Highfather vs Cyttorak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

joesha28
Real status and FKO on.... 1 Week prep time.

kevdude
whos cyttorak?
blink

joesha28
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/cyttor.htm

long pig
Impossible to tell.

no sad

Psycho Ninja
Cytorrak......... hes a badass !!

Mider
even eternity wasnt able to defeat Cyttorak isnt that true?

juggernaut66666
how strong is eternity above galactus ?

leonidas
pretty much a draw. odin and dormammu are equated, dorm and cyttorak are likely pretty close, hence highfather (pretty much a skyfather) is gonna be very close to cyttorak. i'd give a VERY slight edge to izaya.

Beyonder
Originally posted by Mider
even eternity wasnt able to defeat Cyttorak isnt that true?

They've never fought. Dormammu and Eternity clashed in old issues of Strange.

Anyways, Cyttorak and Highfather haven't done much. Both seem badass but don't make that many appearances. Though during IW, Cyttorak easily trapped Nova while Strange played nice and tried to convince Cyttorak that they would spread his name/fame if Cyttorak let them leave the Crimson universe. Then Juggernaut jumped in and ripped Cyttorak's gem off his head. Long story short, without Cyttorak, Juggernaut was weaker since Cyttorak was the river of energy that flowed through the gem. Cyttorak pretty much stays within the Crimson Cosmos.

Highfather wins 6/10. And no, IMO Highfather would beat Supes. Don't even compare Highfather with Jobberseid.

Mider
Darkseid needs to be turned back into the guy he use to be.

Juntai
Darkseid is still a badass, Supes is just more badass.
Who besides Superman has given it to him?
Orion, who he LET win, because he understands that just son is SUPPOSED to beat him and replace him?
That's the only one I know of.

And about him deflecting the omega beams now, it seems heat vision can stop nearl any type of energy attack. He did it to Blackrock too, just recently.

Psycho Ninja
Cytorrak is too cool to loose !!!

leonidas
Originally posted by Juntai
Darkseid is still a badass, Supes is just more badass.
Who besides Superman has given it to him?
Orion, who he LET win, because he understands that just son is SUPPOSED to beat him and replace him?
That's the only one I know of.

And about him deflecting the omega beams now, it seems heat vision can stop nearl any type of energy attack. He did it to Blackrock too, just recently.

and everyone says he STOPPED oe with his vision. HE DID NOT! he deflected it away from him but it STILL ended up chasing him and supes used his speed to get away from it and have it strike darkseid.

deflecting and 'blocking/negating' the oe are 2 very different things.

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by leonidas
and everyone says he STOPPED oe with his vision. HE DID NOT! he deflected it away from him but it STILL ended up chasing him and supes used his speed to get away from it and have it strike darkseid.

deflecting and 'blocking/negating' the oe are 2 very different things.

Agreed ....

I think we are going to find out how truly powerful KAl El is when he fights KAL L. If the fight is close, it means that Supes is close to his original P.C. levels .... this guy has more feats than Galactus !!!!!!!!!!!

I'd love to see how the morons around here, are going interpret this post .... for a change, i bet it is taken completely out of context ....

leonidas
laughing out loud

The Ion
Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman
Agreed ....

I think we are going to find out how truly powerful KAl El is when he fights KAL L. If the fight is close, it means that Supes is close to his original P.C. levels .... this guy has more feats than Galactus !!!!!!!!!!!

I'd love to see how the morons around here, are going interpret this post .... for a change, i bet it is taken completely out of context ....
Wouldn't be the first time a Pre-Crisis character lost to someone weaker. Linda Danvers knocked out Pre-Crisis Kara Zor-El with one punch. She broke every bone in her hand but she did do it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.