1 Elder Predator Vs. 3 Brutes and 3 Black armored Elites

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jose123
Elder pred is armed with all his standard equipment, Plasma Caster,net gun,claws,Cloaking,Spear,yadda yadda yadda

brutes are armed with whatever their usually armed with.
black elites are armed with whatever their usually armed with.

Fight takes place in the Jungle. Who comes out alive.

swedish_bum
The predetor comes oute alive...

Odie
For the Predator there life spand is a very long time for the pred to become a ONE year older it takes 100 years there for the years of hunting is far by grater that any brutes,black elites. Predator hunting skills are god like not only that the predator have 4 different visions body heat , nural , normal , tech vision to check out the wepons to find ou the wepon effect. nuff said

DarkC
Originally posted by swedish_bum
The predetor comes oute alive...
Originally posted by Odie
For the Predator there life spand is a very long time for the pred to become a ONE year older it takes 100 years there for the years of hunting is far by grater that any brutes,black elites. Predator hunting skills are god like not only that the predator have 4 different visions body heat , nural , normal , tech vision to check out the wepons to find ou the wepon effect. nuff said
And you haven't considered the other side very much, I see.

While Predators were born and trained their entire life to collect bounty in the form of kills, and breed their most challenging enemy, and armed with crazy weaponry to boot, I very, VERY severely doubt that his weapons could take out any Elite or Brute in the first shot, throw, unless they were completely aware. (Slitting of throat, for example)

The Elites match the Predator in size, if not bulk. Also you must consider the fact that they are black Elites, only expended on the darkest of operations. They have more training for individual battle than both the red and blue elites.
The Brutes, on the other hand, rely on their strength. They more than match the Predator's bulk and surpass him in strength. But they aren't the greatest users of small weaponry.

Since the circumstances allow the Brutes and Elites to be armed with anything they 'normally' use, I would arm them as follows: One elite w/ energy sword and dual needlers, 2nd Elite with energy sword and beam rifle, 3rd Elite with energy sword and dual plasma rifles. All the Brutes have a Brute shot and a Brute plasma rifle.

So, the Predator here is equipped with standard armor(chestplate, mask, etc), hunting spear(for either throwing or stabbing), wristblade shooter, retractable claws, ultrahard combat knife, throwing shirukens with collapsible blades, and his big badass energy gun. Oh, and his crazy vision visor thingy.

Okay, if the Predator ever got forced into melee with his foes, they would literally wipe the floor with him. I severly doubt that many years of skill with metallic blades will propel him to victory over the strength of 3 plasma swords and 3 brute shot scimitar blades. (The elites and brutes are no slouches when it comes to using them, you can be assured of that)

However, I can safely say that the Predator is not stupid enough to put himself in that type of situation. I can also say that the Covenant members he's up against here are not stupid enough to split up and let him pick them off one at a time.

So we assume that the Covenant remains as a group in the jungle and not walk out into the open. And that the Predator remains hiddne in a tree or something, invisible.

Predator would detect the Covenant first with its insanely superior visor vision. Question is, how to take them down?

He can't fire a bolt from his energy gun; if he does, all that happens will be that the Brutes are knocked down and the Elite's shields will flare. By the time that the senior Predator's weapon recharges, they'll barrage him with a literal rain of Brute grenades, plasma, needler rounds(which track despite invisibility. Don't believe me, then play the game and try it out for yourself.), and a precision beam rifle shot. He'd be turned into molten slag or at least badly crippled by the time he got away, even with his agility and endurance.

And he can't stealth kill that well without someone noticing. (Tight group of Covies, remember.) Noose won't work. Shurikens have to be thrown with precision, and even then it would bounce off the Elite's shielding. Spear would probably knock the wind out of an Elite, plus take down his shields. He throws it, he loses a key weapon though.

Verdict: He'd probably end up taking about two or three of the squad down before they killed him.

thegmeister53
Why would the shurikens bounce off the elites' shields. And I think that a predator is more than a match for an elite in melee combat. He also has cloaking, this could easily allow him to sneak up on the elites. And the predator would be long gone once anybody else notices that he killed one of their buddies. His energy gun is also pretty powerful, one shot should be enough to take down an elite, or at the very least his shield. And if things don't go as planned, he can always blow himself up as well as the covies with his self-destruct device.

IcePunk
Originally posted by thegmeister53
And if things don't go as planned, he can always blow himself up as well as the covies with his self-destruct device.
So there's only two options, the pred wins or a draw.

Jose123
Or the pred could

if the Plasma caster doesn't drop him in one shot it will at least lower the elites Shields. Net gun him walk up to him stab him with the spear. repeat for the next victims.

And an Elder Pred is not stupid enough to walk up to his prey and fight him hand to hand if it can be avoided. something around a foot taller then him and armed with weapons just as deadly as his is going to be a big clue on what to do in that situation.

Odie
Originally posted by DarkC
And you haven't considered the other side very much, I see.

While Predators were born and trained their entire life to collect bounty in the form of kills, and breed their most challenging enemy, and armed with crazy weaponry to boot, I very, VERY severely doubt that his weapons could take out any Elite or Brute in the first shot, throw, unless they were completely aware. (Slitting of throat, for example)

The Elites match the Predator in size, if not bulk. Also you must consider the fact that they are black Elites, only expended on the darkest of operations. They have more training for individual battle than both the red and blue elites.
The Brutes, on the other hand, rely on their strength. They more than match the Predator's bulk and surpass him in strength. But they aren't the greatest users of small weaponry.

Since the circumstances allow the Brutes and Elites to be armed with anything they 'normally' use, I would arm them as follows: One elite w/ energy sword and dual needlers, 2nd Elite with energy sword and beam rifle, 3rd Elite with energy sword and dual plasma rifles. All the Brutes have a Brute shot and a Brute plasma rifle.

So, the Predator here is equipped with standard armor(chestplate, mask, etc), hunting spear(for either throwing or stabbing), wristblade shooter, retractable claws, ultrahard combat knife, throwing shirukens with collapsible blades, and his big badass energy gun. Oh, and his crazy vision visor thingy.

Okay, if the Predator ever got forced into melee with his foes, they would literally wipe the floor with him. I severly doubt that many years of skill with metallic blades will propel him to victory over the strength of 3 plasma swords and 3 brute shot scimitar blades. (The elites and brutes are no slouches when it comes to using them, you can be assured of that)

However, I can safely say that the Predator is not stupid enough to put himself in that type of situation. I can also say that the Covenant members he's up against here are not stupid enough to split up and let him pick them off one at a time.

So we assume that the Covenant remains as a group in the jungle and not walk out into the open. And that the Predator remains hiddne in a tree or something, invisible.

Predator would detect the Covenant first with its insanely superior visor vision. Question is, how to take them down?

He can't fire a bolt from his energy gun; if he does, all that happens will be that the Brutes are knocked down and the Elite's shields will flare. By the time that the senior Predator's weapon recharges, they'll barrage him with a literal rain of Brute grenades, plasma, needler rounds(which track despite invisibility. Don't believe me, then play the game and try it out for yourself.), and a precision beam rifle shot. He'd be turned into molten slag or at least badly crippled by the time he got away, even with his agility and endurance.

And he can't stealth kill that well without someone noticing. (Tight group of Covies, remember.) Noose won't work. Shurikens have to be thrown with precision, and even then it would bounce off the Elite's shielding. Spear would probably knock the wind out of an Elite, plus take down his shields. He throws it, he loses a key weapon though.

Verdict: He'd probably end up taking about two or three of the squad down before they killed him.

Ko well I have Halo2 so i have played the Fu.c.king game buddy.
For the Elder Predator which one would it be Yeyinde Bakuub Dachande or Jade Imean thes ARE the top 4 Eldders Each have very high rateings Any one fo thes will win with the wrist bomb (aka) Atom-Bomb they are detachable trap the Elite and the Brutes throw the bomb or plant the thing set the time just enuff to let the preator get a way.

DarkC
Originally posted by Odie
Ko well I have Halo2 so i have played the Fu.c.king game buddy.
For the Elder Predator which one would it be Yeyinde Bakuub Dachande or Jade Imean thes ARE the top 4 Eldders Each have very high rateings Any one fo thes will win with the wrist bomb (aka) Atom-Bomb they are detachable trap the Elite and the Brutes throw the bomb or plant the thing set the time just enuff to let the preator get a way.
Half of that I couldn't even understand.

And as for the other half:

While the Predator could resort to the use of a bracer nuke, it'd be an incredibly difficult thing to pull off. First of all, he'd have to make an exact guess on where they are going to be. The Predator would have to arm the thing, set a reasonable timer off in order to escape the blast radius before time runs out.

If he ran(even with invisibility, it would still work faintly), the motion trackers on the Elites would still pick him up as a hostile and they would come tearing up the jungle, steaming after him. If the Predator ran in a direct line AWAY from his foes, it might work; the Covenant would have to run in a straight line after him and step into the trap. Boom.
Originally posted by Jose123
Or the pred could

if the Plasma caster doesn't drop him in one shot it will at least lower the elites Shields. Net gun him walk up to him stab him with the spear. repeat for the next victims.

And an Elder Pred is not stupid enough to walk up to his prey and fight him hand to hand if it can be avoided. something around a foot taller then him and armed with weapons just as deadly as his is going to be a big clue on what to do in that situation.
Did I not just say that the Covenant are not stupid enough to wander through unknown territory alone? And did I not already say that the Predator was not stupid enough to get into a melee situation?

Try to avoid elaborating on things already taken into account.
Originally posted by thegmeister53
Why would the shurikens bounce off the elites' shields. And I think that a predator is more than a match for an elite in melee combat. He also has cloaking, this could easily allow him to sneak up on the elites. And the predator would be long gone once anybody else notices that he killed one of their buddies. His energy gun is also pretty powerful, one shot should be enough to take down an elite, or at the very least his shield. And if things don't go as planned, he can always blow himself up as well as the covies with his self-destruct device.
A Predator would be able to beat an Elite with melee if, say, the Elite was armed with a Brute shot scimitar.

But even Predator armor will not stop a plasma sword. He'll get cut in half just like any other foe.

Assuming that the Elites and Brutes lack communication(which I really, really highly doubt, they're in the middle of unknown territory and not talking to each other constantly would be a very stupid thing to do), and that the Covenant stick as one big group, it'd still be difficult to kill one without the others noticing.

If he drops one on the spot(the rearguard, of course) and assuming that the Elite/Brute is so stupid that he does not realise anything at all(which I also doubt), it'd be hard not to hear the sound of a dead body thumping to the floor. If he tries to noose an Elite, I suspect that the energy shielding would protect the Elite momentarily from his windpipe getting cut off, which will allow him to grunt for help. If it's a Brute(and how in the holy hell is he going to lift a Brute?), the Brute will simply toss his weapon to the floor, creating noise.

So, the point of that^? To show that the Predator would not be able to kill one at a time without the rest noticing.

If two bursts of three armor-piercing bullets couldn't penetrate an Elite's shielding, do you really think a razor-sharp shuriken thrown through brute force would?

The effect that the gun has? The most it would be able to do is take down the Elite's shielding, from the effect that I've seen in the Predator movies. Even if a bolt from the thing did achieve it, do you think that the Elites will idly stand there and wait for the next shot? Of course they would return fire; if not accurate, they'd fire to suppress.

Knuckles X 20
right the black elites are spec ops even though there never in the game so they have camo i know its not that gd but still they have it brutes can take alot and the elites of that rank have sword brutes would have depending on there rank a pike or a brute shot which would kill the pred in a min i say the elites and brutes if they stick together and dont kill each other lol

Odie
Yeyinde Bakuub Dachande and Jade

these are the 4 Elder with the most in there clans.
Do you have me so far?
they are the strongest in there race.
Yeyinde is the most strongest of them all he killed 3 Queens with Just his wrist blades 3 ****ing Queens. Most of the Predators don't even kill a Queen in there life cycle so.......if Yeyinde can kill 3 Queens I think that he can kill off the 3 Brutes and 3 Black armored Elites with ease and the Queen I mean the Alien Queen you do know that right?

Knuckles X 20
yeah i know that but what elder was not stated so im going with a average one and i think that it would be close im a fan of tehm all to a degree but its 6 on 1 and really 3 queens with wrist blade man thats awsome he deserves a cyber cookie

Jose123
I guess your right about the Elite shield thing. Buts it's not like the Pred can't just charge another shot real fast.

It its going to have to be fast and and accurate to take them out. The accurate thing he has down. The Plasma caster is connected to his helmet. So whatever he's looking at he can shoot and hit. The fast part is where it gets tricky. They been know to Chase after speeding cars to catch up with their prey. He's going to have to jump and run like hell and find as much cover as possible. To avoid all that weapons fire.

few questions:
Can the elites target on to their enemy's or is it just aim and shoot weaponry those Plasma weapons of theirs?

And do the brutes have any forms of Shields?

How far do those sensors of theirs reach?

I can see him doing shoot and run tactics. take one down then run as far away as possible until he's out of the sensor range. then return and take another one down. It's the Elites that give him the most trouble. If the Brutes don't have Shields a quick Plasma caster shot should bring them down.
Thats unless they have some protection protecting their naked bodies from being harmed. From the pictures I've seen they just have a helmet on. A quick shot to the face or exposed chest should bring them down.

Knuckles X 20
well is you played h2 the motion sensor is about 20 foot brutes dont have shields but can take more damage then elites with sheilds and elite just look at someone and shoot and brutes can smelll things really well

Jose123
Originally posted by Knuckles X 20
well is you played h2 the motion sensor is about 20 foot brutes dont have shields but can take more damage then elites with sheilds and elite just look at someone and shoot and brutes can smelll things really well

if it is 20 foot then it's no big deal. Predator can hear whispers up to 50 feet away and his visions can just track them from a at least a little bit longer than that. the Movie has them scanning the entire Pyramid and locating the People in their while they were still outside of it.

Knuckles X 20
that is a good point but fireing from that range would do little affect

Shadow x 20
...I thought this was a fight not give the Predator the edge.

DarkC
right the black elites are spec ops even though there never in the game so they have camo i know its not that gd but still they have it brutes can take alot and the elites of that rank have sword brutes would have depending on there rank a pike or a brute shot which would kill the pred in a min i say the elites and brutes if they stick together and dont kill each other lol
They are in the game. You've just never had to fight them.

Knuckles X 20
were at

Shadow x 20
Originally posted by DarkC
They are in the game. You've just never had to fight them.

I thought I faced them at the end of Halo 1. They were sent down to take care of the Flood.

DarkC
Originally posted by Shadow x 20
I thought I faced them at the end of Halo 1. They were sent down to take care of the Flood.
I meant in Halo 2.
were at
The Arbiter level.

Knuckles X 20
hmmm i cont htink you do there not black there purpel dark puple look at the black grunt then you can tell the difference also look at the becha cant stick it vid there black elites

DarkC
hmmm i cont htink you do there not black there purpel dark puple look at the black grunt then you can tell the difference also look at the becha cant stick it vid there black elites
The E3 2003 trailer?

That wasn't even in the game! Therefore, it shouldn't count.

And WHAT purple elites? What the f**k?

Knuckles X 20
yeah i know the E3 trailer dint happen hell i live halo but there the only black elite i have ever seen on teh arbiter level there dark purple not black trust me me and a mate searched days for one they aint in the game there sapposed to be spec opps but spec ops is white in the game also is a gold higher ranking than a spec ops or ultra

Shadow x 20
Covenant Special Forces that are extremely skilled fighters, sent in by the Covenant to accomplish the most dangerous and difficult of missions. Like Zealots and Ultras, Spec Ops Elites are constantly on the move and never stand still or expose themselves to enemy fire. They also have superior accuracy, fire in longer bursts, and have slightly stronger shielding than regular Elites. They also do not "berserk" when seriously injured, unlike many other Elites. Most notably, Spec Ops Elites operate in squads and are extremely skilled and accurate grenade throwers. In Halo, they are the Covenant's elite shock troops, similar to the role played by the UNSC's Orbital Drop Shock Troopers, or Helljumpers. They were assigned to eliminate all Flood on a damaged Covenant cruiser and repair it for immediate departure. They were present when the Master Chief boarded that damaged cruiser to find what was left of Captain Jacob Keyes. They were also present on the Pillar of Autumn just before the first Halo was destroyed by its reactors going critical. In Halo 2, the Arbiter's squad of Spec Ops Elites is equipped with Active Camouflage, and use it when needed. In Halo 2, most Spec Ops Elites have a dark blue armor, showing subtly that they are no ordinary Elites without drawing lots of attention like a Zealot, Ultra, or Major Elite would from enemies in combat. The Arbiter led a squad of Spec Ops Elites to crush the Heresy, and they assist him in retreiving the icon. Only the Dark blue elites can be seen in Halo 2.

Odie
yeah i know that but what elder was not stated so im going with a average one and i think that it would be close im a fan of tehm all to a degree but its 6 on 1 and really 3 queens with wrist blade man thats awsome he deserves a cyber cookie

Yeyinde was in the 2ed Predator movie. at the end when he gave Danny Glover the gun. And yes Cyber Cookie would be good for Yeyinde Jade was in AVP at the end with the cape

Knuckles X 20
cool how do you knwo this stuff and ii knew black elites ere never seen in the games

Odie
A LOT of free time and the dark hprse comics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.