help me guys

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Knuckles X 20
right i used to be on the star wars forums everyday then i went throught some sh-it with my laptop and i only come on now and then but i was just in the game versus and i was granted by revan pawns evryone comments i mean i know he is strong but he aint god anyone with me on this i think he is overreated big time on KMC what about you guys?

Tangible God
Yes, yes he is overrated.

Knuckles X 20
thank you hey you were on with me a while ago you joined just after me hello im sure i remember you for a reason hmm

Dark Aristokrat
Originally posted by Knuckles X 20
right i used to be on the star wars forums everyday then i went throught some sh-it with my laptop and i only come on now and then but i was just in the game versus and i was granted by revan pawns evryone comments i mean i know he is strong but he aint god anyone with me on this i think he is overreated big time on KMC what about you guys?
My god there isn't one period in that.

calvin44
Cheers to run on sentences!cheers

DrDoom101
Originally posted by Dark Aristokrat
My god there isn't one period in that. This is why people are failing english classes in high school and dropping out. Imagine the world 40 years from now with people typing run-on sentences.

Mišt
Answer: Too many fanboys obsessing over video game characters like they actually matter.

Dark Aristokrat
Originally posted by DrDoom101
This is why people are failing english classes in high school and dropping out. Imagine the world 40 years from now with people typing run-on sentences.

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/3491/unkempt6ml.jpg

Darth Traya

Right, I used to be on the Star Wars forums every day, then I went through some (censored) with my laptop and I only come on now occasionally. I was just in the game versus forum and I was greeted by Revan pwns on all the people's comments.

I mean, I know he is strong but he isn't god. Is anyone with me on this? I think he is overrated by a large margin at KMC, but what do you guys think?

-

Goodness! You really need to get back to school, mummy will give you a sweetie if you do.

Boris
Huzzah for correct spelling and grammar!

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Dark Aristokrat
My god there isn't one period in that.

This is what happens when people type horribly.lamo

exanda kane
Onn his point though, things were a bit Revan mad about these SW forums for a long time. We could easily win arguments just by saying "Nope, that would be Revan, he owns all Ancient Sith/Jedi".

Dark Aristokrat
Yeah, thankfully those days are past.

Knuckles X 20
hey guys sorry about the typing it just saves time not to us full stops ect but i still see a lot of revan is god stuff going on.

overlord
Revan is teh shit but Tulak Hord is teh uber master guy man dude.

Fishy
hey guys sorry about the typing it just saves time not to us full stops ect but i still see a lot of revan is god stuff going on.

Hardly I think he's judge pretty fair here... Not overpowered and not to weak either.

Out here we went from pwning Exar Kun to losing from Maul...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.