SupermanPrime w/Sword of Truth & Power Ring vs MadKing Thor w/Spear of Destiny and...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

unknowable
This is a battle for the ages..

Pre-Crisis Superman wearing the Power Ring on a hand that holds the Sword of Truth, and he's not holding back. ouch...

but don't sleep -

Rune King Thor with Warrior Madness after drinking from the Holy Grail
wearing the Crown of Thorns on his head and using the Shroud of Turin
as a cape, charges at Prime with the Spear of Destiny! ahhh..

this is scary

unknowable

Ultimate Rage
you fool there is no sword of truth

unknowable
Originally posted by Ultimate Rage

Uhh dogs, research then quak..

unknowable

It was called at first the Sword of Superman, but that must've been cheezy so the name Sword of Truth took over.
Does sound nice...

and apparently it grants Superman seemingly unlimited power, even merging him with the universe.

Ultimate Rage
Originally posted by unknowable
It was called at first the Sword of Superman, but that must've been cheezy so the name Sword of Truth took over.
Does sound nice...

and apparently it grants Superman seemingly unlimited power, even merging him with the universe.
bro haha.......pre crisis had a sword it was called the sword of superman......but then fanboys made up a story that god gave superman prime a sword called the sword of truth which could warp reality and shit.....its false superman prime never had a sword

unknowable
bro haha.......pre crisis had a sword it was called the sword of superman......but then fanboys made up a story that god gave superman prime a sword called the sword of truth which could warp reality and shit.....its false superman prime never had a sword

Sword of Superman in Superman Annual#10
call it what you will.
I was referring to the Sword of Superman but it just sounds cooler the other way.
I heard that story before, I hope I'm not confusing people.

unknowable

I have pics of that issue Superman Annual #10
If you want I'll send you some
It definately can make Superman achieve cosmic godhood,

cheap cabbage
Pre-crisis superman needs no such toys to defeat the overmuscled blondie that needs to go back to hanson. Using his super-PIS powers of doom, he rubs his hands together and hits thor with his super friction and turns him into a nice hat.

Welding things with friction must take a whole lot of effort. If only Superman had some sort of power that would make it easier... something that generated heat... something that he could use to weld things just by looking at them... some sort of "heat vision," if you will...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.