Dr. Strange v Dr. Doom, Thanos, Darkseid, Brainiac, Zoom, the Destroyer, Black Adam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wally West
Strange gets 1 day prep, the team get 10 hours. Current Darkseid, Asgardian Destroyer, no Gauntlet for Thanos, bloodlust Strange.

(This isn't a spite thread by the way, I'm genuinly curious at how powerful Strange is with prep time...)

long pig
Is he allowed to extend his prep via his own time control? If not...alright, he loses. Pretty hard, too.

He takes Brainiac/Zoom & BA with him, though. Which isn't bad seeing they're top tier.

I'm just imagining friggin' Doom in the Destroyer armor(which we all know he'd do just that.)...jesus christ.

Basically, the only way to fight these guys would be to go back to black magic. He can create hordes of demons to help fight.

He CAN win this, but it's so unlikely that I'm not considering it. Team wins 8/10

If they didn't have prep, he could get a 7/10 maybe.

Sixth_Winged
I like Dr. Strange as a character, but he has to prep as if the 616 solely depends on him to pull off a win here.

Lord Magnus
Sorcerer Supreme goes down. Hard.

supremthor
zoom killes dr.strange hardbody

long pig
Originally posted by supremthor
zoom killes dr.strange hardbody
Zoom isn't much of a threat. Strange's time control>Zoom's.

The big threat is Destroyer and Doom/Thanos.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.