Hunter vs. Predator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shadow x 20
Can a Covenant Hunter defeat a Predator?

Jose123
You mean a straight on fight? or an ambush By the Pred?. Either way pred takes it. If Master chief can take them out so can Pred. in an Ambush and hunting situation a pred can take on almost anything.

And before any halo fanboys jump up and tell me about the armor the Preds not stupid. Once he sees his first shot not do anything he will Immediately scan for weak points and hit him there.

swedish_bum
yeah the pred wins big time! hunters are slow and dumb and they cant see the pred when he's cloaked

Odie
Predators own3d the hunters smile

DarkC
Originally posted by Shadow x 20
Can a Covenant Hunter defeat a Predator?
Hunter gets one shot in, Predator's dead. But I doubt that will happen.

Predator wins.

Knuckles X 20
pred wins but hunters do stand more chance than you guys give him i mean they can with stand a lot of fire i know the orange weak spot hell i was one of the guys that found it but its not very vunrable to plasma so a pred would have to stab it or throw something at it which would be ahrder than most of you guys belive its vunrabal for seconds and then its gone preds cant throw things as fast as bullets move so i dont see what a pred could do to get that spot

so what can a pred do fire a lot of plasma at it so it is a close fight between the two a pred could get in close but then get smacked were as the pred has the advantage from a distance as he could avoid the FRC beam so its up to the pred not to get hit or he is done for

end of rant please reply

FG725
shadow what is with your sudden obsession with halo!!!!!!!!?????????????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.