Shazam the wizard vs Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

joesha28
RS and FKO is on!!!

The Ion
RS and FKO?

DrDoom101
my thoughts exactly

joesha28
Realm Status(RS): When says RS, it means that the opponents are fighting in neutral ground but with the power scales as in their realm. E.g Odin vs Zeus...takes place on earth but Odin powers are as in when he's in Asgard and Zeus powers are as in when he's in Olympus.

Fight To Death (FTD): Common in these forums...

First Knock Out(FKO): Something new....

In DOV#6 Spectre Vs Shazam took place. If the ruling is FTD, Spectre considered winner. If FKO, Shazam considered winner.

The Ion
Well I'll go with Shazam. Lords of Order/Chaos are a bit above skyfather level though Shazam was lower on the totem pole.

joesha28
Ion a little help here. I knew Shazam gained Godhood in Genesis but when did he became a Lord of Order?

The Ion
Not sure. That's a recent development as far as I know. Spectre saying it is the only time I've seen it mentioned in comics.

joesha28
Yes but Nabu said it in DOV special.

joesha28
But Shazam going 1on1 with the hostless Spectre is an eye opener. In DOV mini...no one took out Spectre the way Shazam did. Of course Spectre killed him later on but only after a massive regeneration. Spectre can't be killed after all Nabu confirmed it . But bravo and respect to the Wizard.

The Ion
Originally posted by joesha28
But Shazam going 1on1 with the hostless Spectre is an eye opener. In DOV mini...no one took out Spectre the way Shazam did. Of course Spectre killed him later on but only after a massive regeneration. Spectre can't be killed after all Nabu confirmed it . But bravo and respect to the Wizard.
Agreed. Shazam is no fool and the fact that he thought he even had a chance at stopping Spectre shows how powerful he is.

joesha28
In JSA # 78 Shazam took out Mordru a Lord of Chaos just right b4 the Spectre/Shazam Showdown. But how high is Shazam power that he took out a true Lord of Chaos.

joesha28
I want to choose Odin, but the way that Shazam fought Mordru and than Spectre...looks the wind blowing his way. How can Odin counter that?

Beyonder
Originally posted by The Ion
Well I'll go with Shazam. Lords of Order/Chaos are a bit above skyfather level though Shazam was lower on the totem pole.

Odin 6-7/10. Odin is high-end skyfather, however. That might close the gap if Lords of Order truly are more powerful that skyfathers. MU has Lord Chaos and Master Order, but there are only one of each in each universe, not like DC. So I'm not sure how to gauge it.

Both have enchanted objects. Both have given power to beings around the same level. Other than both throwing around enchantments, Odin can fight. IMO, Odin's going to be shoving his fist into Shazam's face more than Shazam would like. And I think Odin's going to pull out since it's close.

joesha28
Originally posted by Beyonder
Odin 6-7/10. Odin is high-end skyfather, however. That might close the gap if Lords of Order truly are more powerful that skyfathers. MU has Lord Chaos and Master Order, but there are only one of each in each universe, not like DC. So I'm not sure how to gauge it.

Both have enchanted objects. Both have given power to beings around the same level. Other than both throwing around enchantments, Odin can fight. IMO, Odin's going to be shoving his fist into Shazam's face more than Shazam would like. And I think Odin's going to pull out since it's close.

could be too

The Ion
Shazam is not a hand to hand rookie. He was a Captain Marvel style hero called The Champion before he attained his magical prowess. I'm sure he could hold his own in that area.

joesha28
Anyone who could hold Spectre could hold just abt anybody in skylevel.

Psycho Ninja
Wait, if realm powers are on, wouldnt shazam be able to use his "runes" errr whatever stones on DoV..... Shazam like........ imprisoned millions of great magical threats in that stone....

A dude who can do that can surely beat a bearded man that cant even beat Surtur without dying !!!

Black Adam
ninja

kevdude
Sounds ilke Shazam wins this 1 shifty

grey fox
NMFA is hopefully activated soon....

snoopdogg
Fights like these are no fun to debate cause the two characters are way too powerful.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.