Onslaught runs a Gauntlet type thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

inamilist
alright

im achually pretty sure he can lose a good number of these fights... but lets just play pretend smile

1) Batman (All the prep time he wants)
2) Silver Surfer
3) PC Lex Luthor (1 year prep)
4) Genis Vell
5) PC Superman
6) Thanos (1 Week Prep)
7) Mephisto (On a neutral plane or in mephisto's plane, whichever :P)
8) Dr. Strange (1h prep)
9) Ego the Living Planet

i think he has problems 1-10, :P

DrDoom101
Theres some people in these forums who claim Batman can beat Galactus with one year of prep. IF that's true, then Batman stomps him. And dude, the gauntlet is pretty messed up

cheap cabbage
PC Lex + 10min + OJ=time manipulation

PC Lex + 1 Year + whatever= WTF??!!

inamilist
Originally posted by DrDoom101
Theres some people in these forums who claim Batman can beat Galactus with one year of prep. IF that's true, then Batman stomps him. And dude, the gauntlet is pretty messed up

lol, intentionally so :P

DrDoom101
Originally posted by cheap cabbage
PC Lex + 10min + OJ=time manipulation

PC Lex + 1 Year + whatever= WTF??!! laughing

inamilist
bump shifty

Psyquis52
I would say that Onslaught is a pretty tough cookie but...Mephisto?
Onslaught might make it past the rest but Mephisto?
I don't think he can handle Mephisto on his best day.

grey fox
Originally posted by Psyquis52
I would say that Onslaught is a pretty tough cookie but...Mephisto?
Onslaught might make it past the rest but Mephisto?
I don't think he can handle Mephisto on his best day.

He can't handle pre-crisis lex , thats the guy who made a time machine out a lightbulb and orange juice....

Thunderstrike
Kinda like MacGuyver?

inamilist
hehehe

most of these choices are joke pics made to make you smile

mephisto is really that tough eh? damn....

kevdude
I've gotta read up on Mephisto's history, sounds interesting, heard he's a tuff cookie.. big grin. who has he fought in Marvel???

Psyquis52
Well, I'm not sure exactly how tough Mephisto is. I don't imagine it's an easy thing to gage.
But he is one of those ultra-powerful cosmic entities like Death and Eternity so I imagine that since Hulk was a litttle more than Onslaught can handle that Mephisto is just a bit much.
And pre crisis Lex Luthor probably wouldn't soil his hands with this fight.

Psyquis52
Mephisto has toyed with Ghost Rider
Played with Doctor Strange (yeah, I said Played)
Fought toe to toe with Odin
and he's been in the same court as the likes of Galactus, Death, Eternity, The In Betweener, and the Stranger.
Everyone else I don't know.

inamilist
Well, I'm not sure exactly how tough Mephisto is. I don't imagine it's an easy thing to gage.
But he is one of those ultra-powerful cosmic entities like Death and Eternity so I imagine that since Hulk was a litttle more than Onslaught can handle that Mephisto is just a bit much.
And pre crisis Lex Luthor probably wouldn't soil his hands with this fight.

ummmm....

why would you think that Hulk was too much for onslaught to handle?

you realize he does have the combined powers of x man, xavier, magneto and FRANKLIN RICHARDS

he could turn the Hulk into a chicken and roast him for dinner

inamilist
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c...ns/mephisto.jpg

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c...s/mephisto2.jpg

Psyquis52
Because the Hulk was too much for Onslaught. Twice.

inamilist
Because the Hulk was too much for Onslaught. Twice.

lol, when?

Psyquis52
Alright, in Onslaught's defense the Hulk wouldn't have even been involved had it not been for Onslaught taking control of his mind and trying to force him to kill Cable. Which he nearly did.
Hulk defeated Onslaught in an illustration when Hulk wanted to go after Onslaught before the rest of the heroes were ready.
Also, Hulk was ultimately the one who beat Onslaught into a pulp.

Psyquis52
I'm not a hulk "fanboy" and I think that if Onslaught had another go at him Hulk would be mince-meat, but I don't think that Onslaught can really do much to Galactus and Mephisto is supposably in his league.

inamilist
hulk brok his armor wink thats hardly a defeat...

anyways

im not sure he isnt galactus level, considering the powers he has, but i wouldnt argue that he could beat him. I really didnt know mephisto was that powerful

Psyquis52
Beats the heck out of me! Onslaught probably would have destroyed the Hulk if those pesky Avengers weren't there too.

inamilist
im sorry to say the whole series is pretty much PIS, especially his defeat.

which is a shame, I really liked Onslaught.

Psyquis52
Yeah, those darn Avengers and Xmen are always ruining a good villain's fun aren't they.

Onslaught was awesome. Especially in the Vs. games by Capcom

Big Sexy
Onslaught didn't get beat to a pulp. If you read it again, it's stated thats what Onslaught wanted so he could be in his true from which was like pure psionic energy.

batdude123
He either gets stopped at five or six.

Thunderstrike
Yeah, those darn Avengers and Xmen are always ruining a good villain's fun aren't they.

Onslaught was awesome. Especially in the Vs. games by Capcom

If it weren't for those meddling kids.
http://underworld.fortunecity.com/blood/201/marvel/lockjaw001.JPG
and their dog too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.