Wolverine and Punisher vs Blade and Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
sweedish fight.....who wins?????????^_^

TheKahn
Originally posted by braz

so they fight with meatballs?

braz
?

braz
c'mon this is a good street-level fight, who takes it?

TheKahn
ok, I say Wolvie and Frank win. Without prep. I just don't think Bats or Blade carries enought firepower to knock wolvie out.

braz
hmm

bump

Jose123
Either Punisher lays enough fire power down while wolverine fights Blade and Batman on his own. they can win like that right.........

Never mind. Blade decapatates Punisher leaving wolverine to fight Batman and Blade on his own.

Blade and Bats win. I don't care what any wolverine fanboy has to say Bats has more training and skills than Wolverine and Blade is faster and stronger than him.

TheKahn
While frank is most likely out classes in strength and speed by Blade, and pure skill by Bats, I think his years of experience and the fact that he is used to fighting Meta-humans would allow him to hold his own. In the end he would go down but would at least hurt one of the others IMO

guy222
Originally posted by braz

Team One FTW

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Black Adam
Either Punisher lays enough fire power down while wolverine fights Blade and Batman on his own. they can win like that right.........

Never mind. Blade decapatates Punisher leaving wolverine to fight Batman and Blade on his own.

Blade and Bats win. I don't care what any wolverine fanboy has to say Bats has more training and skills than Wolverine and Blade is faster and stronger than him.
smile

spawnwest
Originally posted by Black Adam

Yeah said it right. Blade has vampire abilities. He's too fast and too strong for them. Blade would decapate Punisher before he could blink and then Blade would annoy Wolverine until Batman comes up with a scheme to take him out.

Team 2 FTW

UltimateStryfe
Blade and Batman

[BAW]Endrict
Logan and Frank FTW

Frank will match up vs Batman: Batman will slighty edge him out.

Logan will go against Blade: Logan wins

So Logan vs Batman, Logan wins for the team.

[BAW]Endrict
Wolverine is stronger than Blade by 1 ton, Logan puts up 2 tons....Logan is way better than Blade in everyway.

[BAW]Endrict
Edit

Reaper777
okay...with prep...Bats and blade, no contest

without prep...Punisher and wolvie take it for sure...

braz
I meant it to be no prep.

So Wolverine and Punisher take this IMO. Comic Blades really not that impressive to be honest, Wolverines stronger than him and even Batman is if we go by feats: Wolverine was able to break chains from where he was chained up and Batman too, Blade however, whos SUPPOSED to be superhuman, cant even do that erm He proved that in one issue a few months back in which he had to bite off his hand to get free when he was chained to a wall. I was highly disappointed sad

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Any prep for Batman?

braz
no

Reaper777
yeah... punisher and wolverine...10/10

endrict
Frank/Logan with their long history together they will work really well as a team. Blade and Batman doesn't know each other at all to work well together.

yearofthebat
Batman and Blade for sure, read hush, Batman carries around devices that act like small magnetic field generators and with a couple of those wolvie is as agood as dead, and yeah blade would pwn punisher

heru
This is a very good fight here. Three of them are very good stagiest putting Batman at the top, Wolverine is more of a brawler which would be good if the other two didn't walk around with a arsenal. Although the Punisher has his own toys to play with. Batman and Blade combine can definitely hang with good ol Frank. Bats and Blade win

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.