Zeratul (Starcraft: Brood War) vs. Bastila (KOTOR I or II?)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Twilight Janick
Lightsaber wielder vs. lightsaber wielder!

Shadow x 20
I have to go with Bastila in this fight

Fire
wouldn't call those protoss blades lightsabres, but Zeratul would win anywayz.

Shadow x 20
Bastila has the force on her side

Fire
yea so? those dark templars can become invisible

IcePunk
Originally posted by Fire
yea so?
Yeah ,"The force" is overrated

Fire
exactly my point. In a lot of these VS's threads ppl associate 'having The Force' with 'automatically winning' any fight.

DarkC
Zeratul.

In this case, dark void psychic powers > the FOrce.

swedish_bum
Dude, Zeratul would kick ass..

Twilight Janick
It's all about lightsaber skills. (When Dark Templars move without attacking, do they sheath their Psi-blades? if yes, it's a lightsaber. If no, then it's not) I don't know in which KOTOR Bastila appears. However, it is known to us that Force-users actually detects that Zeratul.

Same thing (if you go in the Dogfight: Artanis vs. Darth Vader thread) with Artanis not being a Force-user and still stand a chance against Vader's TIE Advanced X1 with his own Scout.

Fire
think Bastila was in one

Twilight Janick
Force-powers only aids Jedi to detect them.

mailedbypostman
Even battle then.

Shadow x 20
Bastila is from Knights of the Old Republic. Not Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords

mailedbypostman
I know that...

Kaithen
Yeah lets go back to the thread....

Zeratul is the leader of the black templars. They were banned from their own planet and had to move out somewhere else. On the new planet he had to fight lots of monster and he got great experience.

What have we seen of bastila? Really.... tell me i played the game and she would be dead without revans help. Bastilla were trapped in a cage, controlled by a swoop gang. Come on isnt she better than that?
No! she couldnt make it out on her own. They would just shoot her when shes trying to break out.

IcePunk
Mailed By Postman, those numbers in your sig pic, they're from Lost, right?

Smasandian
Originally posted by Twilight Janick
It's all about lightsaber skills. (When Dark Templars move without attacking, do they sheath their Psi-blades? if yes, it's a lightsaber. If no, then it's not) I don't know in which KOTOR Bastila appears. However, it is known to us that Force-users actually detects that Zeratul.

Same thing (if you go in the Dogfight: Artanis vs. Darth Vader thread) with Artanis not being a Force-user and still stand a chance against Vader's TIE Advanced X1 with his own Scout.

How is it known that Force Users detect Starcraft Protoss?

Is it in the book Starcraft VS Star Wars?

Twilight Janick
There is no book known about Starcraft vs. Star Wars.

Kaithen
Hmm its not known. Its hard but maybe or maybe not. Dark templar arent invisible really i think they got camoflage, i mean like they would appear as a shadow. I dont know if force seeing can see camoflage.

Smasandian
Originally posted by Twilight Janick
There is no book known about Starcraft vs. Star Wars.

It was sarcasm.

So why are you saying, " However, it is known to us that Force-users actually detects that Zeratul.?

Dark Templars are completly invisible.

Twilight Janick
Since Dark Templars are psychics, and Force-users can detect psychic activity from a distance, only the psychic source will allow any Force-user to detect them.

mailedbypostman
Originally posted by IcePunk
Mailed By Postman, those numbers in your sig pic, they're from Lost, right?
Yeah. Anyways, I still think it an even fight. Powers mostly the same, except I guess Zeratul has a slight advantage coz he's going to be invisible no matter what.

Twilight Janick
I tried to find two evenly matched foes.

5am
Zeratul would totally win. first of all, he has two warp blades. second of all, he's invisible (yes, the dark templar bend light around themselves, making them invisible). also, Zeratul is a Protoss. hes physically superior to Bastila. he's smarter, has faster reaction time, is stronger, faster, and, because he's a dark templar, he has not only psionic abilities, but he has the mysterious abilities of the cosmos. and yes, that is a direct quote from starcraft. even yoda would have a hard time against Zeratul. a really cool match would be Yoda and Tassadar, although its obvious who would win...

Twilight Janick
Don't involve Tassadar here! Maybe General Grievous or Dooku or Yoda (even Sidious in a pinch) can be a match for him. Anyway, how come their own Photon Cannons or their Observers can detect them?

Bastila has a better chance in a dogfight, because Zeratul's Corsair isn't invisible.

Anyway, can anybody help me with my story, called Starcraft vs. Star Wars: Battle Scouts?

thegmeister53
Originally posted by Kaithen
Yeah lets go back to the thread....

Zeratul is the leader of the black templars. They were banned from their own planet and had to move out somewhere else. On the new planet he had to fight lots of monster and he got great experience.

What have we seen of bastila? Really.... tell me i played the game and she would be dead without revans help. Bastilla were trapped in a cage, controlled by a swoop gang. Come on isnt she better than that?
No! she couldnt make it out on her own. They would just shoot her when shes trying to break out.

Actually, if you take Carth and Bastila with you on Taris after you save her from the Black Vulkars, Carth asks Bastilla how she managed to be captured by the Black Vulkars. She basically lost her lightsaber in the escape pod crash and she exhausted her force abilities using battle meditation on the Endar Spire.

And don't you think that Bastila would have been prepared if they tried to shoot her when she broke out? Bastila would also have been smart enough to know if she could survive against them, she simply needed time to regenerate her powers. I think it's pretty safe to say that Bastila is no ordinary jedi, considering that she has been able to master battle meditation, something not even a master can do. She also causes the destruction of the Republic fleet using battle meditation, if you do it dark side.

Twilight Janick
Never heard of the Protoss Federation battlegroup vs. Venator here?

kamikz
The force makes Bastilla able to detect Zertul wherever he goes, so the invisibility is rendered pretty useless during this fight. Bastilla has also got darkside powers like grip, wonder if Zertul could survive that.

I won't give this fight a winner since I don't know nearly anything about Zertul.

Twilight Janick
Originally posted by kamikz
The force makes Bastilla able to detect Zertul wherever he goes, so the invisibility is rendered pretty useless during this fight. Bastilla has also got darkside powers like grip, wonder if Zertul could survive that.

I won't give this fight a winner since I don't know nearly anything about Zertul.

Zeratul is a good dual-wielder. I don't know if he is capable of psionic thunderstorms (what would Bastila call Force-lightning). I don't know if Bastila is a good dual-wielder.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.