Current Darkseid and crrent Superman vs Odin and Thor (marvel)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Erebus
?

GalacticStorm
Odin and Thor without a doubt.

golem370
Odin by himself

guy222
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
?

Team 2 FTW

D-Block
Odin and Thor

Priest
Asguardians ftw

nvrbeenwthagirl
Wd ont know how powerful Current DS is, And Thor isn't around yet is he?

quanchi112
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Wd ont know how powerful Current DS is, And Thor isn't around yet is he? odin and thor utterly crush ds. ds cant hang with superman anymore. odin could take ds and superman at once.

guy222

Thor has returned

quanchi112
Originally posted by guy222
Thor has returned im glad to see him come back. when all great characters take vacations as we could call them whether in death or whatever the reason it makes us all appreciate them all the more when they return. smile

Priest
yeah he cam back like 2 weeks ago, i think the next issue Thor is gonna recreate Asguard.. maybe Marvel mite have him retain some of his new powers from Avengers Diassembled, but i doubt it.

Evil_Ash
Originally posted by Priest
Asguardians

Asguard

durfist

Priest
Originally posted by Evil_Ash
durfist
disgust
Im such a Newb sad

quanchi112
disgust
Im such a Newb sad laughing

Mider999
wonder if Darkseid can create galaxies like odin has any of the DC skyfathers shown to be able to do this, if so im sure he could do the same.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Mider999
wonder if Darkseid can create galaxies like odin has any of the DC skyfathers shown to be able to do this, if so im sure he could do the same.

I'm sure. New God Tech WIped away the universe and remade it. SO it's within thier power. They also shown NEw Gods creating universes in the palms of thier hands as posted by Galan a few weeks ago in a scan.

Priest
I'm sure. New God Tech WIped away the universe and remade it. SO it's within thier power. They also shown NEw Gods creating universes in the palms of thier hands as posted by Galan a few weeks ago in a scan.
So like, does DS have this power without help from Tech?

nvrbeenwthagirl
So like, does DS have this power without help from Tech?

Tech has ALWAYS been a part of the new Gods characters. IT was a major part of thier power when Kirby Wrote them. Also, DS powers everything on his planet. Also, DS and Highfather are the most powerful, So if the lessor ones can do it, then you tell me.

Priest
Tech has ALWAYS been a part of the new Gods characters. IT was a major part of thier power when Kirby Wrote them. Also, DS powers everything on his planet. Also, DS and Highfather are the most powerful, So if the lessor ones can do it, then you tell me.
so, can u answer my question?
because in every thanos thread u nag about how Thanos couldent do this and that if he dident use tech roll eyes (sarcastic)

nvrbeenwthagirl
so, can u answer my question?
because in every thanos thread u nag about how Thanos couldent do this and that if he dident use tech roll eyes (sarcastic)

Nah. I nag about thanos's not having PREP. it's always been my contention that THanos steals everything. DS can create universes on his own. He did it in seven soldiers daily when he trapped Mr. Miracle.

quanchi112
Nah. I nag about thanos's not having PREP. it's always been my contention that THanos steals everything. DS can create universes on his own. He did it in seven soldiers daily when he trapped Mr. Miracle. darkseid stole everything. he stole his powers to get the omega effect. thanos only powers up when he takes over the universe. darkseid would steal more but sometimes other characters like ares beat him to the punch. so ds creates universe while superman beats his head in, interesting. i bet his universes are weak as piss. laughing out loud

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by quanchi112
darkseid stole everything. he stole his powers to get the omega effect. thanos only powers up when he takes over the universe. darkseid would steal more but sometimes other characters like ares beat him to the punch. so ds creates universe while superman beats his head in, interesting. i bet his universes are weak as piss. laughing out loud

you always have something to say. As of yet, I don't remember DS and Superman fighting AFTER DS has been showing his increased power lvls. So all of your examples are for naught. They don't count.

Tyrant
Hmm... nvr, and opposite nvr in the same thread?

Let's see...

Odin is far superior to Darkseid in every way.
However, Darkseid could easily one shot him the OE.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Tyrant
Hmm... nvr, and opposite nvr in the same thread?

Let's see...

Odin is far superior to Darkseid in every way.
However, Darkseid could easily one shot him the OE.

I haven't given my opinion in this thread. BUT I did say that DS has shown to create universes with his OMEGA. That is all we are talking about now.

quanchi112
you always have something to say. As of yet, I don't remember DS and Superman fighting AFTER DS has been showing his increased power lvls. So all of your examples are for naught. They don't count. last time the met ds got his ass kicked. supes owns ds recently. wink

quanchi112
I haven't given my opinion in this thread. BUT I did say that DS has shown to create universes with his OMEGA. That is all we are talking about now. odin wins this by himself. he shows he is the number one skyfather. stick out tongue

nvrbeenwthagirl
last time the met ds got his ass kicked. supes owns ds recently. wink

Answer this question. Has Superman fought DS AFTER Seven Soldiers? has Superman Fought DS after he Pwned Firestorm and Orion? If he hasn't, then They haven't fought and none of the fights count becuz DS seems to have gotten a serious Upgrade in power, or he's not jobbering any longer. you can cease with the DS hate. the superman fights don't count becuz DS is being written differently.

quanchi112
Answer this question. Has Superman fought DS AFTER Seven Soldiers? has Superman Fought DS after he Pwned Firestorm and Orion? If he hasn't, then They haven't fought and none of the fights count becuz DS seems to have gotten a serious Upgrade in power, or he's not jobbering any longer. you can cease with the DS hate. the superman fights don't count becuz DS is being written differently. no i can count them. ds has been beefed up as of late. all stories all different. so this argument makes no sense. until ds avenges his losses, kal-el has his number. stick out tongue

nvrbeenwthagirl
no i can count them. ds has been beefed up as of late. all stories all different. so this argument makes no sense. until ds avenges his losses, kal-el has his number. stick out tongue

NOOB.

quanchi112
NOOB. read apokolips now. this is my evidence. until darkseid avenges this straight up loss, superman has his number.

guy222
Odin

quanchi112
Team two easily imo.

Nestical
odin solos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.