The dark Lord of the Sith vs. the King of Evil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shadow x 20
Darth Sidious, better known as the Emperor, vs. Ganondorf. Who wins?

bean_machine
Ganondorf all the way, no contest.

Shadow x 20
Would you mind backing up your reason because I say Sidious wins hands down; Palpatine focuses his rage and annihilates a fleet of ships with a force storm

bean_machine
Ganondorf can only be killed with the master sword and the silver arrows. Oh and in Wind Waker the arrows got upgraded to light arrows.

He can't be killed otherwise.

If he has the triforce or just even the trifoce of power, he would be too much because the one who touches the triforce has his or her wishes become true. Not to mention he has great magical abilities.

What does Darth Sidious have to compare

IcePunk
Originally posted by bean_machine
Well he's got many powers but not any that would make Big mastah G (I mean Ganondorf) take damage, Sidious would have to go over to the light side and try to create something with the same power as the light arrow, but we know that wont happen laughing out loud

Shadow x 20
Originally posted by bean_machine
Ganondorf can only be killed with the master sword and the silver arrows. Oh and in Wind Waker the arrows got upgraded to light arrows.

He can't be killed otherwise.

If he has the triforce or just even the trifoce of power, he would be too much because the one who touches the triforce has his or her wishes become true. Not to mention he has great magical abilities.

The triforce of power does not grant you a wish only the full triforce. Sidious will just use force storm which whipped out a fleet of ships.

IcePunk
How can you be so sure of that it will work on Big mastah G?
That power is from the same as the light arrows.

swedish_bum
Originally posted by Shadow x 20
The triforce of power does not grant you a wish only the full triforce. Sidious will just use force storm which whipped out a fleet of ships. I have to totally agree

thegmeister53
Would you mind backing up your reason because I say Sidious wins hands down; Palpatine focuses his rage and annihilates a fleet of ships with a force storm

When was this?

Shadow x 20
Dark Empire. In that comic, Sidious manages to cheat death several times, forcing his spirit into other bodies. He devours the life force of six billion inhabitants of the world Byss but doesn't kill them, showing control. In addition, at the end, he squares off with Luke in combat and by this point, Luke is referred to as very powerful. Palpatine focuses his rage and annihilates a fleet of ships with a force storm.

IcePunk
Wha...?
So you're saying that Lukes has skin harder the ones of an whole fleet?
If that was true, Sidious would have killed Luke in one zap, laughable.

bean_machine
Ganondorf can only be killed with the master sword or with the silver/light arrows. Nothing else, period. Sidious lacks these weapons.

Shadow x 20
Show me anywhere that said Ganondorf (not Ganon) could be killed only by the Master Sword and the Light/Silver arrows because that is false information you are given for Sidious is capable of destroying an entire fleet with force storm (force storm is different then force lighting) not to mention a lightsaber would just cut him into little pieces.

IcePunk
Show me anywhere that said Ganondorf (not Ganon) could be killed only by the Master Sword and the Light/Silver arrows because that is false information you are given for Sidious is capable of destroying an entire fleet with force storm (force storm is different then force lighting) not to mention a lightsaber would just cut him into little pieces.
Three words; play Wind waker!!

Shadow x 20
What else would Link use his fists? I'm pretty sure a lightsaber would chop off Ganondorf's arms and legs and head.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.