Wolverine without adamantium Vs Spider-Man(2 different fights)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

brainchild81
Wolvie Vs Spidey threads rule!!!!!
1st Fight: Bone Claws Wolvie Vs Spidey
2nd: Bone Claws Wolvie Vs Spidey w/out webs

How many wins out of 10?

brainchild81
I say Spidey wins both 10/10 by knocking Wolvie's head off.

TwisterGameX
spite thread shifty

Creshosk
Originally posted by brainchild81
I say Spidey wins both 10/10 by knocking Wolvie's head off. And even if the runt can heal from decaptitation like a certain someone beleives. . .this is a damned good way to overload that healing factor PDQ.

Spiderman can out and out kill Wolverine in these conditions.

brainchild81
Originally posted by TwisterGameX
spite thread shifty Not really. I've seen spite threads before & this is far from it. Who do you think would win the most in both fights?Originally posted by Creshosk
And even if the runt can heal from decaptitation like a certain someone beleives. . .this is a damned good way to overload that healing factor PDQ.

Spiderman can out and out kill Wolverine in these conditions. Agreed

TwisterGameX
Spidey

Piedmon
Wolverine without his adamantium is actually quicker than the normal version. Where before he can just about keep up with Spider Man, he now would be every bit as fast. Also, his healing factor works even better without the adamantium. Think of all his healing feats with Adamantium, and think about how without it his regeneration is even BETTER. He loses some strength, but with his claws that's hardly an issue.

Still, Spider Man with the webs takes it 9/10.

Without, however, I see Wolverine similarly dominating 9/10.

Cyber Ninja
Wolverine needs his adamantium skeleton and claws to face people like spiderman because, if spiderman won't let up, then Wolverine's healing factor will go through the roof, due to no adamantium protecting him, so he will feel spiderman's hits even more.

brainchild81
Originally posted by Piedmon
Wolverine without his adamantium is actually quicker than the normal version. Where before he can just about keep up with Spider Man, he now would be every bit as fast. Also, his healing factor works even better without the adamantium. Think of all his healing feats with Adamantium, and think about how without it his regeneration is even BETTER. He loses some strength, but with his claws that's hardly an issue.

Without, however, I see Wolverine similarly dominating 9/10. laughing Wolvie honestly gets dominated both times. He's not as fast as Spidey whether he's got adamantium or not. Spidey punches him in the face and it's over.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Cyber Ninja
spite thread shifty Spiderman vs magneto...

brainchild81
Now THAT was a spite thread.

UltimateIronman
dude.wolve durability is same without adamtium cause even when wolvie has the metal, he has to keep healing cause the metal is poisining him.
so i say wolves win one and spidey wins one.but with sybiote spidey..................SIPDEY KICK ARSE! IRON SPIDEY is coming out

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by UltimateIronman
dude.wolve durability is same without adamtium cause even when wolvie has the metal, he has to keep healing cause the metal is poisining him.
so i say wolves win one and spidey wins one.but with sybiote spidey..................SIPDEY KICK ARSE! IRON SPIDEY is coming out

that was pre-death wolverine. Even then he's still not durable enough to heal from getting his head decapitated without PIS from brick or strong enough to work his way against webbing.

UltimateIronman
you guys all overestimate spidey just cause he is most popular marvel character. in USA

MuffinmanMike
Originally posted by Piedmon

Without, however, I see Wolverine similarly dominating 9/10.

Wolverine lacks the notable advantage of being able to take a superstrong punch to the skull. Spidey needs one solid blow to the chest.

Either way it's, at most, a 3-hit fight. Wolverines first attack would clip Parker, second would cut him, third would probably do him in. Likewise, Spidey'd knock the wind out of Wolverine, then knock the teeth out, then knock his lungs out through his ears.

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by UltimateIronman
you guys all overestimate spidey just cause he is most popular marvel character. in USA

We don't. It's just without PIS and fighters fighting with all their potential, the odds are stacked against wolverine.

AFAIK Wolverine either comes in a close second or third in the popularity standings for MU character. He has almost as much following as Spidey. If it's popularity contest as the basis of this match, the difference would be pretty slim between the two.

Ex11B
these spiderman vs wolverine threads are almost as common as the damm hulk versus superman threads..

brainchild81
I think SvW threads may be more common or @ least generate more posts. It's dealing w/better characters(especially when compared to lame ol' Supes), and would probably be a better fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.