6 black elites vs. 4 Elder Predators.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jose123
Fight takes place in the city. both groups start of 4 miles apart. they both know something is out there but not what it is and where it is. who comes out of the city alive.

Elites get all their equipment and weapons except vehicles and whatever they use to heal.

Elder Preds get all their weapons and equipment except the ship and a medical kit and wrist bomb.

Knuckles X 20
so elites have overshiled but i still give this to the preds i mean 3 elites i think could take out a elder pred but 6 on 4 is kinda lob sided so preds it is

DarkC
Replace the word 'Chief' with the words 'things from the Halo universe'.^ And there you have my attitude.

Jose123
Originally posted by DarkC
Replace the word 'Chief' with the words 'things from the Halo universe'.^ And there you have my attitude.

I thought this was a pretty even fight. Way more than the Jungle one I made.

DarkC
Originally posted by Jose123
I thought this was a pretty even fight. Way more than the Jungle one I made.
It depends on the circumstances. The only time I've seen a Predator work non-solo it turned out pretty badly.

But ability-wise, there wouldn't really be much of a fight. Probably thirty seconds worth of shooting.

Jose123
Originally posted by DarkC
It depends on the circumstances. The only time I've seen a Predator work non-solo it turned out pretty badly.

But ability-wise, there wouldn't really be much of a fight. Probably thirty seconds worth of shooting.

yeah they do work mostly solo. But I'd figured since there elders they would be more less likely of being douches and help each other to work together. what was the time it didn't work out well? your not talking about the Alien vs Pred movie are you? they were teenager preds out on their manhood rituale. so that can excuse there crappy showing.

swedish_bum
Yeah the predator Take this fight..

Odie
Originally posted by Jose123
yeah they do work mostly solo. But I'd figured since there elders they would be more less likely of being douches and help each other to work together. what was the time it didn't work out well? your not talking about the Alien vs Pred movie are you? they were teenager preds out on their manhood rituale. so that can excuse there crappy showing.

Its about pride they work alone its a honnor thing to see whos the strongest of them all. The reason the group thing went so badley was thes Predators were teens not adults this was there test to prove them selfs.

But I say Preds they use the buildings for cover take down one by one.
smokin'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.