Namor VS Wendigo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwisterGameX
Wendigo just stole Namor's chips, and Namor is not going to take that crap from a smelly hairy creature, so he attacks. The match take place, in a forest and Namor is hungry, but then again, so is Wendigo.

King_Mungi
Which version of Wendigo and how long has Namor been out of the water?

TwisterGameX
Namor was taking a bath in the lake, eating his chips but then, Wendigo was just like, Grrr and snatched it. This Wendigo is the crazy chip eating strong one.

Lucid Lui
What kind of chips are we talking?

TwisterGameX
I have no idea, what kind of chips, the Submariner eats.

DrDoom101
lets ask DarkCrawler

Dizzle
Namor seems like a "Vengeful Salt and Vinegar" kind of guy... Though he may go for Badassed Barbecue, natural Seaweed Speedo, or even some pork rinds. Yeah. You know Namor loves his pork rinds.

TheKahn
This depends on where they fight. If its in Canada then Wendigo wins by defalt. I mean all Namor wears is some tighty-whites and thats just too much shrinkage for any man to tolerate.

TwisterGameX
lol

Blair Wind
about how powerful is wendigo?

TheKahn
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wendigo_%28comics%29

TwisterGameX
With that said. Can Namor get back his chips ? Or does Wendigo eat Namor instead ?

TheKahn
I don't think Namor has what it takes to hurt Wendigo. So unless Namor kills and eats someone in the Canadian forest and becomes the new Wendigo, he loses.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
With that said. Can Namor get back his chips ? Or does Wendigo eat Namor instead ?

you are such an idiot..................and i luv you for it laughing out loud happy

and they're cheetoe twist yes

Blair Wind
depends tho.....a wendigo got beaten by a wolverine transformed umm...that girl from Alpha Flight.....

Warmonger
Purely by the stats? With no PIS?

I would say Wendigo. He is in Namor's strength class his claws combined with his strength mean that he can inflict horrendous injuries on Namor. While Namor can certainly pound on Wendigo it should bea ble to keep healing from the damage meaning that his staying power is much greater than Namor.

All this ads up to Wendigo 8/10.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Blair Wind
depends tho.....a wendigo got beaten by a wolverine transformed umm...that girl from Alpha Flight.....

That was one of the strong Wendigos, and it was Snowbird who transformed into a Wolverine. A Wolverine is one of the most vicious animals on the planet pound for pound, hence why a small Canadian comic book character was named after one.

TheKahn
Originally posted by King_Mungi
That was one of the strong Wendigos, and it was Snowbird who transformed into a Wolverine. A Wolverine is one of the most vicious animals on the planet pound for pound, hence why a small Canadian comic book character was named after one.

That or because he was hairy.

Dizzle
I think it could go either way, honestly. Hulk can beat up on Wendigo pretty well, and Namor is quite a good match against Hulk. His biggest asset here, as it is against Hulk, is his speed. Namor can dodge and attack a LOT more than Wendigo can, and is a far superior fighter. Factoring in plot devices would certainly put the advantage towards Namor.

Plot device free though, I think Mr. Wingsonfeet can simply avoid any serious injury while crushing Wendigo into the ground. He probably won't end up with a kill, but a severe beating should count for a win. A very close fight, with Namor landing more hits, but Wendigo's doing more damage every time he does manage to tag Namor. 5 each.

jasofisc
if wolverine can beat the wendigo namor can. Namor can make up for wendigo's claws with his trident and he has a lot better fighting skills. However wendigo is crazy and savage so I would give him a slight edge.
over all 5.5 out of 10 for namor

Blair Wind
hm....wolverine himself never beat him that I know of, but sabertooth did...anyone know the strength of that Wendigo?

King_Mungi
Here's the different varaitions of Wendigo
http://www.mutanthigh.com/wendigo.html

TwisterGameX
Can't Namor fly though ?

King_Mungi
Can't Namor fly though ?

In short...yes.

TwisterGameX
Then he gets his chips back.

Warmonger

Unless Wendigo eats i first, then what?

TheKahn

Hey, if you already knew the answer why didn't you tell us at the start. Then I wouldn't have had to wonder how the cold would affect "little" Namor!

TwisterGameX
lol I have no idea. Maybe Wendigo rips his head off. Wendigo is 100 tons plus(that version). The only way namor may win, is flight and brains.

jasofisc
wolverine beat him in his first apearence hulk 180, with the help of the hulk but it was wolverine who landed the finishing blow.

TwisterGameX
Leave wolverine and hulk out the match.

LethalFemme
they both lose cause the chips fall in the water

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by TheKahn
Hey, if you already knew the answer why didn't you tell us at the start. Then I wouldn't have had to wonder how the cold would affect "little" Namor!

Nothing. Because NAMOR CAN ADAPT TO COLD, YOU FOOL!

http://img459.imageshack.us/img459/849/coldisnothing8vz.gif
http://img459.imageshack.us/img459/9301/namorfeat1292ox.gif

Hahaha, nice try, but you didn't know the true power of Avenging son!

(and Mini-Mariner)

And if Wolverine can cause enough damage to hurt Wendigo, so can Namor. He's even faster then Wolverine, and can dodge more blows, which would compensate to loss of healing factor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.