200 Best Games of All Time

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shadow x 20
I recently got a magazine with the 200 best games of all time in it. And number 1 was Super Mario Bros. for the NES. Pac-Man got number 2.

H. S. 6
Cool.

Any way you can scan the list?

Gregory
I've played SMB for the NES; it's not that goddamn good. It keeps making lists pecause people are crippled by nastalgia.

Pacman? Jesus.

thegmeister53
Ah, Super Mario. Good times, good times.

manny321
Number 1 should be Superma mario bros 3. That one was better, however SMB deserves that because that was the game that made video games opular.

Gregory
Best != "most influential," but is a Mario game was going to be on there, than yeh, 3 is better.

Lana
I'd like to see the whole list, if there's any way to do so.

Shadow x 20
I'll put it up tomorrow (left the magazine in my locker) but SMB deserves the to be the greatest because Mario saved the gaming world.

TwisterGameX
And milked it for all our money.

Shadow x 20
Best Game number 100 was Star Wars KoToR I can tell you that. Halo 1 made 17 and Halo 2 was like in the 40s.

Spartan005
word up cool

Shadow x 20
FF 7, 2 (4 in Japan), and 3 (6 in Japan) were in the 20s-30s.

General Kaliero
Ocarina of Time has to be somewhere in the top 20, at the least. That game is what truly got me into video games at all.

§cooter
If Quest for Glory or Baldur's Gate aren't in their I'm going to commit sucide.

Shadow x 20
They based the games on how big of an impact they made. Sonic the Hedgehog is like 54-56 and that's the only Sonic game up there.

Koala MeatPie
Tell Me Sonic Is in the top 5...

Shadow x 20
Originally posted by Shadow x 20
They based the games on how big of an impact they made. Sonic the Hedgehog is like 54-56 and that's the only Sonic game up there.

H. S. 6
Ocarina of Time?

That better be up there. Best game of all time. cool

Shadow x 20
No best game was Super Mario Bros. OoT was in the top 15

manny321
was stright fighter up there?? and mortal kombat.

Gta must be in ther some place. Its the most popular series of game since Mario.

Shadow x 20
street fighter (believe or not) was number 3 I believe

Psycho Ninja
Thats BS !!!

How about Half-Life 1.......the one that started it all !!!

And the Sims, and CS ??

El_NINO
Heres IGNs TOP 100 games of all time

http://top100.ign.com/2005/index.html

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.