Namor vs. Power Girl - over water

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

roughrider
Around a small island in the ocean. So there is some land nearby for them to land in.

Draco69
We cannot say. Powergirl's power levels are iffy. Since she got trounced by Superboy Prime, her power levels are still post. But they still fluctuate like mad.

If Power Girl's powers were stable and normal, than the odds are in her favor in several ways:

She's likely stronger.
She's likely faster.
She has heat vision...which is not good for an amphibian.

HOWEVER, she's stupid. She's incredibly rash and headstrong and has no tactical sense whatsoever. Her fighting ability is limited to a few boxing lessons from Wildcat. Namor has an enormous edge in this department. Power Girl is notoriously cocky. After seeing her superior strength over his, She'll start to get slop with self assurance of her victory. And Namor will go into the water. Superman would use heat vision to boil the seas, but Power Girl is likely stupid enough to follow. Thus the tide of the battle may change.

Even so, Power Girl (normal) would win most of the time.

roughrider
Even with heat vision, she couldn't boil ALL of the ocean.
If Namor lures her down under, he likely has enough power advantage.
If there wasn't water around, she has power edge.

cheap cabbage
Originally posted by roughrider
Even with heat vision, she couldn't boil ALL of the ocean.
If Namor lures her down under, he likely has enough power advantage.
If there wasn't water around, she has power edge.

http://powergirl.metrocity.com/pgadorjany.jpg

Namor's a guy...nuff' said.

roughrider
Well...I know she has distraction advantage. eek!
And with her hairstyle, she resembles a more buff - and front enhanced evil face - Sue Richards. He may propose to her, to be his queen!

Arahan
And with her hairstyle, she resembles a more buff - and front enhanced evil face - Sue Richards. He may propose to her, to be his queen!

roflmao laughing laughing laughing

DarkCrawler

I wouldn't be suprised if she agreed... wink

Mindship
Originally posted by cheap cabbage
http://powergirl.metrocity.com/pgadorjany.jpg

Namor's a guy...nuff' said.

Especially since he has a thing for blondes.
She gives him the ol' one-two...end of match.

DarkCrawler
And we all win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.