Lucifer vs Mephisto- Chthon- Dormammu- Satannish(all without dimesion limitation)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

unknowable
Mephisto Chthon Dormammu and Satannish would probably have no chance because the great majority of their power resides with in their own realm, but let's say they where able to transport their full potential outside the DC or Marvel multi-verse where they bump into Lucifer who has also access to all his power outside his reality, now it get's interesting.

Who would win if they attacked Lucifer together?

Juntai
Lucifer.

GalacticStorm
Lucifer.

Illustrious
In a word: Lucifer.

Mider
in two words lucifer morningstar

JohnR
This is one of the more interesting matchups I've seen versus Lucifer. They all have powers that are off the scale. I think the team might actually survive four or maybe even five panels before their destruction.

unknowable
Originally posted by JohnR
This is one of the more interesting matchups I've seen versus Lucifer. They all have powers that are off the scale. I think the team might actually survive four or maybe even five panels before their destruction.

LOL !!!

The Ion
laughing

Illustrious

Yeah, 3 of those panels will be Lucifer talking. The 4th would be him sipping a martini.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.