8th day Juggernaut vs doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut66666
s

GalacticStorm
Stalemate. DD wouldnt be able to affect Jugg in any way. However the adaptive nature of DDs powers mean he wouldnt be defeated by a str8 up pummeling and thats all Juggs has to give.

juggernaut66666
8day is 100 times stronger than classic no way dd can beat him

golem370
Juggernaut would toss Doomsday a 100,000 miles into space

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
8day is 100 times stronger than classic no way dd can beat him

Thats hyperbole. That wasnt stated by the captions it was stated by Thor who has a flair for the dramatic to say the least.

When they fought on panel the results of the fight didnt demonstrate Juggs being literally 100 times stronger. The fight ended more or less the same as their previous fights have gone. Dont be taken in by hyperbole.

On top of that as you've seen on the other Jugg thread the author himself said that Jugg handt received an upgrade. It was just that the Octessence made for a more focused Jugg who applied and utilised his power to its fullest extent. Nothing more.

Doomsday cannot be killed by the same method twice. Physical force wont work and thats all Juggs has to dish out.

Therefore its a stalemate. DD cant do anything to Jugg and Jugg wont be able to put DD down.

juggernaut66666
its bullshit he ripped dimensinal walls he beats the shit out of dd

juggernaut66666
he ripped dimensional walls with a single punch

GalacticStorm
he ripped dimensional walls with a single punch

That was Trion Jugg not 8th day so thats irrelevant to this thread.

Also it was the evil spirits power doing the dimensional breaching it wasnt just Cain punching through dimensional barriers with physical force.

juggernaut66666
8 day almost kills thor so anyway he stronger then before

juggernaut66666
with ease by hugging himbig grin

GalacticStorm
8 day almost kills thor so anyway he stronger then before

Youve seen the scans where he fought Thor previously. He certainly wasnt on a whole different level from those days. As the AUTHOR stated there was no upgrade he was just more focused. As the author said that its really not debateable.

Doomsday cannot be killed the same way twice. Hes been killed by purely physical means before. Jugg cannot kill him. As good as he is Jugg is just a one trick pony. He can only kick, punch and throw things. With DD's power he cant be killed via those things anymore. On the other hand Juggs invulnerability means that DD cant do a thing to him.

STALEMATE.

juggernaut66666
so how did superman killed him he is below 8 day and im talking about beating not killing

GalacticStorm
so how did superman killed him he is below 8 day and im talking about beating not killing

Thats my point. Now Supes has done it, it cant be done again. Hes already been killed by that method.

juggernaut66666
im not talking about killing but about beating dd

Ethereal
juggernaut has good points.

and i believe it was 8th day or trion juggy that could utilize the effects of the gem for alot more than strength.

juggernaut66666
he cant kill dd but he can beat him with this much power

The Ion
DD doesn't get knocked out. You either kill him or he kills you. GS is exactly right. Stalemate.

inamilist
they are both immune to physical punishment

they both specifically deal physical punishment

its doesnt matter if ones punishment is more than the other if there is a mutual immunity

stalemate

juggernaut66666
does he have limitless stamina or what?

inamilist
does doomsday have limitless stamina?

im not exactly sure....

he seemed to fight all out until superman killed him all those years ago. Ive never seen or heard of fatigue being an issue for him.

Im not sure ifs it's relevent, because he wouldnt become less immune as he gets tired

same as juggs, they would both be just as immune to eachother 5 years after the fight started

juggernaut66666
juggs doesn't gets tired only when war hulk beat him he couldn't stand up but i don't know why he used to have infinite energy he always get up before that fight i don't know how could war hulk beat him by only 2 punches its kinda fake stuff or i don't know others said that it was because war had power from other dimension pass

Professor N
An endless fight isnt it???

Both are practically invulnerable to physical attacks, so im pretty sure neither has the means to defeat the other.

Endless fighting......Stalemate!!!

juggernaut66666
but dd was hurt when supes did something to his spike so he does feel pain

inamilist
but dd was hurt when supes did something to his spike so he does feel pain

but then superman defeated him using physical force

making him immune to it THE SAME WAY JUGGERNAUT IS

so what you are saying is that one physical character will eventually overcome the immunity of another physical character

and if you think thats possible, my money is with DD beating juggs. he goes toe to toe with JLA, juggs, the Xmen

i think its a stalemate however

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.