Lobo vs Maestro Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

id369
Blood lust is on.

Lobo and Hulk does not have preptime or any items.
No bike
No chain
No Gun
No Nada

Lobo does not have
Immortality
Clones.

Everything else goes.

supremthor
50/50 hulk would get stronger but he wont be able to KO or put lobo down with just stregth alone. lobo healing factor is way better then hulks.

Mindship
If Lobo is on par with Superman in strength, Lobo wins 7 or 8/10

golem370
And Maestro has all of Hulks fighting Experience and he been Gamma juiced with mean Maestro is proably at least at Hulks 50% rage level before he starts getting angry.

HigH ScholaR
Yep MEASTRO TAKES THIS his Twice the Hulk, hulk is literally.

oh and i think this thread has been done before consisting of around more than 13 pages

spideycarnage
Originally posted by Mindship
If Lobo is on par with Superman in strength, Lobo wins 7 or 8/10

yeah but dident Wolvie beat down lobo in the cross over? shifty .. hulk takes this

long pig
Lobo is stronger, better fighter, older, actually smarter and has a better healing factor.

If Maestro can die, Lobo can kill him.

The Ion
Hulkbuster 2.0

TheKahn
If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times:

Lobo kicked Superman in the manberries. Not even Hulk's indestructible purple pants are going to save Maestro evil face

DrDoom101
Maestro seems underrated in these forums. This is a tie

the Darkone
The Maestro Hulk is the alpha/omega hulk he has all of the abilities of the other hulks but with great intelligences to go along with it. He has the savage hulk unlimited strength and rapid healing, merge hulk brains, Grey hulk gangster attitude etc. The maestro hulk fought warrior madness Thor and wasn't even phase by his blows during their fight. IF Lobo doesn't take him seriously the fight will end quickly in maestro hulk fairer.

long pig
He doesn't have unlimited strength like savage, he's twice as strong as medium angry savage. It can go up, but nothing like Savage.

Lobo is stronger either way. And faster and has a better healing.

soleran30
Originally posted by long pig
He doesn't have unlimited strength like savage, he's twice as strong as medium angry savage. It can go up, but nothing like Savage.

whats half of unlimited...............

twice as strong as a medium savage lol that sounds like a political statement

long pig
Savage isn't unlimited either. But, that's not the point.

Maestro is twice as strong as savage when Savage is enraged. A couple hundred thousand tons or so.

Lobo is stronger.

Mider
when the hulk got angry his strenght went up to 100 tons or more i guess i dont really remeber but Meastro with out getting angry was already at that point because of the radiation powering him up beside that he would get stronger when mad i dont know how he would do against Superman though it would be one hell of a fight but with the powerhouses DCU has one or two of the big leagers of DC would K.O him and Superman would most likely do the same saying that Superman has been defeated by Lobo, Lobo has a healing factor were if he was just a head he would grow back his body and its true ive seen it in Lobo/mask the mask chewed him up and Lobo still tore out of the masks stomach fully healed after which his body was blown off and later on he had grown a new one i dont think Meastro can do that but if you can prove me wrong go ahead but it wouldnt matter he would get tired eventually while Lobo wouldnt and thus Lobo would end up killing him.

soleran30
lobo is a cartoon practically in comics......................he has the power of bugs bunny and all those fellas with a bad temper.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by long pig

Listen to Long Pig. Lobo takes this more often than not.

Maestro does NOT have unlimited strength like Classic Savage Hulk.

He is TWICE as strong as PROFESSOR Hulk. He's way above the 100 ton mark, but Lobo is up there with Supes.

This is coming from a Hulk expert.

Cosmic Cube
The Mask sucks.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by soleran30
lobo is a cartoon practically in comics......................he has the power of bugs bunny and all those fellas with a bad temper.
True.

id369

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Mider
when the hulk got angry his strenght went up to 100 tons or more i guess i dont really remeber but Meastro with out getting angry was already at that point because of the radiation powering him up beside that he would get stronger when mad i dont know how he would do against Superman though it would be one hell of a fight but with the powerhouses DCU has one or two of the big leagers of DC would K.O him and Superman would most likely do the same saying that Superman has been defeated by Lobo, Lobo has a healing factor were if he was just a head he would grow back his body and its true ive seen it in Lobo/mask the mask chewed him up and Lobo still tore out of the masks stomach fully healed after which his body was blown off and later on he had grown a new one i dont think Meastro can do that but if you can prove me wrong go ahead but it wouldnt matter he would get tired eventually while Lobo wouldnt and thus Lobo would end up killing him.

Actually, The Maestro healed from being blasted to SUB-ATOMIC PARTICLES. Killing him is impossible. I wouldn't necessarily say Lobo's durability is better. I'm not sure if he could do the same.

Cosmic Cube

id369
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Disagree with the healing category. Can Lobo reform himself after being reduced to subatomic particles?

Lobo is probably stronger.

Good point in the end Maestro Hulk seems to be able to heal himself as long as thier is genetic make up of himslef. But keep in mind that would take a lot and i mean alot of time.

Lobo has healed him self from a toe nail. (WTF!)
Has fought with out his head.

Those are just a few examples of his healing powers.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by id369
Good point in the end Maestro Hulk seems to be able to heal himself as long as thier is genetic make up of himslef. But keep in mind that would take a lot and i mean alot of time.

Lobo has healed him self from a toe nail. (WTF!)
Has fought with out his head.

Those are just a few examples of his healing powers.

He was reduced to subatomic particles. No genetic material was left.

Toenail > Subatomic Particle

Even without a genetic makeup, Hulk can reform. As long as his astral form remains, he can reform. That goes for any incarnation of the Hulk.

id369
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
He was reduced to subatomic particles. No genetic material was left.

Toenail > Subatomic Particle

Even without a genetic makeup, Hulk can reform. As long as his astral form remains, he can reform. That goes for any incarnation of the Hulk.

My mistake. Yup as long as particles around he can reform.

But it would take years (I dont remember if it was hundreds or thousands....... but a hell of along time thats for sure.)

CaptainStoic
I don't think Lobo is quite as strong as the Maestro, I think that he is up there though. The reason why I'd pick Lobo over the Hulk in a fight is, because he has the power to hurt him, and logically being the smaller of the two would indicate that he was faster at delivering punches. I'd say that Lobo has enough speed to hit Maestro 3 to 1 as far as punch stats are concerned.

I don't think their healing factor would matter in this fight, Maestro heals at an incredible rate, in Hulk 181 vol. 2 Huk is seen to heal almost immediately from cuts that were scored by Wolverines claws. Incredible Hulk 397 shows how fast the Hulk healed when the leader of the U-Foes named Vector used his gravimetric powers on him, nearly blasting away 80 percent of his muscle mass. The Hulk healed in moments.

My point is that their healing factors are about the same. This fight will come down to two things. Can the Hulk get the upper hand and pound on Lobo until he knocks him out, or can Lobo manage to outmaneuver him with his speed.

Both guys have enough power to hurt each other in a fight. I still think that Lobo has the speed advantage.

Lobo 6/10

Mider
i think lobo has more durability he took supes heat vision i dont think that maestro could take that with out being hurt, lobo did though he told supes dude i take a bath in the sun, while meastro got hurt BADLY by a nuke, while lobo would probably not be hurt very much, there is nothing the maestro can do to hurt him even with out his ultra healing factor, and he is a pretty good fighter, and very smart, he also got that ability to know an enemys weakness.

Psyquis52
Now don't take my word on this but didn't Maestro kill quite a few Marvel super heroes? Did he take the Avengers down?

Oh and I don't think Wolverine could beat Lobo in a hundred years. I think that Marvel vs. DC was a fan homage and they did that because Wolverine was too popular to lose to Lobo.

One more thing. I think that we can all agree that they both have ridiculous healing factors so let's not make this a matter of who survives. Let's make this a matter of who is reduced to subatomic matter first.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.