Dr. Doom & Ultron vs Beta Ray Bill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wally West
No prep time, Ultron from Ultron Unlimited but has been re-programmed to serve Doom.

R.O.T. Yahman
If BRB really is as powerful as conveyed in Stormbreaker, then he wins this .... Otherwise i give it to the other two , E.G. Ultron has thrown Thor around like he was nothing !!!!!!!!!!

Marcus4600
blowupblowupblowupblowupblowup

THEY ASPLODE!

Blowed the fudge up. They guy destroyed 3 planets.

Mider
beta ray bill is stronger then thor how much stronger im not sure but yeah ultron has taken on the entire avengers no one can hurt him in the avengers sept scarlet witch and now they made it so wonderman could which is garbage he can take out a few ultrons now when in the past he cant even handle one, but yeah he has to have matter manipulation to hurt ultron no one in the avengers INCLUDING thor can hurt him sept the scarlet witch cause of her hex blasts.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman
If BRB really is as powerful as conveyed in Stormbreaker, then he wins this .... Otherwise i give it to the other two , E.G. Ultron has thrown Thor around like he was nothing !!!!!!!!!!
I'd say Stormbreaker is like the upper limits of Beta Ray Bill because the whole time he was trying to protect his people and their spirits within the pokeball.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.