blob vs kingpin and jugg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

venomslash
who would win in a sumo match ? blob or kingpin and juggy together.

venomslash
id say blob cause noboy can move him

Jose123
why is the Kingpin even there?

Juggy most probably would win.

venomslash
Originally posted by Jose123
why is the Kingpin even there?

Juggy most probably would win. i hate to admit it but your right. juggy doesnt need his help. but hulk and others have grabbed juggy before. no one or nothing can move blob

venomslash
even if hulk and juggy together try to pick him up they wouldnt move him an inch i doubt

Lord Magnus
There's a simple heirarchy of power, no contest.

Juggs>>>>>>Blob>>>>>Kingpin. No contest.

So what if nobody could move him? Snap his nonexistant neck.

venomslash
Originally posted by Lord Magnus
There's a simple heirarchy of power, no contest.

Juggs>>>>>>Blob>>>>>Kingpin. No contest.

So what if nobody could move him? Snap his nonexistant neck. read at the top. this isnt fighting match where they kill eachother. this is a wrestling one. they would need to throw down blob or push him down to win which i doubt no one or nothing can do that.

Lord Magnus
Ah. In that case Blob>Juggs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kingpin

venomslash
Ah. In that case Blob>Juggs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kingpin

i put blob vs juggy and kingpin not juggy and blob vs kingpin

but i admit i made a little mistake putting kindpin in this thread.

Lord Magnus
Just saying Kingpin is insignificant. Blob vs. Juggs is interesting.

venomslash
Just saying Kingpin is insignificant. Blob vs. Juggs is interesting. your right there. i only added kingpin cause hes big and all that. but i would be a waist a time of kingpin joined in

DrDoom101
Ah. In that case Blob>Juggs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kingpin laughing anyway, as for the thread, STOP MAKING STUPID THREADS! Juggernaut beat the crap out of Blob. End of story.

venomslash
Originally posted by DrDoom101
laughing anyway, as for the thread, STOP MAKING STUPID THREADS! Juggernaut beat the crap out of Blob. End of story. when ?

Sixth_Winged
are they allowed to pick up the floor, cause hulk did so by doing that.....

venomslash
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
are they allowed to pick up the floor, cause hulk did so by doing that..... when the hell did that happen ?

Tron
Originally posted by venomslash
i hate to admit it but your right. juggy doesnt need his help. but hulk and others have grabbed juggy before. no one or nothing can move blob

Hulk has, and Juggernaut could do it just as easy, or easier even. When you put mystical properties against mutant ones, the mystical side usually has the upper hand.

venomslash
Originally posted by Tron
Hulk has, and Juggernaut could do it just as easy, or easier even. When you put mystical properties against mutant ones, the mystical side usually has the upper hand. if you say he has then tell me which book it is for proof. cause look at his bio nothing can move the blob.yes it would hurt him big time if hulk or juggy punched him in the face or something. but throwing him down ? they need some luck to do that. maybe both of them together can throw his ass down. but just one of them i seriously doubt it.

outarddwarf
blobs power is to creat an enhance gravity feild between him and the earth so he cant be pushed back or picked up, however you just have to have a knee touch the ground to lose a sumo fight. so juggernaut slams down on blobs sholders causing his physical force to be redoubled by the enhanced gravity pushing blob through the floor up to his knees giving juggernaut the win.

venomslash
Originally posted by outarddwarf
blobs power is to creat an enhance gravity feild between him and the earth so he cant be pushed back or picked up, however you just have to have a knee touch the ground to lose a sumo fight. so juggernaut slams down on blobs sholders causing his physical force to be redoubled by the enhanced gravity pushing blob through the floor up to his knees giving juggernaut the win. when was the last time u saw a wrestling match on espn ? there whole body has to be slamed down on the grown not just there knees. watch it the next time you see a sumo match on there if you have cable or not. and its espn2 my bad

venomslash
if you say he has then tell me which book it is for proof. cause look at his bio nothing can move the blob.yes it would hurt him big time if hulk or juggy punched him in the face or something. but throwing him down ? they need some luck to do that. maybe both of them together can throw his ass down. but just one of them i seriously doubt it. still dont have the answer buddy of when hulk did that ?

Tron
if you say he has then tell me which book it is for proof. cause look at his bio nothing can move the blob.yes it would hurt him big time if hulk or juggy punched him in the face or something. but throwing him down ? they need some luck to do that. maybe both of them together can throw his ass down. but just one of them i seriously doubt it.

I wish I could tell ya, sorry, you got me there. But, the scans are in this forum somewhere, in one of the threads involving Hulk and Blob (and I had it on my old laptop, before it was destroyed). It happened though, believe me, I don't spew sh*t just cause I like the smell.

And like someone already said, his power only allows him to use a gravitational pull on where he's standing, which works fine for most bricks, but not high-levels like Juggernaut and Hulk, who can just lift him AND the ground he's standing on. Or, in Juggernaut's case, just mow right through him.

venomslash
I wish I could tell ya, sorry, you got me there. But, the scans are in this forum somewhere, in one of the threads involving Hulk and Blob (and I had it on my old laptop, before it was destroyed). It happened though, believe me, I don't spew sh*t just cause I like the smell.

And like someone already said, his power only allows him to use a gravitational pull on where he's standing, which works fine for most bricks, but not high-levels like Juggernaut and Hulk, who can just lift him AND the ground he's standing on. Or, in Juggernaut's case, just mow right through him. well you learned your lesson there. always save your data on a CD incase some BS ever happens

Tron
Yeah, I'll remember that the next time I flip an SUV 50 feet off the road.

venomslash
Yeah, I'll remember that the next time I flip an SUV 50 feet off the road. should have saved them before u got into the suv.

outarddwarf
who would win in a sumo match ? blob or kingpin and juggy together.

when was the last time u saw a wrestling match on espn ? there whole body has to be slamed down on the grown not just there knees. watch it the next time you see a sumo match on there if you have cable or not. and its espn2 my bad

mad See how in the begining you said sumo match not wreastling? and yes i have watched Sumo matches on cable, in fact I watched them a few nights ago and when they went over the rules they said if an part of your body hits the floor like knees hands forearms and the like you are eliminated.

venomslash
mad See how in the begining you said sumo match not wreastling? and yes i have watched Sumo matches on cable, in fact I watched them a few nights ago and when they went over the rules they said if an part of your body hits the floor like knees hands forearms and the like you are eliminated. no no the last time i saw one was not to long ago and if there knees and hands just touch the ground there not out. there whole body has to be faced down flat on the ground or there back one of those 2. and good luck juggy

outarddwarf
the diffrence between not long ago and earlier this week is i have seen mine recently, frame and they spent like ten minutes going over the rules. And from the wikipedia!

"Winning a Sumo bout
The winner of a Sumo bout is mainly determined by two rules:

The first wrestler to touch the ground with any part of his body other than the soles of his feet loses.

The first wrestler to touch the ground outside the circle loses."

sorry venomslash wink stick out tongue

venomslash
the diffrence between not long ago and earlier this week is i have seen mine recently, frame and they spent like ten minutes going over the rules. And from the wikipedia!

"Winning a Sumo bout

The first wrestler to touch the ground with any part of his body other than the soles of his feet loses.

The first wrestler to touch the ground outside the circle loses."

sorry venomslash wink stick out tongue sorry juggy but i think your looking at some other matches. no one would concider that a sport just one touch of any of your body touch the ground. no one would do that. so check it out again juggy on espn sometime later on. ok ! big grin

outarddwarf
Are you delusional? The Wikipedia said as stated in my last post, and i quote

"Winning a Sumo bout

The first wrestler to touch the ground outside the circle loses. "

Two very simple rules, any part of body besides feet and first to touch outside of circle. Bam... now realize that the encyclopedia says that i am right and shut your mouth! Thank you!

venomslash
Are you delusional? The Wikipedia said as stated in my last post, and i quote

"Winning a Sumo bout

The first wrestler to touch the ground outside the circle loses. "

Two very simple rules, any part of body besides feet and first to touch outside of circle. Bam... now realize that the encyclopedia says that i am right and shut your mouth! Thank you! clap clap clapping finally u get atleast one right. if any part of there body steps outside the circle they lose. but there whole body has to be flat down. there front part of the body or back. put your specs on grandpa and look it up.

outarddwarf
you say i need glasses yet you fail to see two times the first of the rules "The first wrestler to touch THE GROUND with ANY PART OF HIS BODY other than the SOLES OF HIS FEET loses."

The ground: inside or outside of the circle it is still ground.

any part of his body : that would be head sholders hands knees... and the belly and back not just belly and back!

soles of his feet: the pads on the bottom of your foot, you know the part that hits the floor when you step down barefoot. Not what knees hands and forarms are.

Since it said other that the soles of his feet that would mean that hitting hands knees and forarms would count for elimination.

venomslash
you say i need glasses yet you fail to see two times the first of the rules "The first wrestler to touch THE GROUND with ANY PART OF HIS BODY other than the SOLES OF HIS FEET loses."

The ground: inside or outside of the circle it is still ground.

any part of his body : that would be head sholders hands knees... and the belly and back not just belly and back!

soles of his feet: the pads on the bottom of your foot, you know the part that hits the floor when you step down barefoot. Not what knees hands and forarms are.

Since it said other that the soles of his feet that would mean that hitting hands knees and forarms would count for elimination. wrong old timer u need to loop it up again if youve finished your homework yet. there body has to be flat on the ground and forgive me lord i hate to admit it that yes it is true that your saying about them stepping out of the circle they lose. look it up gramps.

outarddwarf
you keep telling me to look it up yet i have shown you that i have indeed looked it up in the wikipedia. You want the link?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sumo
it says what i have been saying all along that you can't wrap your tiny little brain around. any means any...
thats that!

venomslash
you keep telling me to look it up yet i have shown you that i have indeed looked it up in the wikipedia. You want the link?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sumo
it says what i have been saying all along that you can't wrap your tiny little brain around. any means any...
thats that! the link is screwed up just like your head. after you do your homework ask mommy and daddy if they will let you watch tv the next time u see a match.

outarddwarf
the link is screwed up just like your head. after you do your homework ask mommy and daddy if they will let you watch tv the next time u see a match.

funny how the link does work and you cant except the fact that an encyclopidia says you are wrong. You cannot win this with witless quips about my parents and televised sumo matches when encyclopedias say that any part of the body other that the feet. Even if the link didn't work you could still just google wikipedia and then type sumo into wiki's search to get the same info i got.

YOU ARE WRONG!!!!!!!

Deal with it!

And don't bring my parents into this you twerp, they have nothing to do with your inability to make sense of actual logic.

Tron
should have saved them before u got into the suv.

Okay, imma stop it here before I say something I don't need to say, and I suggest you do too.

outarddwarf
Okay, imma stop it here before I say something I don't need to say, and I suggest you do too.

Are you as agrivated by this guy as me?

demigawd
lol.

Juggernaut wins this easily.

And Outa is right about the sumo rules. But something tells me that Venom already knows that. big grin

venomslash
Originally posted by demigawd
lol.

Juggernaut wins this easily.

And Outa is right about the sumo rules. But something tells me that Venom already knows that. big grin yes i do know already that youre mentally retarted with the rest of you buddies on this thread any many other ones to. hahahaha laughing laughing

demigawd
*speedblitzes Venomslash*

venomslash
*speedblitzes Venomslash* hahahaha laughing laughing laughing laughing man your cracking me up how old are you for real. if your man enoug to say

demigawd
Older than you, young stripling!

venomslash
Older than you, young stripling! cant answer my questio whimp? to chicken ? laughing stripling ? yup your still in middle school id say. big grin

demigawd
Wow, you sure showed me!

bye now!

venomslash
Wow, you sure showed me!

bye now! bye ? where you going ? please stay. your one of my bestfriends on here. your funny as hell and entertaining in a way. so stay please. your fun to be around with.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.