Street Level to base super humanMatch(everyone but!!!)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TwisterGameX
Batman,Dd,Cap,Wolverine,Punisher, Nick fury

Batman gets no belt

Cap gets no shield

Dd gets no club

Punisher gets nothing of his(guns)

Wolverine has no adamantuim claws(no bone claws either even if he was born with it.

Aries_04
As much as I hate to say it....probably Cap

jgiant
punisher finds a way...

Scoobless
SooPerman wood kill them alll!

jrodslam
It comes down to Cap and DD.

TwisterGameX
Batman>dd

MuffinmanMike
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
Batman>dd

All he needs is a stereo big grin

Cap wins it.

JOE NUNEZ
THE CAPTAIN BUT IF CONAN WAS THERE HE WOULD GIVE A RUN FOR IT

Azeld
Is Wolverines healing factor turned off for this?

I can see Batman lurking in the shadows while they beat each other up, then finishing off the loser. I forget what kind of armor his suit is made of but I think its kevlar or stronger.

JOE NUNEZ
conan!beets all......except cap...

TheKahn
I'd go with DD. Batman's and Wolverine's jobber auras should cancle each other out

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Cyber Ninja
Batman>dd

Not without gadgets to equalize them. Bats is still just human. DD can bench around 800 LBs. Hand-to-hand is DD's advantage.

DD or Cap. I'm a bit biased for DD (or against Cap rather) but it would be close.

bitca730
Does Wolverine not have his healing?

King KAM
Cap has already smacked around everyone in this battle in h2h minus bats, and im not sure of Punisher, But besides that....Cap wins this, because in about 1hour, DD is gassing, Bats is laggin(barely but surely) and Punisher is barely chugging along, Cap is ACTUALLY more Fresh than when the fight started because he is pumping full of adrenaline and not tired at all.

marvelprince
Cap Wins. Punisher and Nick get taken out pretty early. Wolverine, w/o his healin factor tires after a while and gets eliminated. Its down to DD, Cap and Bats. DD takes down Batman, and after a long match DD gets winded and Cap takes him down

brainchild81
It's between Cap & DD. If DD's fresh enough when he gets to Cap, DD wins. If not, Cap wins.

Dmx777
who is DD"? i am lost

TheKahn
Originally posted by Dmx777
who is DD"? i am lost

Daredevil

The Ion
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Not without gadgets to equalize them. Bats is still just human. DD can bench around 800 LBs. Hand-to-hand is DD's advantage.

DD or Cap. I'm a bit biased for DD (or against Cap rather) but it would be close.
Batman can also bench 800 (or more looking at his feats).

Cap takes this.

Azeld
Batman has held up a 1000 pound ceiling

JOE NUNEZ
ok lets make this clear batman fans BATMAN HAS NO SUPERSOLDIER SERUM so it doesnt matter if he could hold up a 1000 ceiling if hes going to get winded in a fight that may last over an hour how do you think a body thats winded or tired is going to feel geting hit by CAPTAIN AMERICA

JOE NUNEZ
seriously they need a referee cause cap could kill any one on that list .Cap could fight for 3 days straight before feeling tired.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.