Superman Vs all these Bastards

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwisterGameX
Superman was flying one day, and then Batman zapped him, with a you can not fly high,run to fast, laser eyes toned down somewhat and freezing toned down but strength is at it's max. Batman giggles and skips to the phone and calls Namor,Hulk,Wendigo,Juggernaut,Doc Ock,Omega red, Thing and iron man, to go beat the crap out of supes and steal his wallet. Can Superman Spank them all and whipe his ass with Batman's face ?

LethalFemme
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
Superman was flying one day, and then Batman zapped him, with a you can not fly high,run to fast, laser eyes tioned down somewhat and freezing toned down but strength is at it's max. Batman giggles and skips to the phone and called Namor,Hulk,Wendigo,Juggernaut,Doc Ock,Omega red, Thing and iron man, to go beat the crap out of supes and steal hiss wallet. Can Superman Spank them all and whipe his ass with Batman's face ?

i think superman whoops ur ass twister for making all these threads about him lol

TwisterGameX
lol I only made this one.

TheKahn
Batman Skips?
I knew it! I pity Robin shifty

Bastards still lose. Superman still has his invulnerability and strength. Add that to even limited flight and he can fight Namor and Iron Man in the air, and then he can pick off the others one at a time.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
lol I only made this one.

whateva stick out tongue

Psycho Ninja
Does skipping makes a person gay ?? laughing out loud

Anyway, THese dudes xpet hulk are just a bunch of street levels, you didnt include reducing his bi0-elec aura.... he still has his durability, you allowed speed-blitzing...... so Supez ....... welll if I say he wins then people will call me a fanboy......

TheKahn
Originally posted by Psycho Ninja

Anyway, THese dudes xpet hulk are just a bunch of street levels, you didnt include reducing his bi0-elec aura.... he still has his durability, you allowed speed-blitzing...... so Supez ....... welll if I say he wins then people will call me a fanboy......

When you are a 30-ish bachelor who runs around with a little boy in tights, YES skipping make you gay.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by TheKahn
When you are a 30-ish bachelor who runs around with a little boy in tights, YES skipping make you gay.

anything Batman does is sexy and you know it mad lol

Dizzle
Wait, are you limiting all of his speed, or just his ability to go in a straight line really fast? (meaning would he still react and punch at lightspeed or not)

If not, Hulk beats him up alone. If so, it could probably go either way. I'd vote for the team more often than not. Especially if Batman, since he already went to all this trouble, brought one of his many kryptonite rocket launchers.

spideycarnage
haha theres no way thas supes can take down the hulk and juggernaut with limiting his flight, run, laser eye ablilities..the bastards win!

TheKahn
But he still has his full strength and invulneriblity. Unless he flies down to them and tries to take them both on at the same time, then they cannot get to him. So at best its a draw.

NoFate007
Namor,Hulk,Wendigo,Juggernaut,Doc Ock,Omega red, Thing and iron man

Namor's dead, Ock is dead, OR is dead, Thing is dead, Iron Man most likely will be killed unless he has the right tools with him. Wendigo should be dead...but the problem is that while all of this is going on, Hulk could get more and more angry, and put up one hell of a fight against Superman, and if he teams up with Juggernaut, Clark's going down.

jasofisc
well since their all acting like b@st@rds then namor kicks supes in the balls then wendigo bites him in the face while ironman does that whole stealing his power and using it agenst him like he did to silversurfer. Juggernaut beaks his neck. If superman is acting like one then he has way more of a chance but not enough to win. Unless it's fanboy superman then I guess he wins becasue he can survive the destruction of the universe or multi-verse on a good day, and can throw a star at them.

cheap cabbage
Originally posted by NoFate007
Namor,Hulk,Wendigo,Juggernaut,Doc Ock,Omega red, Thing and iron man

Namor's dead, Ock is dead, OR is dead, Thing is dead, Iron Man most likely will be killed unless he has the right tools with him. Wendigo should be dead...but the problem is that while all of this is going on, Hulk could get more and more angry, and put up one hell of a fight against Superman, and if he teams up with Juggernaut, Clark's going down.

While clark's getting his ass kicked by juggy and hulk, he goes "wtf? Why am i doing this?" He calls the supermobile in and it's all over.

See below

cheap cabbage
Hulk and juggy are obviously outclassed by this mean machine.

NoFate007
^ and people wonder why Superman doesn't get as much respect as he deserves, haha. How can I take a guy seriously when he does this, or when there was a comic where Lois had a freaking lead box on her head? The guy would be such a cool character if these things didn't happen and if he didn't have super-everything. Give him some limitations and stop the...I don't even know what to call the stuff like the Supermobile...and you've got such a better character...

I agree with cabbage, Supermobile beats them all lol

Fanboy
Why is Ironman in here he takes him out like nothing and Namor and Blah blah Suprman wins.

Scoobless

Anyway, THese dudes xpet hulk are just a bunch of street levels

Both Namor and Iron Man have knocked out the Hulk before

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by cheap cabbage
Hulk and juggy are obviously outclassed by this mean machine.
laughing

Cosmic Cube
What the hell is that Superman is riding in?

Scoobless
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
What the hell is that Superman is riding in?

that's the Supermobile.... god, don't you know anything? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Scoobless
that's the Supermobile.... god, don't you know anything? roll eyes (sarcastic)
Dublin is the capital of this West-European country.

DarkCrawler

Street levels? What the f**k?

Namor's knocked out Hulk more times then Superman has...whistling

cheap cabbage
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Street levels? What the f**k?

Namor's knocked out Hulk more times then Superman has...whistling

Seeing has how hulk and supes are in different universes the chances of them meeting and slugging it out are rather small. Nonetheless, if Namor beats down hulk, supes shoves his fist through hulks mouth and out the back of his head.

Psycho Ninja
Hah, I did that on purpose DCrawler, just wanna how much you are willing to sacrifice for Namor's pride....

Anyway, back to the skipping thing, Colossus is mid-aged and he's gay !!! Well..... Batman was and is and will always be gay to (xept Batman 1mil)....

laughing out loud

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by cheap cabbage
Seeing has how hulk and supes are in different universes the chances of them meeting and slugging it out are rather small. Nonetheless, if Namor beats down hulk, supes shoves his fist through hulks mouth and out the back of his head.

Namor's Hulkbuster punch was also more impressive then Supermans...Hulk turned back to Banner by the sheer force of the punch. In underwater, if Superman would have been stripped of all his other powers then strenght and durability, Namor would at least give him a fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.