Megatron, Papa Smurf and Captain Planet vs Wolverine, Spider-Man and Captain America

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xmarksthespot
Papa Smurf has access to his little blue Communist army and a days prep beforehand... Megatron can only use one hand and one foot. They fight in a garbage dump but at the fight's start Captain Planet is at full health.

Creshosk
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Papa Smurf has access to his little blue Communist army and a days prep beforehand... Only two females but one's a little kid. . . They're like a hive or something. . . but not quite. . . I just don't understand that species. . .

Megatron can only use one hand and one foot. Aww. . .

They fight in a garbage dump but at the fight's start Captain Planet is at full health. IS he allowed to clean the place up? Either way he's the only real threat, and he wins this by himself either way.

xmarksthespot
I thought garbage weakens Captain Planet... he'll slowly drain like Namor out of water. Only members of the union can clean the dump...

Megatron can still transform... but as a humanoid he has to play hopscotch...

Papa Smurf with prep is a threat. mad Of course he'll probably spend the day making more Smurfs with his daughter/concubine Smurfette.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/b4/Allmegs.jpg

Creshosk
I thought garbage weakens Captain Planet... he'll slowly drain like Namor out of water. Only members of the union can clean the dump... won't drain him fast enough, Unless it's directly touching him.

Megatron can still transform... but as a humanoid he has to play hopscotch... And he'd still have problems with Spidey and Cap either way. Wolverine goes down.

Papa Smurf with prep is a threat. mad Of course he'll probably spend the day making more Smurfs with his daughter/concubine Smurfette. He'd need to to replace the losses of the *ahem* less than useful smurfs. . .

wannabe
Originally posted by Creshosk
Only two females but one's a little kid. . . They're like a hive or something. . . but not quite. . . I just don't understand that species. . . There are actually THREE females...don't forget that Granny Smurf person! But now that think about it...she is certainly not able to conceive anymore...
Must be a hive, just like you said...

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Creshosk
And he'd still have problems with Spidey and Cap either way. Wolverine goes down. He could just hop on Cap... or if he has really good balance ... which he does being awesome and all.... he could just hop over grab him and crush the life out of him...

Creshosk
He could just hop on Cap... or if he has really good balance ... which he does being awesome and all.... he could just hop over grab him and crush the life out of him... Not sure how he'd grab him, seeing as how he can't use his knees or waist or elbows or shoulders. . . Cap might be able to dodge And could possibly decapitate him . . dunno about that.

This is all of course assuming that Captain Planet doesn't take him out before hand.

Planet>America

xmarksthespot
You misunderstood... he can only use one arm of his two... and one leg of his two... he's allowed to move the rest of his body... otherwise the stipulation would be stupid... otherwise...

Creshosk
You misunderstood... he can only use one arm of his two... and one leg of his two... he's allowed to move the rest of his body... Oh okay, yeah, he stands a better chance but. . .

otherwise the stipulation would be stupid... otherwise... Well that's what I was thinking. . .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.