm not aware of force-push being defendable.
does'nt matter how amazing you are with the force, some powers are undefendable, force-push being one of them., which is what she meant.

Captain REX
Moving to EU forum.

Pwned61

The problem is, you have no proof that it was anything other than a normal force push. Yes Kreia was an impressive force user, but Nihilus was simply stronger.

And as far as calling her lightsaber goes, she may have amazing mastery of the force, but she's still a women in her 60-70's, getting thrown into a solid wall with any amount of force is going to take quite a bit out of her.

calvin44
krie's saber still moved, which means she wasn't deprived of the force.

Pwned61
Originally posted by calvin44
krie's saber still moved, which means she wasn't deprived of the force.

Yeah, but physically she was beat. Getting tossed off your feat and thrown into solid rock will take anyone down a peg, especially an old women, force or no.

Dark Aristokrat
She likely couldn't concentrate from the shock.

Nilky
Revan is the No1 Force User,Marko Ragnos........ PFFFFFFFFFFF

Dark Aristokrat
Uh... again, you know nothing.

calvin44
Originally posted by Nilky
Revan is the No1 Force User,Marko Ragnos........ PFFFFFFFFFFF
Do you have no pride at all? For Christ's sake man.

calvin44

Lord Lupas
My top 10 and where revan would fall.

1 marka ragnus (leader of the ancient sith)
2 Naga Sadow
3 adjunta pall
4 Freedon nag
(reason "we are as children when wielding the force in comparrison to these ancient sith" - Darth Trayer (as close to quote as i can recall, its been awhile)
5 Darth Revan (three jedi and the council combined could not defeat Revan completely, He was the best of that era, both in command of the force and a lightsabre)
6 The Outcast (cant remember real name or if had one)
8 Bastilla (if revan falls and is counted as a sith so does she)
9 Darth Trayer (yes she helped to train both revan and the outcast but both surpassed her in ability.)
8 darth sidious
9 Malak
10 Lord Vader (as anakin defeated dooku so would be more powerful than tyrannus, though vader is nowhere near as powerful as he could have been if not crippled early on by obi wan, if he hadn't been would prob be up with bastilla).

Lord Lupas
does'nt matter how amazing you are with the force, some powers are undefendable, force-push being one of them., which is what she meant.
Force push is not undefendable, the fight between obiwan and anakin shows that, yes yhey're both eventually thrown apart from being so evenly matched, but there is a period where nothing happens cause their both evenly matched. eventually the push builds between them so much their pushed apart. if there was no defense there would have been no struggle of force powers.

Lana
If someone is caught unawares, Jedi or not, then they may not be able to defend in time. How do you think the clones defeated all the Jedi in Order 66 in ROTS?

Dark Aristokrat
I don't think Kreia was surprised. She drew her saber when she saw them. Nihilus just overpowered her.

calvin44
Originally posted by Lord Lupas
My top 10 and where revan would fall.

1 marka ragnus (leader of the ancient sith)
2 Naga Sadow
3 adjunta pall
4 Freedon nag
(reason "we are as children when wielding the force in comparrison to these ancient sith" - Darth Trayer (as close to quote as i can recall, its been awhile)
5 Darth Revan (three jedi and the council combined could not defeat Revan completely, He was the best of that era, both in command of the force and a lightsabre)
6 The Outcast (cant remember real name or if had one)
8 Bastilla (if revan falls and is counted as a sith so does she)
9 Darth Trayer (yes she helped to train both revan and the outcast but both surpassed her in ability.)
8 darth sidious
9 Malak
10 Lord Vader (as anakin defeated dooku so would be more powerful than tyrannus, though vader is nowhere near as powerful as he could have been if not crippled early on by obi wan, if he hadn't been would prob be up with bastilla).
Very, very flawed in numerous way. i will be back to tell you why

Lord Lupas
Very, very flawed in numerous way. i will be back to tell you why
maybe but remember i can only go by whats kotor or the movies as i not read the books.

calvin44
you might want to consider reading 'em.

Veneficus
My list...

1. Marka Ragnos
3. Lord Simus
2. Naga Sadow
3. Ludo Kressh
4. Freedon Nadd
5. Exar Kun
6. DE Sidious
7. Ulic-Quel-Dorma
8. Darth Revan
9. Darth Traya
10. Darth Nhilius* (damnit I can never spell his name right)
11. Darth Malak
12. Darth Sion
13. Lord Khann
14. Darth Bane
15. Darth Bandon
16. Darth Sidious
17. Darth Vader
18. Darth Maul

Others I have no ranking for due not enough information.

Tulak Hord
Ajunta Pall

*One of the few things Janus and I disagree on. I beleive Nhilius' power to stem from his "Force Drain Ability".

Fishy

I very much doubt it, Push has been blocked. Nihilus control over the force and his force powers were not heavily superior to Kreia. If so he would have taken out the people with the Exile and the Exile using the force. He would not have needed to eat. (of course it is possible that Nihilus just ate and became more powerful, but then again makes it very hard to judge him for his real power) Pushes can also be blocked in some games or by a lightsaber probably.

Nihilus overpowering Kreia the all powerful Kreia with the force is just unlikely. Especially because he gets more powerful by draining the force. To judge Nihilus his real strength is damned hard even when you know if he used the technique or not. Now its an assumption to say he didn't, when its more likely he did because of what Kreia said. Its another assumption to make that he is that powerful naturally when there is absolutely no evidence for it... Its just unlikely.

Dark Aristokrat
I very much doubt it, Push has been blocked.

Push can be blocked only by people with enough force power and mastery to overcome their opponent.

Nihilus control over the force and his force powers were not heavily superior to Kreia.

Where's the evidence of this?

If so he would have taken out the people with the Exile and the Exile using the force.

Hm. This is true. If the Exile and friends beat Nihilus, why couldn't Traya? Perhaps she's grown in strength, while he was weakened from trying to feed on the Exile. If you recall, initially he freezes everyone with a wave of his hand and tries to feed off of the Exile, which weakens his power.

He would not have needed to eat. (of course it is possible that Nihilus just ate and became more powerful, but then again makes it very hard to judge him for his real power)

Nihilus devours the Force because of his nature, Fishy. It's insatiable.

Pushes can also be blocked in some games or by a lightsaber probably.

Are you kidding me? What do game mechanics have to do with anything, or a lightsaber?

Nihilus overpowering Kreia the all powerful Kreia with the force is just unlikely.

But it happened, in an FMV.

Especially because he gets more powerful by draining the force.

I don't think he neccessarily gains power by draining the Force, since he's obviously starving every time he goes and eats. It barely sustains him.

To judge Nihilus his real strength is damned hard even when you know if he used the technique or not.

Traya used the technique on the jedi masters. Did you see Nihilus using it on her? No. You don't. And it likely didn't happen before he force pushed her into a wall.

Now its an assumption to say he didn't, when its more likely he did because of what Kreia said.

No, it's an UNSUPPORTED assumption to say he did before he pwned her with the force, since it's not shown happening and they just barely meet at the Core, where she draws her lightsaber. It's a REASONABLE assumption to say that Nihilus pwned Traya with the force push, since he obviously did. Adding anything else begs for proof. Occam's Razor, if you will.

Its another assumption to make that he is that powerful naturally when there is absolutely no evidence for it... Its just unlikely.

On the contrary, there's a great deal of evidence to support that Nihilus WAS superior to Traya and Sion... especially since he pwned both without really trying.

Dark Aristokrat
Another thing, speaking on Traya's supposed being without the force: I doubt it happened at all.

She says that she was "cast down, stripped of her power." But this could mean being the overseer of the Academy, it doesn't not neccessarily mean she was stripped of the force. And seeing as the way she resparks the force in the exile (It is shown that he is gaining his powers through her) she is obviously not bereft of it. If Nihilus had drained her, she would be dead. Obviously, he didn't do that. And when Kreia speaks about the loss of the force, she is describing everything that the Exile is feeling, which is understandable because they are force linked.

Fishy
Push can be blocked only by people with enough force power and mastery to overcome their opponent.

Well Kreia sure has some great force powers..

Where's the evidence of this?

Primarily the fact that he didn't pwn anybody without using his ability and the fact that he didn't pwn the Exile and his friends using the force.

Hm. This is true. If the Exile and friends beat Nihilus, why couldn't Traya? Perhaps she's grown in strength, while he was weakened from trying to feed on the Exile. If you recall, initially he freezes everyone with a wave of his hand and tries to feed off of the Exile, which weakens his power.

This is possible... But that brings forward a few questions.

If he really is powerful enough with the force to pwn Kreia without eating then why would he try to eat the Exile? Surely he did not think he was more powerful, he did not notice him as a wound in the force either. Otherwise he would not have tried to feed. He's not stupid. Stupid people don't WTFPwn the Jedi when he shouldn't even know about them being there.

So why would he have done that against the Exile and not Kreia?

Nihilus devours the Force because of his nature, Fishy. It's insatiable.

Which brings me to another point... Why would he not eat? She has the power he knows it. She is going to be a nice meal. Why in heavens name would he refuse to eat it?

Are you kidding me? What do game mechanics have to do with anything, or a lightsaber?

Nothing much just to state push is blockable..

I don't think he neccessarily gains power by draining the Force, since he's obviously starving every time he goes and eats. It barely sustains him.

Whether or not it makes him more powerful is indeed hard to judge, fact is however it weakens his opponents or simply outright kills them. Meaning he is very powerful with the technique. if you eat somebody his force and then use a push you could very well throw them away because they are to weak to block.

Traya used the technique on the jedi masters. Did you see Nihilus using it on her? No. You don't. And it likely didn't happen before he force pushed her into a wall.

Possible but again the question arises why does Kreia say what she says right there and then? Why does she do what she does there and then, and more importantly why the hell didn't Nihilus beat the Exile. The exile does not have the power to defeat Kreia and you know it, so how could he have won? Also who is to say the technique always does that. Perhaps that only happens when it kills, actually thats likely. Because the Exile constantly eats from his friends and from Kreia and you don't see it being done either.

No, it's an UNSUPPORTED assumption to say he did before he pwned her with the force, since it's not shown happening and they just barely meet at the Core, where she draws her lightsaber. It's a REASONABLE assumption to say that Nihilus pwned Traya with the force push, since he obviously did. Adding anything else begs for proof. Occam's Razor, if you will.

Different oppinions on this apparantly, lets just drop the assumption bit and try to proof which one makes more sense.. Before we start debating about debating stick out tongue

on your second post.

Could be.. Could not be.. Hard to say, but I think it all really depends on the things in the first post, sorry for not going ino that any deeper have to run.

kingkman
1. Tulak Hord.
2. Marka Ragnos.
3. Darth Nihilus.
4. Naga Sadow.
5. Darth Sion.
6. Lord Simus.
7. Ludo Kressh.
8. Freedon Nadd.
9. Ajunta Pall.
9. Darth Revan.
10. The Jedi Exile.
11. Exar Kun.
12. Darth Vader.
13. Darth Traya.
14. Darth Bane.
15. Darth Malak.
16. Darth Sidious.

calvin44
If so he would have taken out the people with the Exile and the Exile using the force. He would not have needed to eat.
The Exile, was superior to all 3 sith lords at this time, which is why Kriea fled andSion returned to her, but Nihilus was arrogant and overconfident of his power, which could not beused on the Exile, which led to his downfall.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.